Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 182
  1. #121
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    what the fuck? So if I hate cauliflower it is because so many other people hate it too?
    You can deny it, but deep down it's true. You saw that others have posted their own particular feelings towards this or any other CS related thread. Seeing this, you, trying to stray from the norm, but following a crowd, decides to do the same thing.

    It's a psychological thing. A mob mentality. When you see others do it, you follow. There's tons of experiments on it. Check it out.

    Although you're not being socially acceptable. But some groups aren't. But still have followers. You hating CS threads isn't the social norm on MPGH. There are those who oppose it, but the majority of MPGH is against it.

    Nor is anyone hating cocksuckers assuming that they're "gay" isn't socially acceptable. It's the internet, but it's still not socially acceptable. You walk out and call someone a faggot, chances are you're going to get bashed, or likely worse.

    Some things are better left to be unsaid.

    >mindfucked
    >gg
    >hasnocluewhatijustsaidggx2
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  2. #122
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    You can deny it, but deep down it's true. You saw that others have posted their own particular feelings towards this or any other CS related thread. Seeing this, you, trying to stray from the norm, but following a crowd, decides to do the same thing.

    It's a psychological thing. A mob mentality. When you see others do it, you follow. There's tons of experiments on it. Check it out.

    Although you're not being socially acceptable. But some groups aren't. But still have followers. You hating CS threads isn't the social norm on MPGH. There are those who oppose it, but the majority of MPGH is against it.

    Nor is anyone hating cocksuckers assuming that they're "gay" isn't socially acceptable. It's the internet, but it's still not socially acceptable. You walk out and call someone a faggot, chances are you're going to get bashed, or likely worse.

    Some things are better left to be unsaid.

    >mindfucked
    >gg
    >hasnocluewhatijustsaidggx2
    so using the same reasoning based off what you've said up until now, you saying nobody wants my opinion means, deep, deep down you want my opinion because you oppose me, but deep down you are doing the opposite

    so thanks for wanting my opinion

  3. #123
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    what the fuck? So if I hate cauliflower it is because so many other people hate it too?
    No, you're special.
    I think its cause you're Japanese

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #124
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    so using the same reasoning based off what you've said up until now, you saying nobody wants my opinion means, deep, deep down you want my opinion because you oppose me, but deep down you are doing the opposite

    so thanks for wanting my opinion

    gg

    Your reasoning is pathetic nor was it aimed to support you. Where did I support your opinion then?
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. #125
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post



    gg

    Your reasoning is pathetic nor was it aimed to support you. Where did I support your opinion then?
    Haha i get it, you put a mushroom cloud cause his country was hit by 2 atomic bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to T-Bone For This Useful Post:

    666HiddenMaster666 (03-07-2013)

  7. #126
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post

    gg

    Your reasoning is pathetic nor was it aimed to support you. Where did I support your opinion then?
    First you say

    "How about no one cares about your opinion "

    Then you say

    "Psychology often reveals that those who strongly deny something often support it. Act of deception."

    You denied my opinion.

    And psychology reveals that deny = support

  8. #127
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Haha i get it, you put a mushroom cloud cause his country was hit by 2 atomic bombs
    Let me google that for you

    Then go to the top and click images.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    First you say

    "How about no one cares about your opinion "

    Then you say

    "Psychology often reveals that those who strongly deny something often support it. Act of deception."

    You denied my opinion.

    And psychology reveals that deny = support
    My second point was using your point to counter your original point
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  9. #128
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Let me google that for you

    Then go to the top and click images.





    My second point was using your point to counter your original point
    Still ironic though

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #129
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Let me google that for you

    Then go to the top and click images.





    My second point was using your point to counter your original point
    And at the same time you end up pwning yourself so

  11. #130
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Still ironic though
    That's not ironic. That's just mean and that was a tragic moment in history.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    And at the same time you end up pwning yourself so
    You clearly don't get it do you :@
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  12. #131
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    That's not ironic. That's just mean and that was a tragic moment in history.




    You clearly don't get it do you :@
    I think that's you, but I currently have better things to do than argue with somebody hiding his own desires by trying to make somebody else cs, like play some gamecube, so I'll be back in a few hours /peace out

    it's ok, we all wanted cs at some time in our mpgh life, I understand your desires

  13. #132
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    I planned on making an account there cause I love arguing and talking shit without being direct about it

    But I still don't know why I didn't. It's not that active. And I browse the debate section of MPGH
    @Lehsyrus

    Am I considered worthy to pay attention to?



    You debate.
    I've noticed you, which is moreso than 99% of the other members on this forum. You haven't posted anything I find moronic, which is astonishing to even myself. Haven't really seen your intelligent side


    ---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    fag . DUN BE MAD HOMIE.
    DAMNIT HEROIN!


    ---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    :Pure Nig: seems kinda smart

  14. #133
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    I think that's you, but I currently have better things to do than argue with somebody hiding his own desires by trying to make somebody else cs, like play some gamecube, so I'll be back in a few hours /peace out

    it's ok, we all wanted cs at some time in our mpgh life, I understand your desires
    Oh you're forfeiting okay. gg

    Have fun. Nice chatting with you.

    And it's okay. You don't have to admit that you want CS. But sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I've noticed you, which is moreso than 99% of the other members on this forum. You haven't posted anything I find moronic, which is astonishing to even myself. Haven't really seen your intelligent side
    What about :Pure Nig: then

    I've posted things that were intelligent. You just weren't there
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  15. #134
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post

    Oh you're forfeiting okay. gg
    Have fun. Nice chatting with you.
    And it's okay. You don't have to admit that you want CS. But sure
    yeah I am forfeiting, we all have to lose some time in our life

    and yah man i totally wants dat cox sux, tag + purple name ftwww

  16. #135
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    yeah I am forfeiting, we all have to lose some time in our life

    and yah man i totally wants dat cox sux, tag + purple name ftwww
    Haha. That's what I like about you. You're a bro who doesn't rage when they lose /

    It's okay. I lost too. I just don't want to admit I lost
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Arun for Cocksuck!!!
    By Son in forum General
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 06:25 AM
  2. Man i wish i was for cocksuck.
    By Kallisti in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 08:53 PM
  3. APPLYING FOR COCKSUCKER GROUP!
    By Jonxie in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 06:08 PM
  4. GG2GG FOR COCKSUCKER!!
    By GG2GG in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:50 AM
  5. Raster_Burn for Cocksuckers
    By NetNavi in forum General
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 06:35 AM