Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74
  1. #31
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    No point? I've explained to you many times what a spammer is and what you are doing. Spamming, my exact point.
    Like I said before I'm actually not because I was proving a point that your a spammer to this website but that's what a spammer is to me and you have your own way of describing a spammer. So i'm over this spammer BYE

  2. #32
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    Like I said before I'm actually not because I was proving a point that your a spammer to this website but that's what a spammer is to me and you have your own way of describing a spammer. So i'm over this spammer BYE
    Proving a point without evidence? No good points? Wow, you'd be a bad lawyer. Try to be more educated next time ok?

  3. #33
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    Proving a point without evidence? No good points? Wow, you'd be a bad lawyer. Try to be more educated nect
    Well sir I never said I was a lawyer dummy

  4. #34
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    Well sir I never said I was a lawyer dummy
    Never said you were a lawyer did I? So yeah, get your facts straight.

  5. #35
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    Never said you were a lawyer did I? So yeah, get your facts straight.
    Nope dummy you said "Wow, you'd be a bad lawyer." and I never once said that I was gonna be a lawyer dummy.

  6. #36
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    Nope dummy you said "Wow, you'd be a bad lawyer." and I never once said that I was gonna be a lawyer dummy.
    He said future tense, as in, if you BECAME one.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  7. #37
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    He said future tense, as in, if you BECAME one.
    But I never said that I was gonna be a lawyer in the future.

  8. #38
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    Nope dummy you said "Wow, you'd be a bad lawyer." and I never once said that I was gonna be a lawyer dummy.
    You deficient berserk noob. I never once said you were gonna be a lawyer. I simply stated that if you were a lawyer you'd be a terrible one. Use your head, if you have one -_-

  9. #39
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    But I never said that I was gonna be a lawyer in the future.
    But it said IF
    i mean, if you are smart enough of course
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #40
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    But it said IF
    i mean, if you are smart enough of course
    Thank you please explain this to him and his small vocabulary. Uses the same word "dummy" he doesent know any other word.

  11. #41
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    You deficient berserk noob. I never once said you were gonna be a lawyer. I simply stated that if you were a lawyer you'd be a terrible one. Use your head, if you have one -_-
    Again like a said before you said that I would be a bad lawyer but again as before I never once said that I was gonna become a lawyer and also if i didn't have a head I wouldn't be here typing to you cause I would most likely be dead.

  12. #42
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    But it said IF
    i mean, if you are smart enough of course
    But even if I was smart enough I wouldn't want to become one.

  13. #43
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    But even if I was smart enough I wouldn't want to become one.
    Why not, are you going to become a doctor
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #44
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    Again like a said before you said that I would be a bad lawyer but again as before I never once said that I was gonna become a lawyer and also if i didn't have a head I wouldn't be here typing to you cause I would most likely be dead.
    More than likely? I think you mean absolutely. Also i need to explain in very vivid detail to you because you dont understand the basics.
    Here let me explain it in your language. dummy i never said you are a lawyer or are becoming one
    Does that explain it to you?

  15. #45
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Why not, are you going to become a doctor
    Nope I want to go into Aero Engineering. Pretty much to work for NASA.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] 4000 MS EU POINTS [XBOX LIVE] [ CHEAP ]
    By Valken in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:28 AM
  2. Steam account (Details within) for 4000 Microsoft Points (xbox)
    By kittenguy1 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 03:45 PM
  3. S> 4000 microsoft points
    By Boombox in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:08 AM
  4. Selling 4000 microsoft points $11
    By trevor206 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 09:49 PM