Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 74
  1. #46
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    Nope I want to go into Aero Engineering. Pretty much to work for NASA.
    Your gonna lose a nozzle and kill a crew or destroy a satellite.
    Watchout Nasa

  2. #47
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    More than likely? I think you mean absolutely. Also i need to explain in very vivid detail to you because you dont understand the basics.
    Here let me explain it in your language. dummy i never said you are a lawyer or are becoming one
    Does that explain it to you?
    Well to start off we have the same langue which is English so I don't have my own langue Mr. Smart Ass, and the second thing is that you kinda did buddy.

  3. #48
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    Nope I want to go into Aero Engineering. Pretty much to work for NASA.
    you going to miscalculate/leave something out and cause the rocket to blow up.
    GG NASA
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #49
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    Your gonna lose a nozzle and kill a crew or destroy a satellite.
    Watchout Nasa
    Why do you say that?


    ---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    you going to miscalculate/leave something out and cause the rocket to blow up.
    GG NASA
    Well what happens happens then.

  5. #50
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    Why do you say that?
    Cause you a klutz
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  6. #51
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Cause you a klutz
    I thought we were friends!?! I was gonna join the Hux corp.

  7. #52
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    I thought we were friends!?! I was gonna join the Hux corp.
    We are, and you still can!
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #53
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    We are, and you still can!
    You really mean it?

  9. #54
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    You really mean it?
    Yes, i really mean it
    Last edited by Kevin; 03-06-2013 at 09:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #55
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Yes, i really mean it
    where do I sign up for the corp?

  11. #56
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    where do I sign up for the corp?
    We are making the logo, but having trouble deciding what to make it :/
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #57
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    We are making the logo, but having trouble deciding what to make it :/
    Would I have to change my name or is it just gonna be a title under our names?

  13. #58
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    Would I have to change my name or is it just gonna be a title under our names?
    Image title, but you need 1337 posts for it
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #59
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Image title, but you need 1337 posts for it
    What if you get donator?

  15. #60
    sneakymonster211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    Look at yours. Not much better.
    well he has 615 you have 85 his is much better then youres

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] 4000 MS EU POINTS [XBOX LIVE] [ CHEAP ]
    By Valken in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:28 AM
  2. Steam account (Details within) for 4000 Microsoft Points (xbox)
    By kittenguy1 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 03:45 PM
  3. S> 4000 microsoft points
    By Boombox in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:08 AM
  4. Selling 4000 microsoft points $11
    By trevor206 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 09:49 PM