Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 79
  1. #61
    Jim Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,487
    Reputation
    1061
    Thanks
    3,308
    Congrats, but I'm scared.


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  2. #62
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    CONGRATZZZZZZZZZ BANZAAAI

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  3. #63
    rileyjstrickland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    3,889
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    What the fu*ck d*id you just fu*cking say about me, you little bit*ch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fu*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*it to me over the Internet? Think again, fu*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fu*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*it. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godd*amn idiot. I will s*hit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fu*cking dead, kiddo.

    If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

    Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

    Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

  4. #64
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
    What the fu*ck d*id you just fu*cking say about me, you little bit*ch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fu*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*it to me over the Internet? Think again, fu*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fu*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*it. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godd*amn idiot. I will s*hit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fu*cking dead, kiddo.
    So cool you had to censor the bad words

  5. #65
    rileyjstrickland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    3,889
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    So cool you had to censor the bad words
    So cool you had to call me on word filters.

    If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

    Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

    Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

  6. #66
    Jim Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,487
    Reputation
    1061
    Thanks
    3,308
    That phrase is overused, almost everywhere on youtube...


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  7. #67
    rileyjstrickland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    3,889
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NormenJaydenFBI View Post
    That phrase is overused, almost everywhere on youtube...
    thatsthejoke.jpg

    If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

    Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

    Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

  8. #68
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,020
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,945
    Hannibal is know for abusing
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


  9. #69
    Jim Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,487
    Reputation
    1061
    Thanks
    3,308
    Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
    thatsthejoke.jpg
    Nope.jpeg not a joke.


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  10. #70
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,282
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,638
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    BETTA WATCH OUT

    Ban /pazzy Alt's /AWWWWW
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  11. #71
    Pazzy34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    825
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    Ban /pazzy Alt's /AWWWWW
    Infract /ext for being ugly

  12. #72
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    HOW IN THE BLOODY FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN? I ASK FOR A SIMPLE NEW USER GROUP AND THIS BUMPKIN GETS MINION? David, I am no pleased.

  13. #73
    Pazzy34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    825
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    HOW IN THE BLOODY FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN? I ASK FOR A SIMPLE NEW USER GROUP AND THIS BUMPKIN GETS MINION? David, I am no pleased.
    This puddi got minion+, he had minion for over a year ago

  14. #74
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pazzy34 View Post
    This puddi got minion+, he had minion for over a year ago
    Shows how much I pay attention.

  15. #75
    Lowzivsky:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home, Sweet Home
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Congratz.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RuneScape 75 Incoming
    By NikleGear in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 04:01 AM
  2. Royal Hacker - incoming...!
    By Royal Hacker in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:14 AM
  3. Infraction?
    By Kallisti in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 11:30 AM
  4. Update incoming! Turn off all cheats!
    By Bizon_xD in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 11:24 AM
  5. Wrong section, so give me an infraction!
    By xFatal in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 11:29 PM