Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    CaptainMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored

    BIG GAME PROJECT USING UDK, REQUESTING A TEAM.

    Hello, Today i have an exciting idea to make a game. But i dont really know how to make it. That is why i want to make team of modelers,scripting,art,etc. THIS IS UNPAID ... BUT! I'm am planning to sell it and I WILL MAKE A SHARE OF THE MONEY. If you want to be part of the team, here are the positions:

    Lead Director: Me
    Concept Artist (CRITICALLY NEEDED)
    Creative Director (CRITICALLY NEEDED)
    Map Design
    Art Design
    Scripting
    Bugs Fixer
    And other important people we need

    Well currently at this stage, all i need is the concept artist. once we have a team. we will start development of the game

    THE GAME IDEA:
    Well, this is idea.1941, Nazi Germany takes over America, Virginia is the main setting of the game. As the death of his father by the nazi, a 15 year old boy turns to an american rebel. He will lead the rebels to end the Nazi control of america.

    Alright, If you have questions or wish to join in the team, contact me by email, 1morecookieplease@gmail.com

  2. #2
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I'll be the other important people

  3. #3
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMoon View Post
    Hello, Today i have an exciting idea to make a game. But i dont really know how to make it. That is why i want to make team of modelers,scripting,art,etc. THIS IS UNPAID ... BUT! I'm am planning to sell it and I WILL MAKE A SHARE OF THE MONEY. If you want to be part of the team, here are the positions:

    Lead Director: Me
    Concept Artist (CRITICALLY NEEDED)
    Creative Director (CRITICALLY NEEDED)
    Map Design
    Art Design
    Scripting
    Bugs Fixer
    And other important people we need

    Well currently at this stage, all i need is the concept artist. once we have a team. we will start development of the game

    THE GAME IDEA:
    Well, this is idea.1941, Nazi Germany takes over America, Virginia is the main setting of the game. As the death of his father by the nazi, a 15 year old boy turns to an american rebel. He will lead the rebels to end the Nazi control of america.

    Alright, If you have questions or wish to join in the team, contact me by email, 1morecookieplease@gmail.com
    will be bug FINDER

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #4
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Can you even program?

    Before you make a team, at least have something to show that you are serious.

    "I don't know how to make a game but I want a team either way so they can do the work" is not a good thing.

    Also, wrong section. Post in programming, but I guarantee you won't get anybody

  5. #5
    Gunlox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With your sister.
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I will be bug fixer!

  6. #6
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,442
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,704
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What are the odds


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  7. #7
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Can you even program?

    Before you make a team, at least have something to show that you are serious.

    "I don't know how to make a game but I want a team either way so they can do the work" is not a good thing.

    Also, wrong section. Post in programming, but I guarantee you won't get anybody
    He got me, and its not like we are losing anything anyways.
    but if we hit gold, then we only gain

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #8
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    A 15 year old? I would do like 1941 The Nazi start to take over America killing and putting women and kids in camps. A boy and his father are running trying to hide but the Nazi find them the father tells his son to hide. The son is found and taken back to his father the Nazi are talking (add subtitles) they say keep the kid kill the father right then they kill the dad. Cut seen is over cuts to new one. The year 1948 the boy is 18 still in the camp his mother is dying his friend tells him about a plan to get out of the camp BAM FUCKING FIRST LEVEL RIGHT FUCKING THERE TO GET OUT OF THE CAMP! They get out of the camp. The boy witch is 18 a young man now has a little bit of back story wants to kill them for killing his dad and putting him and his mother in a camp. Then you can just go from there.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 03-07-2013 at 07:30 PM.

  9. #9
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    He got me, and its not like we are losing anything anyways.
    but if we hit gold, then we only gain
    The funny thing is neither of you know the work that actually goes into game development.

    I've been programming in C and C++ for over 5 years, and I can tell you that game development, is not an easy thing.

    Before you design your game with art, concepts, hiring people, first you need something working, like an engine

  10. #10
    Jim Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,487
    Reputation
    1061
    Thanks
    3,308
    Sounds nice for a game, if you need any help with getting the history accurate PM me; I just started learning c# can't really code.


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  11. #11
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    The funny thing is neither of you know the work that actually goes into game development.

    I've been programming in C and C++ for over 5 years, and I can tell you that game development, is not an easy thing.

    Before you design your game with art, concepts, hiring people, first you need something working, like an engine
    No harm in trying...

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #12
    Magisterium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ♦ ♣ ♥ ♠
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Your failure sustains me.

  13. #13
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,668
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If you don't have any skills, you should be joining another team or learning some skills.

    There needs to be a reason you're leading a team, other than an idea.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Similar Threads

  1. [Help] What Game Engine Used on Wolf Team
    By Xbox Camper in forum WolfTeam General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 07:49 AM
  2. [Request] Hack Team
    By Andrew89898 in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 10:02 PM
  3. [SOLVED] [REQUEST] Switch team hack?
    By BananaBoy223 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 07:14 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 04:15 PM
  5. Did anyone got kicked out of the game by using hack??
    By bluecoffepot in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 10:13 PM