Thread: GFX editors ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 56 of 56
  1. #46
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    This is what i have so far, not even close to being finished, still gotta add Meme faces and other stuff.. but here is just a preview on what my idea is
    OMFG FUCKING AWESOME !! <3 <3

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  2. #47
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,651
    My Mood
    Inspired
    God damn... i though i was being boss....

    btw here is the fifth better version:


  3. #48
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabian View Post

    OMFG FUCKING AWESOME !! <3 <3
    :3 i take it you like it so far
    do you even want meme faces? is that a priority?


  4. #49
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Le 9geg grephics army XD

    God, this gonna look so bad.

  5. #50
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    :3 i take it you like it so far
    do you even want meme faces? is that a priority?
    Make 2 , 1 with memes and one as you like...
    Gotta sleep.
    zZzzzzzZzzzZzZZZzz

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  6. #51
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabian View Post

    Make 2 , 1 with memes and one as you like...
    Gotta sleep.
    zZzzzzzZzzzZzZZZzz
    Seyeko's one is better off without meme's but it doesn't fit the theme of what you're trying to achieve. DutchAirForce's attempt is better if you want all the meme faces.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Terell. (03-10-2013)

  8. #52
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

    Seyeko's one is better off without meme's but it doesn't fit the theme of what you're trying to achieve. DutchAirForce's attempt is better if you want all the meme faces.
    I got carried away :3


  9. #53
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,651
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Aaw i still get recognition

  10. #54
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    This is what i have so far, not even close to being finished, still gotta add Meme faces and other stuff.. but here is just a preview on what my idea is
    I didn't know we were going over the top D:

  11. #55
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    I agree with doc, seyeko's is not going to look good with memes. Tbh idk why he even went that far into visuals on the text when it was something really simple to do..

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  12. #56
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
    I agree with doc, seyeko's is not going to look good with memes. Tbh idk why he even went that far into visuals on the text when it was something really simple to do..
    Because i can.. deal with it..


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. mrs editor
    By rikrik in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 06:21 PM
  2. GFX Team
    By mostwanted in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 08:54 PM
  3. MPGH GFX Crew
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 11:57 AM
  4. Awesome New Gfx Site
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 10:13 AM
  5. GFX Sniper
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 06:59 PM