Thread: God I suck

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,711
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    I have no idea how to train my legs, don't have any equipment for it.
    Biking... Running... Leg Lifts...

    You don't need equipment to train your body, don't be silly.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  2. #32
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well lifting and working out isn't everything though. Practice makes perfect.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inl้,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #33
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    I have no idea how to train my legs, don't have any equipment for it.
    Run/sprints/martial arts usually work.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #34
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshk67 View Post
    Should bite that bitch thought would get your arm free then kick them in the face when there down screaming withing a chunk out of there arm
    You dont do MMA do you?...
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. #35
    sidhant9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    566
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Had to tap out or my arm would be broken.
    lol go back to lol section

  6. #36
    ☬Ξη†τσρ๎ζ Ζσ♍β๎ε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    How bout sit ups? Don't those work?
    To a point, I want to increase the size of my abs because they're just flat, I'm probably going to strap a weight on my chest and do them like that (bruce lee style for the win).

  7. #37
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Miss leading thread title thought you were coming out of the closet...

  8. #38
    sidhant9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    566
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Confused
    Thanks for telling us...

  9. #39
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
    Miss leading thread title thought you were coming out of the closet...
    Coming out of the closet on the internet...huh
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  10. #40
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Coming out of the closet on the internet...huh
    Thought you wanted to be cs
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Naked-God sucks major ass
    By deadskulz in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 04:15 PM
  2. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM
  3. games that suck
    By gothgod in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 07:41 PM
  4. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM
  5. The future is here and it sucks...
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 08:42 AM