Thread: New CS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
  1. #31
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CORNC0B View Post


    Open your mouth.
    Whatever you say estonian

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  2. #32
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    Whatever you say estonian
    Guamians arent any better

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #33
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    Whatever you say estonian
    Omg this guy is @Kallisti for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    At least Japan matters in the world Can't really say the same about Estonia
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  4. #34
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Guamians arent any better
    NOT EVEN FROM GUAM HUEHUE

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  5. #35
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Guamians arent any better
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    NOT EVEN FROM GUAM HUEHUE
    Hes from japan. Like @Kallisti
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  6. #36
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    NOT EVEN FROM GUAM HUEHUE
    GET BACK ON KALLISTI YOU FAG

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  7. #37
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    GET BACK ON KALLISTI YOU FAG
    NOT UNTIL 3K FAG

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  8. #38
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    NOT UNTIL 3K FAG
    Can you ban him someone please ?
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  9. #39
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CORNC0B View Post


    Can you ban him someone please ?
    What did I do that I deserve a ban? Insult your 1.4 million people country?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  10. #40
    CORNC0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☭☭☭☭☭
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    What did I do that I deserve a ban? Insult your 1.4 million people country?
    Insult many others on MPGH. Why are you doing it please tell me why? This isnt normal calling everybody else names.
    If I helped you in any way don't be greedy to give me thanks
    If you want receive a cookie then click this link













    100 [✔]
    250 [X]
    500 [X]
    1000 [X]
    1337 [X]
    2000 [X]

  11. #41
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CORNC0B View Post


    Insult many others on MPGH. Why are you doing it please tell me why? This isnt normal calling everybody else names.
    You obviously weren't around when it was obvious to everybody it was just a troll?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  12. #42
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    You obviously weren't around when it was obvious to everybody it was just a troll?
    You are still trolling because you are capitalizing the first letter of every word

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. #43
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    You are still trolling because you are capitalizing the first letter of every word
    somebody is a retard

    it automatically happens when you are a CS

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  14. #44
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    somebody is a retard

    it automatically happens when you are a CS
    stawp trollinggggg you are lying and messing with us

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  15. #45
    MiHawK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latina
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Japanese fuks
    0 POST
    100 POST
    200 POST
    300 POST
    400 POST
    500 POST
    600 POST
    700 POST
    800 POST
    900 POST
    1000 POST

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [News] Welcome to our new AvA minion.
    By Prepix in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 01:34 PM
  2. [News] ~~~~~NEW MAP NEW WEAPON~~~~~~~~
    By devilaim in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 08:50 AM
  3. [News] New AQ Game: Oversoul [ALPHA TEST LIVE AS OF 9/13]
    By Phailsauce in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:40 AM
  4. [News] New Rule About Hack Packs
    By Lehsyrus in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:29 AM
  5. [News] Be careful, new version! [1.9.446]
    By urbanlucky in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 04:29 AM