Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65
  1. #46
    Gunlox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With your sister.
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Baby come back?

  2. #47
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    I say you deserved it.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #48
    Gunlox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With your sister.
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    I say you deserved it.
    Yeah he did..

  4. #49
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Don't worry. Pokemon will always be there for you
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. #50
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic
    thats sad get a new one!

  6. #51
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fuck bitches, get Shiny Pokemon.








     





















  7. #52
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Fuck bitches, get Shiny Pokemon.
    Fuck pokemon, get a life.

  8. #53
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    Don't worry. Pokemon will always be there for you
    His DS is broken.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  9. #54
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post
    Fuck pokemon, get a life.
    Are you actually serious? So because someone plays Pokemon, they have no life? The overcompensation is strong with this one.

    If some bitch got mad at me because she took 10 years getting ready, and I was just trying to pass the time, I would be the one breaking up with her. Why should you take shit just because you're the guy?

    Oh yeah, and Pokemon > You, deal with it.










     





















  10. #55
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Are you actually serious? So because someone plays Pokemon, they have no life? The overcompensation is strong with this one.

    If some bitch got mad at me because she took 10 years getting ready, and I was just trying to pass the time, I would be the one breaking up with her. Why should you take shit just because you're the guy?

    Oh yeah, and Pokemon > You, deal with it.


    No, you said "Fuck bitches, get a shiny pokemon". I could care less about pokemon. If you say "Fuck bitches, get a shiny pokemon" Then you need a social life

  11. #56
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post
    No, you said "Fuck bitches, get a shiny pokemon". I could care less about pokemon. If you say "Fuck bitches, get a shiny pokemon" Then you need a social life
    Didn't think I needed to spell it out, especially with the emote there, but that was a fucking joke...

    Also, she's a bitch if she just threw it across the room, either way. Especially if she was the one taking 10 years to get ready...least she can do is be considerate and wait for a few minutes.








     





















  12. #57
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,020
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post
    I don't think so, she will just make rumors about you probably?
    what are we in? elementary school?
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


  13. #58
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post


    what are we in? elementary school?
    No, I am in middle school and I've seen this happen to alot of people

  14. #59
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post


    what are we in? elementary school?
    People are immature. All the way through all grades.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  15. #60
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Get a boombox and go in front of her house and play this:



    Guaranteed she'll take you back.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. These turned out pretty good
    By FallenCoder™ in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 09:15 PM
  2. It turns out that George W. Bush is a shemale ?!
    By -Lame in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 01:41 AM
  3. ^^^ check it out we got an archive sub forum
    By Grim in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 10:34 PM
  4. FACEBOOK DRAMA cuz of a bitch who got dumped
    By aonix in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 04:39 PM
  5. Me vs humper turned out me vs Faux -.- . Close please.
    By .Amnesia in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 04:29 AM