Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    655
    trolling boss.

  2. #32
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,901
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    Your gay
    Im gay exactly how? Give me 3 examples.
    Bitch you should be in CS

  3. #33
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    Im gay exactly how? Give me 3 examples.
    Bitch you should be in CS
    Lol, how old are you ?

  4. #34
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,901
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    Lol, how old are you ?
    No example? GTFO or STFU. I am 12 years of age.

  5. #35
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    No example? GTFO or STFU. I am 12 years of age.
    That's why your so fucking stupid, it explains so much.

  6. #36
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,901
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    That's why your so fucking stupid, it explains so much.
    Hah, I am stupid you say? You dont seem to be any smarter than me considering you called me gay for no reason at all. I mean you do seem pretty gay, trying to cover up yur homosexuality.

  7. #37
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    Hah, I am stupid you say? You dont seem to be any smarter than me considering you called me gay for no reason at all. I mean you do seem pretty gay, trying to cover up yur homosexuality.
    Loool

    don't
    your

    Your 12 kid just stfu

  8. #38
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,901
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post


    Loool

    don't
    your

    Your 12 kid just stfu
    Your so fucking retarted while your acting like a homosexual adult. I am 12 and that makes me so stupid because when you were 12 you were mentally retared?

  9. #39
    Machine Gun Kelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New world
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Stressed
    lol .

  10. #40
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh well, I'm happy with my April 2012 join date, because it doesn't really matter. xD








     





















  11. #41
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    Your so fucking retarted while your acting like a homosexual adult. I am 12 and that makes me so stupid because when you were 12 you were mentally retared?
    No, when I was 12 I wasn't a faggot on a website acting tough because he can curse without his mom beating the shit out of him.

  12. #42
    Jim Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,487
    Reputation
    1061
    Thanks
    3,308
    Talk shit, suck dick; it suits you well.


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  13. #43
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,500
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    10,006
    Call me out for making a stupid thread, later that day you also make a stupid thread.
    Well done!

  14. #44
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,811
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,052
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    someone give me 2005 account 8[




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. you know your troll failed
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 12:57 PM
  2. You know your dog is cool
    By Killian in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:08 PM
  3. you know your addicted warrock when!
    By hackerman76 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 02:58 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:41 PM
  5. you know your obsessed with metallica when...
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 04:57 PM