Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    and here come the haters

they so mad.
    Haters are usually jealous. I'm a proven better artist than you are so there goes that theory eh?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Magisterium View Post

If thats how you justify hiding your clear lack of talent under tons of topaz - well okay then.
    K take your rainbow fagget ass out my threads then if you don't like me, i don't understand why you even come into my threads
    get a life kid.
    @Ethereal i really don't understand you, first you're cool then you turn into a complete asshole.. then you leave comeback your cool for a second then leave again..

if you think you are so better then me, lets have a 1v1 signature battle.. last time i battled you was bout a year or 2 years ago.. Only reason you got votes in the frst place was beacuse you were popular amongsts the community and i was not known.

so suck a dick and man up. or shut the fuck up. beacuse quite frankly im sick and tired of your shit.
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 03-16-2013 at 02:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    hah assholes, while you might think you are cool with your topaz shit, i got amethyst and have 20 bucks in each hand

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

@Ethereal i really don't understand you, first you're cool then you turn into a complete asshole.. then you leave comeback your cool for a second then leave again..

if you think you are so better then me, lets have a 1v1 signature battle.. last time i battled you was bout a year or 2 years ago.. Only reason you got votes in the frst place was beacuse you were popular amongsts the community and i was not known.

so suck a dick and man up. or shut the fuck up. beacuse quite frankly im sick and tired of your shit.
    hah, i'll fry both of your asses, just look at my sig, it's already destroying you and all you stand for.

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

K take your rainbow fagget ass out my threads then if you don't like me, i don't understand why you even come into my threads
    get a life kid.

Haha..dude I won because all you do is filter rape everything you do.
    You have no raw talent, or even the ability to create anything non linear.
    1vs1 Battle? How about I just get a portfolio together, and you can get your body of work which consists of 300 signatures that pretty much all look the same.
    Guaranteed you won't have a shot in hell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

K take your rainbow fagget ass out my threads then if you don't like me, i don't understand why you even comment..
    get a life kid.
    Kid? Oh goodness, I guess that its a good thing that I haven't been around the graphics section for years. Rainbow faggotry is kind of my thing, don't worry yourself about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    No i want a 1v1..
    scared?

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Kid? Oh goodness, I guess that its a good thing that I haven't been around the graphics section for years. Rainbow faggotry is kind of my thing, don't worry yourself about it.
    and your point? want a cookie? you've been around the graphic section for years!!

thats probably why its dead now!

scared them all away with your "Faggotry"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No i want a 1v1..
    scared?

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

and your point? want a cookie? you've been around the graphic section for years!!

You would lose. Everyone that has talk shit with that 1v1 shit has in the past.
    Oh wait, I already beat you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

You would lose. Everyone that has talk shit with that 1v1 shit has in the past.
    Oh wait, I already beat you.
    You beat me a year or 2 ago.

1v1 me now..

why do you keep making up lame ass excuses.. you talk so much.. you should have no problem backing it up.

I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    No i want a 1v1..
    scared?

STFU arguing with these assholes and teach me GFX

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Fucking bitches, I totally already won the signature battle

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No i want a 1v1..
    scared?

My faggotry is like a trademark. All i'm saying is, you're cocky, you don't follow the dynamic of the section, and maybe if you refined your skills instead of relying on things that other people provide for you then MAYBE you'd get better reviews from people who actually know what the fuck they're looking at. I've been around long enough to see the good and the bad, and I've learned a little bit along the way from some pretty cool guys, you haven't learned much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    AHAH MY SKILLS ARE 100% ORIGINAL, I DON'T USE YOUR PREMADE RENDERS AND SHIT AND TOPAZ

ALL I NEED IS SOME CLOUD RENDERING AND A PAINT BRUSH BITCH

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    My faggotry is like a trademark. All i'm saying is, you're cocky, you don't follow the dynamic of the section, and maybe if you refined your skills instead of relying on things that other people provide for you then MAYBE you'd get better reviews from people who actually know what the fuck they're looking at. I've been around long enough to see the good and the bad, and I've learned a little bit along the way from some pretty cool guys, you haven't learned much.
    I don't follow the rules.. there is no rules in Art.. Im not even cocky, you 2 came here talking mad shit.. just because people LIKE my work.. get over it.. you don't like it? fine by me.I don't make it to please you or anyone, i do it because i like to do it. not gonna hurt me one little bit that you said mean things about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You beat me a year or 2 ago.

1v1 me now..

why do you keep making up lame ass excuses.. you talk so much.. you should have no problem backing it up.
    The thing is a lot of my older stuff is better than your newer shit son.
    I got better over the years, but you didn't. You rely on topaz to make your sloppy composition look better but it doesn't.
    It just makes you look lazy and void of any kind of talent.
    You're kidding yourself if you think I would even bother wasting my time battling you again.
    Take that as you will, I have nothing more to prove. Been there, done that. How bout you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    AHAH SUCK MY LATEST CREATION

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast