Thread: Im A Pedobear

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 203
  1. #91
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

    CAUSE I WAS BUSSY GETTING SUCKED
    IF YOUR DICK IS GETTING SUCKED YOU STILL HAVE YOUR 2 HANDS.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. #92
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,019
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    IF YOUR DICK IS GETTING SUCKED YOU STILL HAVE YOUR 2 HANDS.
    1 HAND WAS HOLDING HER HAIR, SECOND WAS I DONT EVEN KNOW



  3. #93
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


    1 HAND WAS HOLDING HER HAIR, SECOND WAS I DONT EVEN KNOW
    THE SECOND SHOULD'AVE BEEN HOLDING THE CAMERA

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #94
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,019
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    THE SECOND SHOULD'AVE BEEN HOLDING THE CAMERA
    SHOULDA COULDA WOULDA



  5. #95
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


    SHOULDA COULDA WOULDA
    Come to lose an extra life.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #96
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Come to lose an extra life.
    So just dudda dudda dudda back down in your pipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #97
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    So just dudda dudda dudda back down in your pipe
    You got that right.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. #98
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    You got that right.
    Ofc man, it's erb
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #99
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,019
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Ofc man, it's erb
    OF HISTORY .



  10. #100
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,551
    I still don't get why you need all this attention.

  11. #101
    psySector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Worried
    Kiddie porn! In b4 the feds
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #102
    bLu3eYeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Fine
    PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
    Be carefull, use condoms, we don't want you on the news, do we?
    Last edited by bLu3eYeZ; 03-19-2013 at 10:56 AM.

    Step-by-Step guide to improving DayZ/ArmA2/ArmA2:OA FPS
    Depending on who you are, I might or might not
    sell dayz hacks, not scripts, hacks. PM if interested.

  13. #103
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I really don't understand why you guys want a picture of his penis in a 12 year old's mouth.......

    Why are 12 year old's giving blowjobs in the first place.

  14. #104
    bLu3eYeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Fine
    It was basically a refference joke from wtf section on reddit where users share crazy stories and most people are like: "pics or it didn't happen"
    My joke succeded... Totally

    Step-by-Step guide to improving DayZ/ArmA2/ArmA2:OA FPS
    Depending on who you are, I might or might not
    sell dayz hacks, not scripts, hacks. PM if interested.

  15. #105
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,974
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    623
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Obviously this is a made up story, There is no proof, could just be some lonely guy that made up the story. Plus if it did happen, WHO freaking cares if you got a blowjob, everyone gets a blowjob....

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pedobear = Real?
    By (G)rapefruit in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 02:07 PM
  2. Pedobear Strikes again!
    By Evilninja in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 10:27 PM
  3. PEDOBEAR IS CROSSFIRE!
    By shadow2ko in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 02:51 AM
  4. PedoBear..
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 08:57 AM
  5. PEDOBEAR HAS COME!
    By kevin66062 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 10:35 PM