Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 91
  1. #31
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Crying? please quote me where i have cried..
    jesus, like i said your just retarded and always gonna be on Docs dick, idc about your opinion, you get mad everytime someone likes my work.. just get over the fact and grow the fuck up a little.


  2. #32
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    Crying? please quote me where i have cried..
    jesus, like i said your just retarded and always gonna be on Docs dick, idc about your opinion, you get mad everytime someone likes my work.. just get over the fact and grow the fuck up a little.
    You're crying right now even still. I bet I can fill a bucket with your delectable tears.

  3. #33
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    You're crying right now even still. I bet I can fill a bucket with your delectable tears.
    All i see is you whining and bitching in all the threads about GFX.. how Doc is a god and how im a fag. hop off the dick and see that no one fucking cares about your pathetic lil ass.


  4. #34
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    #Shotsfired

  5. #35
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    I like how this competition is more trash-talking than actual competing.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  6. #36
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Have too be honest, does feel like there's too much empty space.



    My games;

    x

  7. #37
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Have too be honest, does feel like there's too much empty space.
    Still cool

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #38
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    All i see is you whining and bitching in all the threads about GFX.. how Doc is a god and how im a fag. hop off the dick and see that no one fucking cares about your pathetic lil ass.
    There is a difference between whining, and pointing out someone is a faggot.
    You whine. I point out the obvious fact that you're a no talent faggot.

    See how easy that was?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ghost (03-18-2013)

  10. #39
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    There is a difference between whining, and pointing out someone is a faggot.
    You whine. I point out the obvious fact that you're a no talent faggot.

    See how easy that was?
    GOD DAMN

    brb putting on my kevlar vest

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. #40
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    GOD DAMN

    brb putting on my kevlar vest
    Hi Autin, I missed you.

  12. #41
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This is shaping out to be a massive flame-war. More GFX, less douchebaggery.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  13. #42
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Hi Autin, I missed you.
    I missed you too jimbob.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  14. #43
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    This is shaping out to be a massive flame-war. More GFX, less douchebaggery.
    Any thread with Seyeko and Eth, with a general gist of graphics as the topic is gonna be an instant flame-war as you can see from other threads.

    OT: Nice work Doc. I've got to say that I'm not really a fan of the swirl with lava texture in the back. For some reason I'm just not liking the way it looks with the render. I know I have no place critisizing your work, but I just thought I'd tell you the truth.

  15. #44
    MiHawK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latina
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Great man, you are bro with this program
    0 POST
    100 POST
    200 POST
    300 POST
    400 POST
    500 POST
    600 POST
    700 POST
    800 POST
    900 POST
    1000 POST

  16. #45
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    its funny how butt hurt you get everytime someone likes my work
    get the fuck over it.. acting like a damn child.. oh my god someone said something good about seyeko's work lets go flame them all to hell because there opinion isnt like my opinion

    just shut the fuck up Eth you're pathetic.
    He isn't flaming anyone but you. He's providing perspective for people who dont know any better. You're getting riled up because there's a chance he might convince people that you're work isn't impressive and that scares you. To combat that, you just disregard everything he says and try to lead people to thinks he's just a pathetic butthurt hater. I can accept criticism, if I dont agree I'll say so and explain why. I dont disregard everything and I'm willing to compromise. I can accept that some people won't like it, if I want to impress ill go back and change things. Unlike you, I dont think anyone is hating. Everyones opinion is valid and worth noting. It's frankly insulting that you dont like nothing but praise.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] What Things Does I Need To Know To Make A Hack?
    By King33 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 12:58 PM
  2. what movies does the movie file contain?
    By Solley in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 04:39 PM
  3. is MPGH going downhill or what
    By billythekid1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 12:46 AM
  4. What does and doesnt get you VAC'd
    By RP1138 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 09:03 PM
  5. What lv does my habamon have to be to hatch?
    By zebramanz in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 11:07 AM