Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 91
  1. #46
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    He isn't flaming anyone but you. He's providing perspective for people who dont know any better. You're getting riled up because there's a chance he might convince people that you're work isn't impressive and that scares you. To combat that, you just disregard everything he says and try to lead people to thinks he's just a pathetic butthurt hater. I can accept criticism, if I dont agree I'll say so and explain why. I dont disregard everything and I'm willing to compromise. I can accept that some people won't like it, if I want to impress ill go back and change things. Unlike you, I dont think anyone is hating. Everyones opinion is valid and worth noting. It's frankly insulting that you dont like nothing but praise.
    So much reason and wisdom in that statement
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. #47
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    He isn't flaming anyone but you. He's providing perspective for people who dont know any better. You're getting riled up because there's a chance he might convince people that you're work isn't impressive and that scares you. To combat that, you just disregard everything he says and try to lead people to thinks he's just a pathetic butthurt hater. I can accept criticism, if I dont agree I'll say so and explain why. I dont disregard everything and I'm willing to compromise. I can accept that some people won't like it, if I want to impress ill go back and change things. Unlike you, I dont think anyone is hating. Everyones opinion is valid and worth noting. It's frankly insulting that you dont like nothing but praise.
    Everyone that has something bad about my work, i don't flame them or bash them.. its only Eth because he talks so much nonsense and tries to change peoples opinion, which is total garbage imo.. i could careless if people like my work or don't but when eth see's that people actually like my work he gets all butt sore and starts FLAMING.. telling them they have no idea and blah blah blah.. art is different in everyones eye. so you can't really judge what people like and don't like and thats what im trying to say.. while Eth on the other hand is straight out bashing me calling me a faggot and how my work sucks.. if he thinks my work sucks, then so be it, like i said i don't make it to please eth..

    For example, i got so many likes on my last thread, because people actually liked what they saw, then you came and eth came and eth pretty much told everyone that they are stupid and all this for even consider liking my work.. like fuck him and fuck that shit, im not gonna stand here and read what Eth says and bashes my work.. im not having it, and im not a kind of person to sit back and watch someone bad mouth my work and bad mouth other people for liking my work..

    thats like saying oh your a faggot because you like pizza and i dont.. or saying someone elses sense of art is bad and you shouldn't look at it.. fuck that
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 03-17-2013 at 08:55 PM.


  3. #48
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Everyone that has something bad about my work, i don't flame them or bash them.. its only Eth because he talks so much nonsense and tries to change peoples opinion, which is total garbage imo.. i could careless if people like my work or don't but when eth see's that people actually like my work he gets all butt sore and starts FLAMING.. telling them they have no idea and blah blah blah.. art is different in everyones eye. so you can't really judge what people like and don't like and thats what im trying to say.. while Eth on the other hand is straight out bashing me calling me a faggot and how my work sucks.. if he thinks my work sucks, then so be it, like i said i don't make it to please eth..

    For example, i got so many likes on my last thread, because people actually liked what they saw, then you came and eth came and eth pretty much told everyone that they are stupid and all this for even consider liking my work.. like fuck him and fuck that shit, im not gonna stand here and read what Eth says and bashes my work.. im not having it, and im not a kind of person to sit back and watch someone bad mouth my work and bad mouth other people for liking my work..

    thats like saying oh your a faggot because you like pizza and i dont.. or saying someone elses sense of art is bad and you shouldn't look at it.. fuck that
    Honestly, I just think it's hilarious that you need to post your shit in general.
    Why else would you do that other than why I stated? Because you can't accept the critique in the graphics section.
    So you come to general to get praise, the funny thing is I wasn't the only person you got all shitty with.
    You say you don't care about praise, then why not post your shit where it belongs?
    Somebody says something about your work, and you simply make excuses about why it turned out that way.
    There are plenty of noob graphics sites that are loaded with topaz whores that all circle jerk eachother. You should go there if you want attention.

  4. #49
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Honestly, I just think it's hilarious that you need to post your shit in general.
    Why else would you do that other than why I stated? Because you can't accept the critique in the graphics section.
    So you come to general to get praise, the funny thing is I wasn't the only person you got all shitty with.
    You say you don't care about praise, then why not post your shit where it belongs?
    Somebody says something about your work, and you simply make excuses about why it turned out that way.
    There are plenty of noob graphics sites that are loaded with topaz whores that all circle jerk eachother. You should go there if you want attention.
    BECAUSE GRAPHIC SECTION IS DEAD

    i've said that many imes, last time i posted my work i got 2 comments.. i posted in general and got about 2 pages less then 30 minutes, i want my work to be seen not to be ignored, i want CnC not Bashed.


  5. #50
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    BECAUSE GRAPHIC SECTION IS DEAD

    i've said that many imes, last time i posted my work i got 2 comments.. i posted in general and got about 2 pages less then 30 minutes, i want my work to be seen not to be ignored, i want CnC not Bashed.
    You just went full retard. I'm assuming that general is the only non dead section.

    I just checked the graphics section, and honestly, it's not dead, considering there are posts everyday.

    You are just adding to the problem by not being in the "dead" section. If you along with all the other new fags were in the "dead" sections, it wouldn't be so dead, right?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  6. #51
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    You just went full retard. I'm assuming that general is the only non dead section.

    I just checked the graphics section, and honestly, it's not dead, considering there are posts everyday.

    You are just adding to the problem by not being in the "dead" section. If you along with all the other new fags were in the "dead" sections, it wouldn't be so dead, right?
    60 views 2 replies=not dead okay?


    5 guests and only me.. not dead.. okay.. let me post my work there wait a few days to get comments isntead of posting in general waiting a few minutes to get some replies



  7. #52
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Seyeko, you keep saying that you don't care if people like your work or not, you don't do it to impress people or dazzle. Yet in the next post you say that you don't want your art to be ignored in that, "dead" old graphics section. So that means you want people to see, and comment on your piece. Yet, while you're asking for constructive critiscm, and asking for people to give feedback, all you want is praise for your work. The people in this thread are just trying to give you feedback at first, and try to give you constructive critiscm. (Ethereal) Then, you take it as a bashful comment, and start going off on him because he said your work's garbage. He didn't just say, "Your work is total trash, you should stop GFX forever, he said, "I lol'ed. Doc's rusty no doubt about that, but Seyeko's is just hard to look at. Shitty render with minimal correction, and the smudging looks beyond novice. especially how oversharpened it is.
    But hey, this is why Seyeko wants the voting in general. Because he would lose in the gfx section where people actually know their stuff.
    (or at least some do.)" and then that started a big ass flame in your head you decided, wow.. He's bashing my work. No, he gave you many reasons why your work is bad, and that isn't bashing. That's what you were asking for. If you can't take it, then don't post your shit here.

  8. #53
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    BECAUSE GRAPHIC SECTION IS DEAD

    i've said that many imes, last time i posted my work i got 2 comments.. i posted in general and got about 2 pages less then 30 minutes, i want my work to be seen not to be ignored, i want CnC not Bashed.
    Why can't you just be honest? You are here for positive attention/praise. If you care about CnC you would go to a dedicated graphics site for that.
    Does it make much sense to come to general for critique? A lot of people in general don't know much about tagging.
    Hence why you got people saying "Looks awesome" "Looks cool" Which btw, I'd like to add that you bashed on people in the graphics section for coming in and saying one liners like that, and not offering critique.

  9. #54
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Seyeko, you keep saying that you don't care if people like your work or not, you don't do it to impress people or dazzle. Yet in the next post you say that you don't want your art to be ignored in that, "dead" old graphics section. So that means you want people to see, and comment on your piece. Yet, while you're asking for constructive critiscm, and asking for people to give feedback, all you want is praise for your work. The people in this thread are just trying to give you feedback at first, and try to give you constructive critiscm. (Ethereal) Then, you take it as a bashful comment, and start going off on him because he said your work's garbage. He didn't just say, "Your work is total trash, you should stop GFX forever, he said, "I lol'ed. Doc's rusty no doubt about that, but Seyeko's is just hard to look at. Shitty render with minimal correction, and the smudging looks beyond novice. especially how oversharpened it is.
    But hey, this is why Seyeko wants the voting in general. Because he would lose in the gfx section where people actually know their stuff.
    (or at least some do.)" and then that started a big ass flame in your head you decided, wow.. He's bashing my work. No, he gave you many reasons why your work is bad, and that isn't bashing. That's what you were asking for. If you can't take it, then don't post your shit here.
    Eth has been bashing and flaming my work ever since i came here.. you don't know the half of it, Eth has some weird ass mood swings.


  10. #55
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post

    5 guests and only me.. not dead.. okay.. let me post my work there wait a few days to get comments isntead of posting in general waiting a few minutes to get some replies
    Essentially openly admitting that you want attention

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  11. #56
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    If its dead, revive it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #57
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Eth has been bashing and flaming my work ever since i came here.. you don't know the half of it, Eth has some weird ass mood swings.
    Give me 3 qoutes from Ethereal that are bashing your work, and if you can I'll get off your ass about it.

  13. #58
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Why can't you just be honest? You are here for positive attention/praise. If you care about CnC you would go to a dedicated graphics site for that.
    Does it make much sense to come to general for critique? A lot of people in general don't know much about tagging.
    Hence why you got people saying "Looks awesome" "Looks cool" Which btw, I'd like to add that you bashed on people in the graphics section for coming in and saying one liners like that, and not offering critique.
    This isnt the only Forum i go onto
    most people that i talk to, i would liek to show them my work, if they praise it if they hate it, i don't care i just want my work to be seen, in graphics section thats not happening, and idk how to make that happen, so im sticking with general, not to get praises, but just to get my work out there and if someone wants to really Critique me then be my quest, but what you do is BASHING and not helping me at all.. you were judging people for liking my work and then bashing them also telling them they have no taste and doc is 500x better then me, which may be true, but this shit isnt a competition. i don't take it to that level of seriousness.. there are things that alot of people are better then me at. but you don't see me bashing them and telling them there work sucks... like you do.. and i even had to beg for you to battle me over and over.. and finally you accept when doc comes in the picture.. idk if your doc's bitch or not but shits getting old fast.


  14. #59
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Constructive Criticism guys
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  15. #60
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Give me 3 qoutes from Ethereal that are bashing your work, and if you can I'll get off your ass about it.
    I admit I bashed him, so there is no need for that.
    But a lot of times it stems from being brutally honest with my critique, then he gets all shitty about it,
    and that's when I fire my lazor.



    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    This isnt the only Forum i go onto
    most people that i talk to, i would liek to show them my work, if they praise it if they hate it, i don't care i just want my work to be seen, in graphics section thats not happening, and idk how to make that happen, so im sticking with general, not to get praises, but just to get my work out there and if someone wants to really Critique me then be my quest, but what you do is BASHING and not helping me at all.. you were judging people for liking my work and then bashing them also telling them they have no taste and doc is 500x better then me, which may be true, but this shit isnt a competition. i don't take it to that level of seriousness.. there are things that alot of people are better then me at. but you don't see me bashing them and telling them there work sucks... like you do.. and i even had to beg for you to battle me over and over.. and finally you accept when doc comes in the picture.. idk if your doc's bitch or not but shits getting old fast.

    That is false. I never bashed anyone for liking your work.
    I said "lol" Than gave my opinion of their assessment. If you call that bashing, then you're being overly dramatic.
    Doc and I are bro's, so what? If you made something better than his work I wouldn't be biased.
    I would admit you did. I've never been biased as far as graphics voting went.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-17-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] What Things Does I Need To Know To Make A Hack?
    By King33 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 12:58 PM
  2. what movies does the movie file contain?
    By Solley in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 04:39 PM
  3. is MPGH going downhill or what
    By billythekid1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 12:46 AM
  4. What does and doesnt get you VAC'd
    By RP1138 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 09:03 PM
  5. What lv does my habamon have to be to hatch?
    By zebramanz in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 11:07 AM