Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,310
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    Count sheeps, or don't sleep and next day you will sleep for sure.

  2. #17
    MiHawK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latina
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester' View Post
    Count sheeps, or don't sleep and next day you will sleep for sure.
    hehehehe i must go to sleep if I dont go to work like a zombie, and then part a quarantine reegen (combat arms)
    0 POST
    100 POST
    200 POST
    300 POST
    400 POST
    500 POST
    600 POST
    700 POST
    800 POST
    900 POST
    1000 POST

  3. #18
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MiHawK- View Post
    hehehehe i must go to sleep if I dont go to work like a zombie, and then part a quarantine reegen (combat arms)
    Did you sleep last night?

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #19
    MiHawK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latina
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Did you sleep last night?
    in my nation are 1.09 AM o.O i hope
    0 POST
    100 POST
    200 POST
    300 POST
    400 POST
    500 POST
    600 POST
    700 POST
    800 POST
    900 POST
    1000 POST

  5. #20
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MiHawK- View Post
    in my nation are 1.09 AM o.O i hope
    Start counting in bed as high as you can go

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  6. #21
    MiHawK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latina
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Start counting in bed as high as you can go
    ehehehe begin to count the cows will no longer affect you say?
    0 POST
    100 POST
    200 POST
    300 POST
    400 POST
    500 POST
    600 POST
    700 POST
    800 POST
    900 POST
    1000 POST

  7. #22
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MiHawK- View Post
    ehehehe begin to count the cows will no longer affect you say?
    Just keep counting.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] there are 2 features that i do not know! what are they!?!?
    By JimTheGreat in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 01:57 PM
  2. Not knowing what to do.
    By Atrox in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 09:11 PM
  3. [Not wrong section i know what im doin
    By $wtW$TYyghaehe34 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 06:09 PM
  4. mscvr 100 not a nub i know what to do
    By THA-Wigga in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:04 PM
  5. who knows what?
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 10:46 PM