Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51
  1. #16
    Tacticious✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    3,619
    My Mood
    Cynical
    At least they are getting creative?
    inb4 explosives in dicks
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

  2. #17
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by simozh View Post
    At least they are getting creative?
    inb4 explosives in dicks
    Dicks are too small to store anything.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #18
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Dicks are too small to store anything.
    You would be surprised what I've seen fit into dick holes. Goddamn 4chan..

  4. #19
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    You would be surprised what I've seen fit into dick holes. Goddamn 4chan..
    2 kids, 1 sandbox.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #20
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    "In order to train for this method of Jihad, you must consent to be sodomized, so that your anus may grow wider making room for the explosives."

    Training to get his butt hole wider? 'Das gay.

  6. #21
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Brings a new meaning to "Blow it out your ass".

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (03-19-2013)

  8. #22
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Wondering how the actual bombing would take place. Would they simply walk in and detonate like a bomb vest? There is a lot of flesh around the ass area, and inside, which would greatly diminish the bomb's explosive power. Would they have to aim there asshole in the direction they want it to explode? So many questions...
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  9. #23
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    The video is Complete Bullshit. These so called "Muslims" are nothing close to Islam. Their prophet is different and their ways of praying are different even their religion is different. In the real Islam, you can't give people anals whether men or women. (If men, both of you are sentenced to death. If women same is applied except if the woman is your wife. If she were your wife, you can't have sex with her the rest of your life.) And I think the translation says that if the cause is noble enough, you can allow others to give you anals so you can train for this "mission". So don't say that those people are muslims. These are real shit"tes" and they don't have anything to do with Islam
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    What is bullshit? I hope you're not talking about the translation, because it's legit.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  10. #24
    Validate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What's next, exploding dildos?

  11. #25
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,830
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    fucking lol.

  12. #26
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    The video is Complete Bullshit. These so called "Muslims" are nothing close to Islam. Their prophet is different and their ways of praying are different even their religion is different. In the real Islam, you can't give people anals whether men or women. (If men, both of you are sentenced to death. If women same is applied except if the woman is your wife. If she were your wife, you can't have sex with her the rest of your life.) And I think the translation says that if the cause is noble enough, you can allow others to give you anals so you can train for this "mission". So don't say that those people are muslims. These are real shit"tes" and they don't have anything to do with Islam
    Shiites are a branch of Islam, kind of like Mormon is a branch of Christianity. So hate to tell you, but they're Muslims.
    Just because you don't agree with what these terrorist butt pirates are doing, doesn't mean they aren't Muslims.

  13. #27
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    their concept and understanding of Islam is completely different. I am well aware that they are "considered Muslims". Muslims, as you may know, have 3 sacred mosques: Haram in Al-Madinah (In KSA), Ka'aba in Mekkah (In KSA), and the Aqsa Mosque in Palestine. The Haram has the body of Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him. Those Shiites (they were Iranis btw) came and SPAT on His Grave. And of course you know that Muhammad is our prophet. Yet, they came and spat on his grave. Well let's say that Jesus's grave was found and then people who are Christians but another branch of it came and spat on his grave. Would they be considered Christians? I guess not. So their actions don't belong to Islam, it belongs to them only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Shiites are a branch of Islam, kind of like Mormon is a branch of Christianity. So hate to tell you, but they're Muslims.
    Just because you don't agree with what these terrorist butt pirates are doing, doesn't mean they aren't Muslims.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  14. #28
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,746
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Dicks are too small to store anything.
    strap it around it or just put some skin over it.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  15. #29
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    their concept and understanding of Islam is completely different. I am well aware that they are "considered Muslims". Muslims, as you may know, have 3 sacred mosques: Haram in Al-Madinah (In KSA), Ka'aba in Mekkah (In KSA), and the Aqsa Mosque in Palestine. The Haram has the body of Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him. Those Shiites (they were Iranis btw) came and SPAT on His Grave. And of course you know that Muhammad is our prophet. Yet, they came and spat on his grave. Well let's say that Jesus's grave was found and then people who are Christians but another branch of it came and spat on his grave. Would they be considered Christians? I guess not. So their actions don't belong to Islam, it belongs to them only.
    It is written that Christ ascended to heaven, so technically he doesn't have a grave.
    Learn2Theology. Also, the Muslim sects all seem to have problems with each other so I don't really believe much of anything you guys got to say,
    pertaining to which sect is right or wrong. You're all fucked up in my opinion.

  16. #30
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    their concept and understanding of Islam is completely different. I am well aware that they are "considered Muslims". Muslims, as you may know, have 3 sacred mosques: Haram in Al-Madinah (In KSA), Ka'aba in Mekkah (In KSA), and the Aqsa Mosque in Palestine. The Haram has the body of Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him. Those Shiites (they were Iranis btw) came and SPAT on His Grave. And of course you know that Muhammad is our prophet. Yet, they came and spat on his grave. Well let's say that Jesus's grave was found and then people who are Christians but another branch of it came and spat on his grave. Would they be considered Christians? I guess not. So their actions don't belong to Islam, it belongs to them only.
    ​Do you really think people will take you seriously with that avatar?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Delko DJ (03-20-2013)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Iraqi Propaganda, Join the Jihad!
    By chc18 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 02:31 AM
  2. THREAD: Home Made Explosives!
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 04:15 PM
  3. Explosion sig (Jadedfrog's style)
    By poulet28 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 08:29 AM
  4. Explosion Ball
    By EleMentX in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 08:03 PM
  5. explosive...
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:40 PM