Thread: Illuminati.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 76
  1. #16
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I brought none of my own, indeed. That is why I asked for others opinions because I was curious of what others think. I edited the post because this thread suddenly got flooded by little kids. And I do believe I have freedom of voice. no? Not that anybody can hear me, as I am using text to get my words through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I'll tell you what. You bring me irrefutable proof that a secret group by the name of the Illuminati are running the world.
    Until then, shut the fuck up. You talk about people "looking at the facts" yet you brought none of your own.
    You have absolutely no proof of them running the world, or if they're even still operational.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  2. #17
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    They still exist till this day. If it isn't the "Illuminati" then it's a group similar to it.

  3. #18
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    They still exist till this day. If it isn't the "Illuminati" then it's a group similar to it.
    have any proof to back this up?

  4. #19
    Jim Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,487
    Reputation
    1061
    Thanks
    3,308
    Are people just finding out about them?


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

  5. #20
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    All the retarded conspiracy theories, I like them, but they are unbelievably stupid.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  6. #21
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    I brought none of my own, indeed. That is why I asked for others opinions because I was curious of what others think. I edited the post because this thread suddenly got flooded by little kids. And I do believe I have freedom of voice. no? Not that anybody can hear me, as I am using text to get my words through.
    So are you going to bring your own?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #22
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    So are you going to bring your own?
    Doesn't bring any facts or proof.
    Gets made because people disagree and calls them kids.
    ​Logic.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. #23
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Doesn't bring any facts or proof.
    Gets made because people disagree and calls them kids.
    ​Logic.
    I have proof









































































































    of the Illuminati I created last year for my English final
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #24
    andre02203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,034
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Everybody has their own beliefs. Judging it just makes it worse. Adding to what I said, everyone's opinion is different.
    Last edited by andre02203; 03-19-2013 at 09:20 PM.

  10. #25
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by andre02203 View Post
    Everybody has their own beliefs. Judging it just makes it worse. Adding to what I said, everyone's opinion is different.
    This isnt an opinion. This is arguing the so called facts of a mystical organization that controls the world.

    Anyways, not like it matters. OP was probably one of the people who believed in the whole Kony2012 thing, and believes that Tupac and Elvis are still alive.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  11. #26
    andre02203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,034
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    This isnt an opinion. This is arguing the so called facts of a mystical organization that controls the world.

    Anyways, not like it matters. OP was probably one of the people who believed in the whole Kony2012 thing, and believes that Tupac and Elvis are still alive.
    He asked for opinions and got them, but it was stupid of him to fight people's opinions

  12. #27
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post


    have any proof to back this up?
    Shit like bilderberg & other .

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    s8n. (03-20-2013)

  14. #28
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    653
    Never particularly cared.

  15. #29
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
    Never particularly cared.
    ​Your sig is a lie.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  16. #30
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Your sig is a lie.
    I know.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Illuminati card Game (Please read!)
    By Ethereal in forum United States of America
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:35 AM
  2. Illuminati-Music Industry Exposed !!
    By Master-Knifer™ in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 07:21 AM
  3. High Proof That The Illuminati Exists !!!!
    By United4ever in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 01:26 AM
  4. What is The Illuminati
    By United4ever in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 03:52 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:38 PM

Tags for this Thread