Thread: Illuminati.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 76
  1. #31
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
    Actually it's true. Dabe loves, me. I feed him cake while caressing his hairy chest.
    What was that? .
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  2. #32
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    What was that? .
    very funny.

  3. #33
    Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.
    Premium Member
    Heterodon.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    1,509
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    173
    i don't know what is illuminati exactly









    MPGH Member Since August 05th, 2012
    MPGH Donator Since March 18th, 2013








  4. #34

  5. #35
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    *Cough* debate fort *cough*

  6. #36
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Illuminati is fake just like Anonymous, etc etc etc







  7. #37
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Illuminati is fake, but wackahomo is something completely different.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  8. #38
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    Illuminatis aren't facts or even close to true. They are complete bullshit. Nothing about them is real except in that they fucked up their lives and think themselves as Satan's followers. The first day I knew this, I searched every inch of the internet about them. I checked every available resource. I was to some extent scared at some time. Then I knew/realized that this is complete bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post

    Edit: If you are coming here to rant with no (true) facts about anything, this is not the thread for you.

    - s8n.


    ---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

    Anonymous ain't fake
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    Illuminati is fake just like Anonymous, etc etc etc
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  9. #39
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    No, I am not. I posted this thread to see what others think. I though people would come with their own facts about the illuminat I was wrong. These kid are coming to this thread knowing nothing but how to jump to conclusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    So are you going to bring your own?


    ---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

    Your facts made so much sense. Oh wait, you also had none. Logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Doesn't bring any facts or proof.
    Gets made because people disagree and calls them kids.
    ​Logic.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  10. #40
    MiHawK-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latina
    Posts
    995
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    From what I saw on television these are illuminated as a cult, mostly made ​​by famous singers
    0 POST
    100 POST
    200 POST
    300 POST
    400 POST
    500 POST
    600 POST
    700 POST
    800 POST
    900 POST
    1000 POST

  11. #41
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Do you even know what "Anonymous" is even trying to portray? If you think they are a little group of teenage hackers, you are WRONG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    Illuminati is fake just like Anonymous, etc etc etc
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  12. #42
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    No, I am not. I posted this thread to see what others think. I though people would come with their own facts about the illuminat I was wrong. These kid are coming to this thread knowing nothing but how to jump to conclusions.

    ---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

    Your facts made so much sense. Oh wait, you also had none. Logic.
    I don't need to disprove a positive.
    ​You need to prove it to be true.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  13. #43
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    If I choose not to prove it is true, you may say it is false. But how would you know that it is false if I have not proved it is true?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I don't need to disprove a positive.
    ​You need to prove it to be true.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  14. #44
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I also love how you are calling everyone "kid", when you are only 15. You are grossly uninformed, hypocritical, and daftly illogical.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  15. #45
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Words cannot explain how low low you have brought my self esteem at this moment in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    I also love how you are calling everyone "kid", when you are only 15. You are grossly uninformed, hypocritical, and daftly illogical.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Illuminati card Game (Please read!)
    By Ethereal in forum United States of America
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:35 AM
  2. Illuminati-Music Industry Exposed !!
    By Master-Knifer™ in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 07:21 AM
  3. High Proof That The Illuminati Exists !!!!
    By United4ever in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 01:26 AM
  4. What is The Illuminati
    By United4ever in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 03:52 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:38 PM

Tags for this Thread