Thread: Illuminati.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76
  1. #61
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Goodness yes. I have no problem if someone doesnt believe in religion, but those neckbeards take it to a whole new level. They have, by effect, turned atheism into a religion. Then when you comment on that, watch as they ruffle their feathers about how not believing is not classed as a religion, and they are just 'euphoric' from all of their knowledge. Its funny at first, but then it just gets irritating after seeing all of their 'lol I told some fundie on facebook that religion is bad guise. lol atheism ftw' BS.
    I do argue that atheism isn't a religion but to go batshit crazy over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  2. #62
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    I do argue that atheism isn't a religion but to go batshit crazy over it...
    It almost becomes a religion with the over-zealous types. They devote their entire existence to telling people how bad religion is. It gets annoying after a while.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #63
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah

    Illuminati Song

  4. #64
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    I do argue that atheism isn't a religion but to go batshit crazy over it...
    It in of itself isnt, but they way they worship NDT, atheist historians, science etc etc it really almost becomes one. They main reason nobody likes it is because they are dicks, and almost do a better job at being anti-theistic zealots than religious people are over-zealous about their religion.

    It started off as a discussion forum for non-religious people to discuss things, and is now a cesspool of "I HATE RELIGION AND THAT MEANS IM BETTER THAN FUNDIE LOOZURS AMIRITE GUISE? UPBOATS FOR RELIGION IZ DUM"
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. #65
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Illuminatis aren't facts or even close to true. They are complete bullshit. Nothing about them is real except in that they fucked up their lives and think themselves as Satan's followers. The first day I knew this, I searched every inch of the internet about them. I checked every available resource. I was to some extent scared at some time. Then I knew/realized that this is complete bullshit.


    ---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

    Anonymous ain't fake
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    Do you even know what "Anonymous" is even trying to portray? If you think they are a little group of teenage hackers, you are WRONG.
    'anonymous' has gained fame because people use shit like 'we do not forgive, we do not forget' when they deface a website.
    Anonymous is not a steady group of hackers. It does not exist.







  6. #66
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    It in of itself isnt, but they way they worship NDT, atheist historians, science etc etc it really almost becomes one. They main reason nobody likes it is because they are dicks, and almost do a better job at being anti-theistic zealots than religious people are over-zealous about their religion.
    It started off as a discussion forum for non-religious people to discuss things, and is now a cesspool of "I HATE RELIGION AND THAT MEANS IM BETTER THAN FUNDIE LOOZURS AMIRITE GUISE? UPBOATS FOR RELIGION IZ DUM"
    Lol, I only become an anti-theistic zealot when provoked
    That's why my teacher calls me the provoked militant atheist
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #67
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Its all good. Others opinions don't really matter to me, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    To me it's your loss
    To others it means you can't prove anything
    But w/e


    ---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

    It does not exactly exist, only the people who are fighting and protesting for the same reason consider themselves "Anonymous". Most people here don't know that. At least you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    'anonymous' has gained fame because people use shit like 'we do not forgive, we do not forget' when they deface a website.
    Anonymous is not a steady group of hackers. It does not exist.


    ---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

    About time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Pretty convenient how you state your opinion, ask for other's. Then "don't want to waste your time" when your opinion is questioned. Yet you have the audacity to attack people's sides on the topic, when you can't even back up your own. Whatever, I'm out.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  8. #68
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Illuminatis aren't facts or even close to true. They are complete bullshit. Nothing about them is real except in that they fucked up their lives and think themselves as Satan's followers. The first day I knew this, I searched every inch of the internet about them. I checked every available resource. I was to some extent scared at some time. Then I knew/realized that this is complete bullshit.


    ---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

    Anonymous ain't fake
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    Its all good. Others opinions don't really matter to me, haha.

    ---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

    It does not exactly exist, only the people who are fighting and protesting for the same reason consider themselves "Anonymous". Most people here don't know that. At least you do.

    ---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

    About time.
    Yeah, it's people who consider themselves Anonymous.
    I saw a video of some guy with a fawkes mask, speaking to his cam. He was talking about he took down corrupt websites. He then started talking about some other kid that's been ddosing him and how he was going to expose him. At the end he said shit like 'We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us.'

    A couple hours later, he said he was willing to take the video down if the guy would stop ddosing him. He was totally handling for his own benefits, and was using 'Anonymous' to sound more tough or whatever..







  9. #69
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well, that's lonely male teens spending a large majority of their time in a dark room for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    Yeah, it's people who consider themselves Anonymous.
    I saw a video of some guy with a fawkes mask, speaking to his cam. He was talking about he took down corrupt websites. He then started talking about some other kid that's been ddosing him and how he was going to expose him. At the end he said shit like 'We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us.'

    A couple hours later, he said he was willing to take the video down if the guy would stop ddosing him. He was totally handling for his own benefits, and was using 'Anonymous' to sound more tough or whatever..
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  10. #70
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    Well, that's lonely male teens spending a large majority of their time in a dark room for ya.
    Just like most of the people who claim they are from Anonymous.







  11. #71
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    well they may not an organized group as a whole but they do have the same purpose. No one hacks other websites without a reason. And in the video where CNN calls one of those "Anonymous" people, he tells them: "WE shut down the website in less than 7 minutes." I think it's clear that WE refers to more than one person. Maybe not all of them are organized, but some are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    'anonymous' has gained fame because people use shit like 'we do not forgive, we do not forget' when they deface a website.
    Anonymous is not a steady group of hackers. It does not exist.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  12. #72
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    well they may not an organized group as a whole but they do have the same purpose. No one hacks other websites without a reason. And in the video where CNN calls one of those "Anonymous" people, he tells them: "WE shut down the website in less than 7 minutes." I think it's clear that WE refers to more than one person. Maybe not all of them are organized, but some are.
    They don't have the same purposes at all.. I think over half the people who call themselves Anonymous don't even have a real purpose (as in fighting corruptcy or whatever). They are people who hacked a few websites and like to bind themselves to a 'known' group.







  13. #73
    Larity2056's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UDF 2457
    Posts
    2,498
    Reputation
    188
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Dead
    We are Anonymous.

    We are Legion.

    We do not forgive.

    We do not forget.

    Expect us.

    You're all just puppets.

  14. #74
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    okay:
    1. The "Original" anonymous , not those who claim themselves to be part of it, are those who have a purpose and they really deserve reverence.
    2. Only those who made the Anonymous Alliance are the ones who hacked the website. Other ones who call themselves part of anonymous are shit. They are a bunch of kids who don't know shit and can't do shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    They don't have the same purposes at all.. I think over half the people who call themselves Anonymous don't even have a real purpose (as in fighting corruptcy or whatever). They are people who hacked a few websites and like to bind themselves to a 'known' group.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  15. #75
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You must feel so proud of yourself at this moment in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post
    We are Anonymous.

    We are Legion.

    We do not forgive.

    We do not forget.

    Expect us.

    You're all just puppets.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Illuminati card Game (Please read!)
    By Ethereal in forum United States of America
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:35 AM
  2. Illuminati-Music Industry Exposed !!
    By Master-Knifer™ in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 07:21 AM
  3. High Proof That The Illuminati Exists !!!!
    By United4ever in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 01:26 AM
  4. What is The Illuminati
    By United4ever in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 03:52 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:38 PM

Tags for this Thread