Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    BusinessKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in your world.
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
    You won't go to jail for that...
    Yes he will, the law loves fucking over guys. Even without proof hes going to jail

  2. #32
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I AM saying that because people in MPGH like to make up story
    Quote Originally Posted by IceeViper View Post
    That tryhardiness of that post.. oh my goodness

  3. #33
    IceeViper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -HAYEM View Post
    I AM saying that because people in MPGH like to make up story
    Pssssssssh

  4. #34
    Crumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    if(evt.getID() == 200) {
    Posts
    569
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    RIP grammar
    Lol. English is not my mother language. Dumb ass

  5. #35
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by happycow123 View Post
    Lol. English is not my mother language. Dumb ass
    >Can't speak English properly
    >Calls the one that can a dumbass
    Nice logic
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #36
    Crumbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    if(evt.getID() == 200) {
    Posts
    569
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    >Can't speak English properly
    >Calls the one that can a dumbass
    Nice logic
    Thank for your compliment. Now go get lost

  7. #37
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by happycow123 View Post
    Thank for your compliment. Now go get lost
    No thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. MY FRIEND DIE TODAY!MY DOG DIE 1 month ago.
    By aprill27 in forum General
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:39 PM
  2. My Girlfriend from Canada
    By Gourav2122 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 10:24 PM
  3. my girlfriend's little sister
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 04:54 PM
  4. HighSpeed Camera Slap
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 04:34 PM
  5. Why you don't happy slap damn brits!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 07:07 PM