Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 106
  1. #16
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    I am posting something useful, i am saying that you should go to the intended section, which was made specifically for GFX...
    get off my thread plz spammer

    /update


    ---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Isnt there a GFX section where you can share your pics?
    is there a reason you're asking questions you already know the answers to on mpgh forums?
    /annoyed


    ---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Please go to GFX where you belong.
    you made your point with your first post. stop spamming you post cunt

  2. #17
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    get off my thread plz spammer

    /update


    ---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------



    is there a reason you're asking questions you already know the answers to on mpgh forums?
    /annoyed


    ---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------



    you made your point with your first post. stop spamming you post cunt
    Thats harassment
    and im helping you by bumping this thread you fegget, without me i'd be on pg 2 already.
    So you dont get butt-hurt(because we all know you're sensitive down there) i'll provide feedback.
    Needs more dragons and shit
    But would look cool if you added a scenery instead of grey, and moved the people closer together.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #18
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Since you wanna be a total ass to everyone..

    Your renders just looked slapped on. No blending, your font sucks, the black and white gradient is ugly and tacky doesn't go with the theme
    that you are trying to go for. needs more blood.. maybe at the top have blood dripping down


  4. #19
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'll critique it.

    >Shitty background with bland gradient
    >Overused colors (all black/grey shit - gee whiz, like I haven't seen that before)
    >All those fucking stupid-ass renders with the most random shit imaginable
    >None of the renders match (Some are actual photos, some are faux-realism, others are just shit)
    >That god-awful font
    >The Arm of the zombie on the left is going over the fucking middle area

    This is fucking disgusting.
    Not to mention:

    >iTunes and Foobar are up at the same time (are you 12 or something?)
    >All the screenshots are .jpg format


    get wrekt nerd
    @k0mrade

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

    Mr.Seyeko (03-20-2013),T-Bone (03-20-2013)

  6. #20
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ^
    Daum he got wrekddd


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    T-Bone (03-20-2013)

  8. #21
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Let the bashing begin

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  9. #22
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I normally am not this blunt, but since you are being an asshole:
    This is fucking atrocious.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Mr.Seyeko (03-20-2013),T-Bone (03-20-2013)

  11. #23
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Better than what iTzSeyeko can do good job.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  12. #24
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    and more faggots spam my thread lol general...

  13. #25
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post
    Better than what iTzSeyeko can do good job.
    That hurt so much it hurt me
    you give komrade WAY too much credit.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #26
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post
    and more faggots spam my thread lol general...
    It's a good effort don't worry. They're all faggots.


    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    That hurt so much it hurt me
    you give komrade WAY too much credit.
    Don't care.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  15. #27
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    It's a good effort don't worry. They're all faggots.
    When did you turn so bitter...

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  16. #28
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post
    Better than what iTzSeyeko can do good job.
    Lmao get at me faggot.. wanna talk all this mad shit, Get at me then.. Since your so good at graphics.. i dare you to even battle me.. ill stomp all over you.. i might not be better then Doc or Eth but i know for damn sure ill wipe the floor with your gay ass.

    so again.. get at me.. mad?


  17. #29
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Lmao get at me faggot.. wanna talk all this mad shit, Get at me then.. Since your so good at graphics.. i dare you to even battle me.. ill stomp all over you.. i might not be better then Doc or Eth but i know for damn sure ill wipe the floor with your gay ass.

    so again.. get at me.. mad?
    Not this again...

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  18. #30
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Lmao get at me faggot.. wanna talk all this mad shit, Get at me then.. Since your so good at graphics.. i dare you to even battle me.. ill stomp all over you.. i might not be better then Doc or Eth but i know for damn sure ill wipe the floor with your gay ass.

    so again.. get at me.. mad?
    When did I say I was so good at graphics? You so high and mighty aren't you? Oh, I'm so good at GFX. Okay buddy. You think I'm mad? Ahahah. Your pathetic little remarks don't have that much of an effect as mine do to you. You're clearly all butthurt about it. Oh wells. Why don't you continue ignoring me so I can keep bashing you?


    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    When did you turn so bitter...
    Ever since iTz became a faggot again.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need beta testers for LoL Smurf Leveler !
    By nofire in forum League of Legends Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 02:58 PM
  2. i need some testers plz
    By cjg333 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 09:22 AM
  3. Need some tester
    By DXT-Hacker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:14 AM
  4. First trainer. need a tester
    By lexxiee in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 07:00 PM
  5. [Request] Need a tester!
    By ziom2322 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 10:09 AM