Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 106
  1. #76
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    Maybe I am you. In a parallel universe I am controlling your every actions so you perceive yourself to be who you think you are yet in reality I make all the shots
    Daum that just fucked my brain


  2. #77
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Use "plebians", not "simpletons" you filthy plebian.
    Don't call me a filthy plebian you filthy rustic peasant.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  3. #78
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Glad you finally realized that you're not as good as you thought you were, but you're still acting like a douche.
    i started doing gfx 2 days ago. that's how good i thought i was when i posted this thread dumb ass. im acting like a douche because nobody is saying anything useful to the thread whatsoever you're all just spamming and insulting each other like 12 year old cunts act on the internet

  4. #79
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    i started doing gfx 2 days ago. that's how good i thought i was when i posted this thread dumb ass. im acting like a douche because nobody is saying anything useful to the thread whatsoever you're all just spamming and insulting each other like 12 year old cunts act on the internet
    We CnC your work..
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 03-20-2013 at 11:58 PM.


  5. #80
    King Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    Don't call me a filthy plebian you filthy rustic peasant.
    Calm. We know Colin is a rustic peasent. There is no need to say it to him.

  6. #81
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    i started doing gfx 2 days ago. that's how good i thought i was when i posted this thread dumb ass. im acting like a douche because nobody is saying anything useful to the thread whatsoever you're all just spamming and insulting each other like 12 year old cunts act on the internet
    I don't think 12 year olds are capable of debating over stupid things online. To be honest, I think your thing was decent if you just started 2 days ago. Although you shouldn't have just placed people randomly on top of each other. Why don't you try to follow like a schematic? Have like a pattern, or make all the people facing in the middle so it looks like they bring the audience's attention towards what's needed to be diverted to. I would've probably picked another font. The font that you chose just simply isn't professional looking. Also, you should try to search for some tutorials to further expand your database of what you know so far. It will help tremendously.

    Good luck.


    Quote Originally Posted by King Dot View Post
    Calm. We know Colin is a rustic peasent. There is no need to say it to him.
    If I send myself a friend request, does that mean I'm forever alone?
    Last edited by KingDot; 03-21-2013 at 12:00 AM.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  7. #82
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    i started doing gfx 2 days ago. that's how good i thought i was when i posted this thread dumb ass. im acting like a douche because nobody is saying anything useful to the thread whatsoever you're all just spamming and insulting each other like 12 year old cunts act on the internet
    I already gave you CnC.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post7768928
    I told you everything that's wrong with the picture. Don't like it? Too bad.

    I didn't tell you "STOP DOING GFX YOU'RE FUCKING UNINSTALL PS FAGGOT", so don't go around acting like you own the damn place because everyone else decided to shove thumbs up their asses, alright?

    I encourage you to keep trying.

  8. #83
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    OP acts like an asshole then gets butthurt when people realize it and call him out. Noice. If you can't handle criticism don't ask for opinions.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #84
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dot View Post
    Calm. We know Colin is a rustic peasent. There is no need to say it to him.
    Fuck.
    You know my name.
    Shit.

    ...I know who you are now.
    But I won't say because it'll ruin the fun.

  10. #85
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post


    Why don't you want to profit from your hobby .
    Sorry didn't see this.. Its not that i don't want to profit off my hobby its the fact i don't want it to get the point where its a hassle.. like i said i do it for fun
    and i don't wanan burn myself out with it.. does that make any sense?


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    Mc565 (03-21-2013)

  12. #86
    King Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    I don't think 12 year olds are capable of debating over stupid things online. To be honest, I think your thing was decent if you just started 2 days ago. Although you shouldn't have just placed people randomly on top of each other. Why don't you try to follow like a schematic? Have like a pattern, or make all the people facing in the middle so it looks like they bring the audience's attention towards what's needed to be diverted to. I would've probably picked another font. The font that you chose just simply isn't professional looking. Also, you should try to search for some tutorials to further expand your database of what you know so far. It will help tremendously.

    Good luck.




    If I send myself a friend request, does that mean I'm forever alone?
    All it means is that you are at peace with your self. A inner connection with the very fiber of your own mortal being.

  13. #87
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Take CnC, kid.

  14. #88
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dot View Post
    All it means is that you are at peace with your self. A inner connection with the very fiber of your own mortal being.
    So does that mean I have achieved complete utopia within? Am I at peace with all around me and the nature with the forces of good and evil balancing me like a water dropping into the water so peacefully and beautiful? Why is it that suddenly I discover my true self? Could this be a sign?
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  15. #89
    King Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    So does that mean I have achieved complete utopia within? Am I at peace with all around me and the nature with the forces of good and evil balancing me like a water dropping into the water so peacefully and beautiful? Why is it that suddenly I discover my true self? Could this be a sign?
    Not completely with nature as of yet. The state of humanity is always that of the ever-turning tides of chaos. Within yourself though, you have found solace.

  16. #90
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dot View Post
    Not completely with nature as of yet. The state of humanity is always that of the ever-turning tides of chaos. Within yourself though, you have found solace.
    It is truly mind blowing how I have discovered my true self.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need beta testers for LoL Smurf Leveler !
    By nofire in forum League of Legends Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 02:58 PM
  2. i need some testers plz
    By cjg333 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 09:22 AM
  3. Need some tester
    By DXT-Hacker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:14 AM
  4. First trainer. need a tester
    By lexxiee in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 07:00 PM
  5. [Request] Need a tester!
    By ziom2322 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 10:09 AM