Thread: An idea i have

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    As for timing, just put it on 2x-3x speed.

    After all you're making speed art not TuTs
    Well i was also thinking about making a second video slowed down maybe and in more detail of what i did.. if people wanted to know


    ---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Bubbles View Post
    Fraps .
    Yeah there's fraps but i heard that fraps videos take up a ton of space :/


  2. #17
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Use a potato!
    Always works.


    ---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Well i was also thinking about making a second video slowed down maybe and in more detail of what i did.. if people wanted to know


    ---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------



    Yeah there's fraps but i heard that fraps videos take up a ton of space :/
    Fraps takes up a hella lot of space.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #18
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Don't know if you can get big and make money on youtube from speed art. If you did like game play or something els then you might get big but I don't know.

  4. #19
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,310
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    I would watch it... just pay me 5$.

  5. #20
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester' View Post
    I would watch it... just pay me 5$.
    No Cheeshair, you'd have to pay HIM to watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  6. #21
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    No Cheeshair, you'd have to pay HIM to watch it.
    Dats right
    i like you


  7. #22
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Dats right
    i like you
    i like you too
    but i hate your jr
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #23
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    i like you too
    but i hate your jr
    You hate the fact that he has a Jr. and that you're eternally enslaved by Hux? Or you just hate HIM?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  9. #24
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    You hate the fact that he has a Jr. and that you're eternally enslaved by Hux? Or you just hate HIM?
    He's annoying and anal retentive.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #25
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Well i was also thinking about making a second video slowed down maybe and in more detail of what i did.. if people wanted to know


    ---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------



    Yeah there's fraps but i heard that fraps videos take up a ton of space :/
    Fraps does indeed take up a lot of space but the quality is above average. Anyways out of everything I've heard thus far here's what I suggest:

    > Because you're making Art videos you need to focus on the quality.
    > Now you also said that you also want to make a more "In-depth" video too.
    > What I'm thinking is that each project/tag will consist of 3 videos. [(1 speed-art, and 2 In-depths) Because no one wants to watch a 30 minute video on how to make a tag, so split them up)
    > The speed art is what will most likely grab the most attention put something in the description such as: "For an In-depth tutorial click here for Part 1" etc
    > Since quality is the focus of these videos, obviously they're going to take a HUGE amount of space. So if you're serious about this I suggest buying a 500GB-1TB External HDD to keep/back up of your projects.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    Mr.Seyeko (03-20-2013)

  12. #26
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    Fraps does indeed take up a lot of space but the quality is above average. Anyways out of everything I've heard thus far here's what I suggest:

    > Because you're making Art videos you need to focus on the quality.
    > Now you also said that you also want to make a more "In-depth" video too.
    > What I'm thinking is that each project/tag will consist of 3 videos. [(1 speed-art, and 2 In-depths) Because no one wants to watch a 30 minute video on how to make a tag, so split them up)
    > The speed art is what will most likely grab the most attention put something in the description such as: "For an In-depth tutorial click here for Part 1" etc
    > Since quality is the focus of these videos, obviously they're going to take a HUGE amount of space. So if you're serious about this I suggest buying a 500GB-1TB External HDD to keep/back up of your projects.
    Thanks for all the tips, I installed Camstasia Studio 8, see how that does, heard some really good things about it.. i have a ton of space on my HD now, gotta delete a few games i don't play anymore and i should free up about 200 GB out of 440GB
    should last me until i get some money to buy a External.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Possible ideas without having to use detours.
    By jajarem64 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 02:33 PM
  2. ok so i have an idea
    By zippomac in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 10:33 PM
  3. I have an idea but i need help.
    By raptor217 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:29 PM
  4. Google Having To Copy Ideas?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 10:05 AM
  5. i have an idea on how to make a bysass
    By warpebble2 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 03:23 PM