Thread: Steamgifts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962

    Steamgifts

    I was wondering if someone on here was using steamgifts and if there's a group for MPGH?

  2. #2
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Steamgifts?
    thought that place was a scam?


    EDIT: nvm that place is where you atleast have to have $100 worth of games on your account


  3. #3
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    I don't trust putting my account on it.

  4. #4
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Someone explain to me what that is?
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. #5
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,337
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post
    Someone explain to me what that is?
    I think it's a site where there are giveaways from each member. You either host or join one.

  6. #6
    Chief443's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The info you put when you log in its not going to them ( steamgifts ) they have take permission from steam and you log in from steam site!

  7. #7
    Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.
    Premium Member
    Heterodon.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    1,509
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    173
    so xD i don't use steamgifts!









    MPGH Member Since August 05th, 2012
    MPGH Donator Since March 18th, 2013








  8. #8
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    i can't fucking join with my account because some asshole scammed me awhile back so now i can't buy, trade or sell shit on steam -.-

  9. #9
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    Steamgifts?
    thought that place was a scam?


    EDIT: nvm that place is where you atleast have to have $100 worth of games on your account
    It's not a scam, my friends have won several times, I'm just unlucky as fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
    I don't trust putting my account on it.
    It's alright, I promise you.




    But all in all, I think MPGH would benifit from using steamgifts.
    You could make private raffles or giveaways so much simpler, limit them to certain people or base them on other things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post
    i can't fucking join with my account because some asshole scammed me awhile back so now i can't buy, trade or sell shit on steam -.-
    How'd that work out?
    I mean, what happened?
    Last edited by Xenocide; 03-21-2013 at 03:00 PM.

  10. #10
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    It's not a scam, my friends have won several times, I'm just unlucky as fuck.



    It's alright, I promise you.




    But all in all, I think MPGH would benifit from using steamgifts.
    You could make private raffles or giveaways so much simpler, limit them to certain people or base them on other things.



    How'd that work out?
    I mean, what happened?
    1. buy a Blops 2 account
    2. change mail to same mail as main account because retard
    3. asshole takes back account
    4. get notice on main that you have scammed through dota 2/team fortress 2
    5. get a beautifully looked account with red bar 4065ee9cf740e100e0301372dd096730.png

  11. #11
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post


    1. buy a Blops 2 account
    2. change mail to same mail as main account because retard
    3. asshole takes back account
    4. get notice on main that you have scammed through dota 2/team fortress 2
    5. get a beautifully looked account with red bar 4065ee9cf740e100e0301372dd096730.png
    That sucks, can't you file a dispute?

  12. #12
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    That sucks, can't you file a dispute?
    already did and also got my 14$ back but still i have lost far more. that account has games for 5000 kr

  13. #13
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post


    already did and also got my 14$ back but still i have lost far more. that account has games for 5000 kr
    Ouch man, that fucking blows, can't you say you were scammed and provide proof of purchase or anything?

  14. #14
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Ouch man, that fucking blows, can't you say you were scammed and provide proof of purchase or anything?
    nope because it's against the steam ToS to trade accounts

  15. #15
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post


    nope because it's against the steam ToS to trade accounts
    Well fuck I guess. Sorry man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 08:58 PM
  2. T>COD4 Original Key for MW3 Steam Key or SteamGift
    By b1gzz in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:03 PM
  3. [H]Dota2+MinecraftPremium[W]SteamGIFT OR SteamWallet
    By Heptometer in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 09:14 AM
  4. Giveaway at steamgifts =)
    By -Yooni in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 12:21 AM
  5. SteamGifts
    By Cyberdyne in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 11:56 AM