Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,345
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    But Weed is hella expensive.
    It also has to do with the life style you live after getting addicted(if you do)
    If you get addicted to weed, then you blow it off on blunts
    lmfao cant be addicted to weed

  2. #47
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshk67 View Post
    lmfao cant be addicted to weed
    Not sure if just doing this to get posts or just retarded
    You can get addicted to weed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #48
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,345
    My Mood
    Devilish
    no i smoked weed since i was 13 and 5 years later im not addicted

  4. #49
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshk67 View Post
    no i smoked weed since i was 13 and 5 years later im not addicted
    How do you know you arent addicted....

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  5. #50
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    OP prices in UK, 10 pounds 1 gram which is about 16 dollars. O.O

  6. #51
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,345
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    How do you know you arent addicted....
    i do it for the high not to act cool or because im addicted i smoked nearly all types of weed in 5 years diff strengths so im not i just like to experiment

  7. #52
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshk67 View Post
    i do it for the high not to act cool or because im addicted i smoked nearly all types of weed in 5 years diff strengths so im not i just like to experiment
    I know you most definitely CAN get addicted to weed, im not calling you an addict.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #53
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post
    How much would you pay for 3 grams of bud?
    I paying $45 for my usual buy but I just got curious and typed in '3 grams of weed' in google....
    I now regret that because of jealousy... Some guy paid $20 for this '3 grams'
    IT THAT EVEN FUCKING 3 GRAMS?!!!!
    Your dispenser is ripping you off. A friend of mine was selling at tafe for $80 for a 20g bag.

  9. #54
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,345
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    I know you most definitely CAN get addicted to weed, im not calling you an addict.
    well its class C so its not a bad drug it heals a lot of painful shit

  10. #55
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Not sure if just doing this to get posts or just retarded
    You can get addicted to weed.
    There is no such thing as a physical dependency (aka addiction) on natural cannabinoids. There may be a psychological withdrawal (which can result in physical symptoms) from not taking it, but in its natural state you will not get hooked on it. Most addiction stems from synthetic cannabinoids were the farmers use research chemical to hook buyers with product differential. Because, as a buyer, you don't whats in it, there is a chance you will attain a physical dependency on that research chemical.

    Right now as it stands, cannabis is one of the least addictive drug known to man.
    Last edited by Doc; 03-22-2013 at 05:48 PM.

  11. #56
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You can get mentally addicted, not physically addicted.
    Meaning without weed you feel sad or bored, not actually sick or in pain from not getting your fix

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  12. #57
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    i pay 20$ for 3g... 45$ seems alot

  13. #58
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    There is no such thing as a physical dependency (aka addiction) on natural cannabinoids. There may be a psychological withdrawal (which can result in physical symptoms) from not taking it, but in its natural state you will not get hooked on it. Most addiction stems from synthetic cannabinoids were the farmers use research chemical to hook buyers with product differential. Because, as a buyer, you don't whats in it, there is a chance you will attain a physical dependency on that research chemical.

    Right now as it stands, cannabis is one of the least addictive drug known to man.
    WOW what the fuck

    every dealer around sells at the same rates

    SOUNDCLOUD



  14. #59
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,345
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    You can get mentally addicted, not physically addicted.
    Meaning without weed you feel sad or bored, not actually sick or in pain from not getting your fix
    i got problems since weed im not going into deatels but it stops when smoked

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. How much would you pay for this account??
    By Jetpack in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:17 PM
  2. How much would you pay for this?
    By Speculation in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:03 PM
  3. [CF] How much would you pay for this?
    By Ghostiel in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 05:07 AM
  4. How much would you pay for...
    By TaintedGamer in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 05:42 PM
  5. How much would you pay for my CF account?
    By crazyyn00b in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 06:44 PM