Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,346
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester' View Post
    teamspeak 3 huehehue
    not in option so stop spam for 2k posts

  2. #17
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Skype is fucking shit sounds like shit makes you lag like fuck. MSN was alright I had np using that until I got 10000000000000000's of people adding me to ask for free vip hacks when I was MOD. I like raidecall easy to use and they have there own server so one person isn't the host.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Wyo (03-22-2013)

  4. #18
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    either ts3 or RC, I would only use skype for events.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  5. #19
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,346
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    makes you lag like fuck.
    only if you have shit internet

  6. #20
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,310
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshk67 View Post
    not in option so stop spam for 2k posts
    I make the options. Blow me

  7. #21
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshk67 View Post
    only if you have shit internet
    I don't it's just the people that host or if I try to host and play an online game we all lag.

  8. #22
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,346
    My Mood
    Devilish
    well i do the same and its fine so its just you

    ---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Chester' View Post


    I make the options. Blow me
    your cock is invalid size sorry

  9. #23
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Can we have a chatbox on the web like we used to
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #24
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,722
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,346
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post
    Can we have a chatbox on the web like we used to
    think of all the spammers/abusers i dont think they will add it

  11. #25
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshk67 View Post
    think of all the spammers/abusers i dont think they will add it
    Then get mods to ban dem :P
    I'm pretty sure if we went to skype, they'd spam too.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (03-22-2013)

  13. #26
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,868
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,966
    Most of you never even used skype and say msn is better

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  14. #27
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Skype is fucking shit sounds like shit makes you lag like fuck. MSN was alright I had np using that until I got 10000000000000000's of people adding me to ask for free vip hacks when I was MOD. I like raidecall easy to use and they have there own server so one person isn't the host.

    You just don't have the right people hosting. I once hosted a 50 hour skype call no problem. We use skype whenever we game on shit like BF3 and every thing sounded crystal clear.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (03-22-2013)

  16. #28
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post



    You just don't have the right people hosting. I once hosted a 50 hour skype call no problem. We use skype whenever we game on shit like BF3 and every thing sounded crystal clear.
    I never really liked it was always a vent person util my friends changed to raidecall witch I like raidecall can make your own server for free sounds good they host there own server got like a MSN chat thing. Also to many wanna be "hackers" try to get your info on skype. I don't really care about my info hell I give my phone number out and tell people were I live when I play games but I don't feel like paying more money on internet because a dumb ass thinks he is a pro hacker ddosing me and making me go over my cap.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 03-22-2013 at 06:01 PM.

  17. #29
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic
    skype is better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH MSN Group (CF CHAT)
    By Swiftdude in forum General
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 03:06 AM
  2. [Info] MPGH WarRock MSN Group
    By Czar in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 09:27 AM
  3. Lets Have An "OFFICIAL" Msn Group.
    By EpicSigMaker in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 10:00 AM
  4. MPGH EU Msn Group
    By Gilcrow in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 03:10 PM