Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16

  2. #17
    rileyjstrickland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    3,888
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    yes ching chung chang
    and i also eat mandarins
    That's so racist, it's funny.

    If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

    Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

    Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

  3. #18
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingxx View Post
    You faggots should all learn English.
    I think it's quite obvious we speak english

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  4. #19

  5. #20
    amazingxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    I think it's quite obvious we speak english
    I mean all of the short people.

  6. #21
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingxx View Post


    I mean all of the short people.
    English, good or bad, is used very often in Hong Kong SAR

    Also, asking people to replace their language with another one is asking to destroy their culture and tradition, so I'm quite sure they won't

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  7. #22
    amazingxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    English, good or bad, is used very often in Hong Kong SAR

    Also, asking people to replace their language with another one is asking to destroy their culture and tradition, so I'm quite sure they won't
    We have bigger dicks so I think they would.

  8. #23
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingxx View Post


    We have bigger dicks so I think they would.
    You are 100% retarded; why do I even respond to you? Silly me

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  9. #24
    amazingxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    You are 100% retarded; why do I even respond to you? Silly me
    You capitalize every fucking word, you're the only retard here. TROLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL


    Hint: Highlight my post.

  10. #25
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingxx View Post


    You capitalize every fucking word, you're the only retard here. TROLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLO LLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL


    Hint: Highlight my post.
    I'm sorry, you must be so much of a new fag. It's automatically done to all cock sucker posts.

    Here's a fun experiment you can try with parental supervision:

    1. Look at your post where you quoted me.
    2. Look at the quote.
    3. Realize that it's not all capital.
    4. Realize you were a dumbass

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  11. #26
    amazingxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    I'm sorry, you must be so much of a new fag. It's automatically done to all cock sucker posts.

    Here's a fun experiment you can try with parental supervision:

    1. Look at your post where you quoted me.
    2. Look at the quote.
    3. Realize that it's not all capital.
    4. Realize you were a dumbass
    I'm sorry I'm a dumbass because I didn't know what socksucker was, you again, are the only dumbass here.

  12. #27
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingxx View Post


    I'm sorry I'm a dumbass because I didn't know what socksucker was, you again, are the only dumbass here.
    socksucker? ok.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  13. #28
    amazingxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post


    socksucker? ok.
    Hotttttttttt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. WHAT THE FUCKS UP WITH ALL THE SWEARING AND CAPS?!
    By Flitchit in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 05:46 AM
  2. [Source Code] Take the bypass and fuck warcock up ;)
    By Lukas59 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 03:50 PM
  3. fuck bush and fuck the military
    By somedude1920 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 06:34 AM
  4. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:31 AM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 02:52 PM