Thread: gtfo obama

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 69
  1. #46
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    where the fuck did you heard that? give me a proof from Koran then.
    I don't know the exact passage, but extremists always justify their actions by way of the Koran.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  2. #47
    DutchAirForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Operation ClusterFuck
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    1,654
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    The US have over 7000 nuclear warheads. If you actually want war, you would be obliterated within 10 seconds. Not to mention your soldiers are some of the worst trained in the world. Loosen up your pre-pubescent chaps and settle down. Randomly wanting to attack everyone is not the way to deal with your tweenage angst.
    AND WE DONT CARE! We will FIGHT keep in mind, America might have alot of bombs. But believe me we outnumber you guys BUT LIKE I SAID ITS NO POINT!

    UNLESS SOMETHING REALLY HAPPENS AND YOU AND I REALLY GO FIGHT THAN IT HAS A POINT but now discusting this bullshit wont help anybody

  3. #48
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    ITT: Racists.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (03-24-2013)

  5. #49
    walid1010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I don't know the exact passage, but extremists always justify their actions by way of the Koran.
    because Koran is word of the truth.

  6. #50
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


    AND WE DONT CARE! We will FIGHT keep in mind, America might have alot of bombs. But believe me we outnumber you guys BUT LIKE I SAID ITS NO POINT!

    UNLESS SOMETHING REALLY HAPPENS AND YOU AND I REALLY GO FIGHT THAN IT HAS A POINT but now discusting this bullshit wont help anybody
    You should really research statistics before making ludicrous statements. The number of allies the US has far outnumbers that of yours. I also find it humorous saying that you don't care, yet you are the one who started this in the first place. Hypocritical ignorant racist.


    ---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    because Koran is word of the truth.
    You really are a sad being aren't you? I genuinely feel sorry that you believe the lies spewed by religion.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #51
    walid1010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    ITT: Racists.
    i hate the racists,pls don't think i'm one of them i just express my feelings.
    Last edited by walid1010; 03-24-2013 at 05:20 PM.

  8. #52
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    i hate the racists,pls don't think i'm one off them i just express my feelings.
    If you are too ignorant to realize it, everything you say and stand for is racist. You attack Israelis simply on the fact that they dare to defy you, and don't follow your religion. That would be the dictionary definition of racism right there.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  9. #53
    walid1010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    If you are too ignorant to realize it, everything you say and stand for is racist. You attack Israelis simply on the fact that they dare to defy you, and don't follow your religion. That would be the dictionary definition of racism right there.
    for Israel definitely yes,isn't our war against them? so.and i see that you looks like you afraid of america or something? always talking about them,keep in ur mind that i don't afraid of america or any country even the death,i'm already in war so why the fuck i will care.

  10. #54
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Palestine has internet connections?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  11. #55
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    for Israel definitely yes,isn't our war against them? so.and i see that you looks like you afraid of america or something? always talking about them,keep in ur mind that i don't afraid of america or any country even the death,i'm already in war so why the fuck i will care.
    Not being afraid of death is one of the most commonly told lies. Even if you truly are not afraid of death, that is a completely foolish mindset . If you have an internet connection, a good enough place to stay, and enough time to twiddle your thumbs on a game-hacking site, then you haven't really experienced war OR death. Stop trying portray this false image that you have anything to do with the war at all. You seem to be one of these sheep minded patriots that blindly follows whatever your country's government does, because you can't think for yourself.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  12. #56
    walid1010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Not being afraid of death is one of the most commonly told lies. Even if you truly are not afraid of death, that is a completely foolish mindset . If you have an internet connection, a good enough place to stay, and enough time to twiddle your thumbs on a game-hacking site, then you haven't really experienced war OR death. Stop trying portray this false image that you have anything to do with the war at all. You seem to be one of these sheep minded patriots that blindly follows whatever your country's government does, because you can't think for yourself.
    ok,you can't imagine this cuz you do not participate Event and because ur not there,anyway i will not talk about this anymore coz no one care and Israel issue looks complicated.

  13. #57
    Intellectual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GDI
    Posts
    5,414
    Reputation
    785
    Thanks
    15,979
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Where the fuck is palestine ? i thought palestine people sold their homes to jews over the history.
    Thats why it doesn't exist anymore.

  14. #58
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    you don't say ur fucking dumbass;come to gaza and see their life there,jews were started first and attacked palestine,do you know wat? hetler was the man;why you think that hetler was hating and killed those fucking jews? cuz they were a burden on society,even the bible and the koran mentioned the jews as a dangerous ppl and warned us of them, look to them this days (masonic jews) they control the world like fucking doll, please don't talk about something you don't know.
    Talk something I don't know? Look at this fucking Muzzie spouting off like he's the all-knowing being. Your religion is a shitty ripoff of Judaism. Your people are stuck in the fucking fourteenth century. Hitler's best fucking friend as a child was a Jew you fucking moron. He used them as a SCAPEGOAT because it was what HE WAS TAUGHT in VENICE'S ANTISEMITIC PERIOD. Stop. Being. Fucking. Stupid.

    Let's continue. EVERY major news source, and EVERY underground news source except ISLAMIC news sources have reported that PALESTINIAN EXTREMISTS LAUNCHED THE FIRST G2G ROCKETS INTO NORTHERN ISRAEL. JUST BECAUSE YOUR BIASED, CHILDISH, IDIOTIC RELIGION LIKES TO LIE ITS ASS OFF DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

    You're an unintelligent drone. Just blow yourself up already like we all know you're going to.


    ---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Vencreas View Post
    Where the fuck is palestine ? i thought palestine people sold their homes to jews over the history.
    Thats why it doesn't exist anymore.
    Palestine is a geographical location, not a country.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (03-24-2013),Deflorate. (03-24-2013)

  16. #59
    walid1010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Vencreas View Post
    Where the fuck is palestine ? i thought palestine people sold their homes to jews over the history.
    Thats why it doesn't exist anymore.
    this's Palestine
    https://www****rcongress.com/map.htm
    Last edited by walid1010; 03-24-2013 at 06:44 PM.

  17. #60
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    neither bible and krona said that Israel is the "God's chosen people";Israelis they said about themselves we are "God's chosen people",and only the "disciples" who has follow Jesus while so many jews retardation him as they did the same with Moses almost all the prophets suffered of them,read wat they did to Jesus and Moses and many prophets.
    Ok, now that I'm home from school and have time.

    Deuteronomy 7:6 - For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

    Later it then tells us that it is Israel he was speaking to

    Deuteronomy 6:3-4 -Hear, Israel, and be careful to obey so that it may go well with you and that you may increase greatly in a land flowing with milk and honey, just as the Lord, the God of your ancestors, promised you.

    then in Isiah 48:12 - Listen to me, Jacob,
    Israel:, whom I have called..."


    Jesus came from the line of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. All of which are Israelites. You can see that God took favour to Israel.

    Now, shut your mouth and sit your ass down and stop talking rubbish. This is why I hate Muslims. They get mad at other religions and countries because they don't get anything from us. You know why? Because people like you make it look bad and give Muslims a bad reputation.
    Last edited by Tall kiwi; 03-24-2013 at 08:33 PM.
    Oh hai der.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Members Of The Icheat_ucry Stfu & Gtfo Club!
    By element379 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 08:53 AM
  2. BOY! im glad no-one has created a GTFO element379 club!
    By element379 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 10:20 PM
  3. Gtfo My Internets!1
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 03:07 PM
  4. Important News by Barrack Obama
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 10:53 PM
  5. Dave gtfo the internets
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 10:30 PM