Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54
  1. #16
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Thats the right meme
    So i guess that defeats the meme?
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. #17
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Thats the right meme
    So i guess that defeats the meme?
    It's talking about using the wrong meme while itself is the right meme for it's sake, which means what the meme has said, doesn't apply to that meme itself, or else you'd never be able to use it. #yolo420swagblaze.

  3. #18
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    It's talking about using the wrong meme while itself is the right meme for it's sake, which means what the meme has said, doesn't apply to that meme itself, or else you'd never be able to use it. #yolo420swagblaze.
    I see, so using the right meme to justify the wrong meme would make the right meme a wrong meme so you would be using the wrong meme anyways instead of the right meme right?
    #yoloswag420blazitfegget.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #19
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    I see, so using the right meme to justify the wrong meme would make the right meme a wrong meme so you would be using the wrong meme anyways instead of the right meme right?
    #yoloswag420blazitfegget.
    Correct. It's the ultimate meme paradox.

    #GOMLPL0X.

  5. #20
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Correct. It's the ultimate meme paradox.

    #GOMLPL0X.
    MEMECEPTION
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  6. #21
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    MEMECEPTION
    Million dollar movie idea.

    HuxJr. - Co-Producer.

  7. #22
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,041
    Reputation
    2276
    Thanks
    5,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


    my ass, you guys are all bullies
    I'm not ..
    just ignore these bullies ..
    and be my friend ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


     



    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  8. #23
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Whoa, I must be a pro troller, because my one post just seemed to rustle all your jimmies.

    Fuck man you seem to be fucking up your time on mpgh its to bad your gonna be most hated number 4 or 5
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Wrong meme .
    lol i know right he just trying to be cool google photos for life my nigger
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke420 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (03-24-2013)

  10. #24
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post

    Fuck man you seem to be fucking up your time on mpgh its to bad your gonna be most hated number 4 or 5

    lol i know right he just trying to be cool google photos for life my nigger


    You really think I talk like this all the time? I'm that stupid to talk through memes every single post? No.

    Please, learn proper grammar by the way. It's irritating as all fuck reading, "lol i know right he just trying to be cool google photos for life my nigger," you fucking retard. I don't do it to act cool either, I do it to piss whiny bitches like you off and I get a kick out of seeing people like you rage over something stupid like this. I'm not hated by all, just a select few like you who don't know how to get over yourself and take a joke. Calm down before you hurt yourself, and stop acting like your better than others.

  11. #25
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Whoa, I must be a pro troller, because my one post just seemed to rustle all your jimmies.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Wrong meme .
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    You really think I talk like this all the time? I'm that stupid to talk through memes every single post? No.

    Please, learn proper grammar by the way. It's irritating as all fuck reading, "lol i know right he just trying to be cool google photos for life my nigger," you fucking retard. I don't do it to act cool either, I do it to piss whiny bitches like you off and I get a kick out of seeing people like you rage over something stupid like this. I'm not hated by all, just a select few like you who don't know how to get over yourself and take a joke. Calm down before you hurt yourself, and stop acting like your better than others.
    Go work for 14 hours a day then use proper grammor you tend not to give a flying shit

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke420 For This Useful Post:

    DarkLordXYZ (03-25-2013),[MPGH]Royce (03-24-2013)

  13. #26
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post






    Go work for 14 hours a day then use proper grammor you tend not to give a flying shit
    So just because you work, that means you're special and you don't have to talk like the rest of us do? That's like saying, "It's the internet, so it'll be all good when I say, "inb4 ur all ovr mah sht s0n," and it won't bother anyone," I'm not saying you're special or anything, just saying it's irritating to read posts that have some fucking faggot talking like a down-syndrome/degenerate who has no self pride or worth.

  14. #27
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    So just because you work, that means you're special and you don't have to talk like the rest of us do? That's like saying, "It's the internet, so it'll be all good when I say, "inb4 ur all ovr mah sht s0n," and it won't bother anyone," I'm not saying you're special or anything, just saying it's irritating to read posts that have some fucking faggot talking like a down-syndrome/degenerate who has no self pride or worth.
    Seeing as i just got off work and have not had any sleep ya i mean im not going to be like k s thes gy ws lik an i ws lik k co you can understand me thats all that matters your just bitching about it because its all you got on me witch is bullshit


    ---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    So just because you work, that means you're special and you don't have to talk like the rest of us do? That's like saying, "It's the internet, so it'll be all good when I say, "inb4 ur all ovr mah sht s0n," and it won't bother anyone," I'm not saying you're special or anything, just saying it's irritating to read posts that have some fucking faggot talking like a down-syndrome/degenerate who has no self pride or worth.
    Also i am Special see that tag bitch nigger im a trusted member been good buddys with the admins since 2009

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke420 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (03-24-2013)

  16. #28
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,861
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,962
    i dunno wut you noobs are tlaking about

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  17. #29
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post


    Seeing as i just got off work and have not had any sleep ya i mean im not going to be like k s thes gy ws lik an i ws lik k co you can understand me thats all that matters your just bitching about it because its all you got on me witch is bullshit
    Firstly, I'm an insomniac, and I get on average 4 - 10 hours of sleep every 2 days, and I type just fine. You know why? Because I like my posts to be readable.
    Secondly, when you get into an argument with someone, and you sound retarded in your post, you just make yourself look bad.
    I'm really just trying to help you, I'm not saying your bad or anything, but when you post stupid shit like that, it makes you look retarded.

  18. #30
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Firstly, I'm an insomniac, and I get on average 4 - 10 hours of sleep every 2 days, and I type just fine. You know why? Because I like my posts to be readable.
    Secondly, when you get into an argument with someone, and you sound retarded in your post, you just make yourself look bad.
    I'm really just trying to help you, I'm not saying your bad or anything, but when you post stupid shit like that, it makes you look retarded.
    its not that sleep man my arms hurt my back my head everything im sorry i dont sit on the computer like i used to im sorry i just dont give a fuck about typing sorry i dont need to on a site where everyone that matters knows me and all the noobs dont just quit acting like a goon and you will be fine or be like the rest and say you got a rare disease call Asma lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lookin for WOW 1 Hit kill hack anyone know how to do it
    By Spiderman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 06:18 PM
  2. The Chinese are going to kill us all!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:56 AM
  3. Anyone wanna kill this fagget?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 05:08 PM
  4. Free Infantry, time to kill it
    By Super-Man in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 02:58 PM
  5. Mass Killing Hack
    By Zededarian in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:48 PM