Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post

Wasnt the fact anyone said negative, was the fact they didn't like the song choice.. not my problem.. and since not liking the song choice people wanted to moan and groan.. That is why i got upset and i just woke up to read those comments, got a lil pissy, should of woken up first.. and i don't like ectsasy to begin with.. so mehh

thanks for the comment Eth.. i tried to do something different. no brushes. no stocks/ no effects just me and that render.. i even made the background with cutting out peices and putting them together.. not like what i usually do, so u gotta give me credit that i am trying new things

Edit also.. people like to follow the herd if you know what i mean, once 1 person says something like "I hate dubstep" everyone and there mother has to follow that person and say the same exact thing.. all my videos either have dubstep/chillstepllowstep what ever step because it goes good with tagging ( to me ) no one has ever said oh i hate this video because of the song.. but until 1 person says it EVERYONE says it.. especialy on this forum
    You're going to get that kind of stuff in general though.
    You've been getting a decent amount of replies in the gfx section, why bother posting here if it's gonna get you riled up?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    That's just merging pics
    I thought you were actually going to paint.. that's the real skill..
    I'd give it a 7/10 but you better start painting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by youtro View Post
    That's just merging pics
    I thought you were actually going to paint.. that's the real skill..
    I'd give it a 7/10 but you better start painting
    I don't think he has a tablet. It's a much more efficient tool if you're going to to digi painting.
    I've been procrastinating for years to get one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    7/10. Not a lot of real fancy stuff, but for speed art, it's gewd!
    6/10. Meh.
    1/10, because I fudging hate you.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post

Wasnt the fact anyone said negative, was the fact they didn't like the song choice.. not my problem.. and since not liking the song choice people wanted to moan and groan.. That is why i got upset and i just woke up to read those comments, got a lil pissy, should of woken up first.. and i don't like ectsasy to begin with.. so mehh

thanks for the comment Eth.. i tried to do something different. no brushes. no stocks/ no effects just me and that render.. i even made the background with cutting out peices and putting them together.. not like what i usually do, so u gotta give me credit that i am trying new things

Edit also.. people like to follow the herd if you know what i mean, once 1 person says something like "I hate dubstep" everyone and there mother has to follow that person and say the same exact thing.. all my videos either have dubstep/chillstepllowstep what ever step because it goes good with tagging ( to me ) no one has ever said oh i hate this video because of the song.. but until 1 person says it EVERYONE says it.. especialy on this forum
    To be fair you did ask for their opinion on the music.

On topic it was alright. Maybe a 6/10. Sure you tried to go barebones but you should also create some your effects the liven things up. A lot my shit is just 2 renders but I create my own effects from scratch and ensure that it gives the impression that their is more than just 2 renders. Know what im sayin?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Mr.Seyeko (03-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

To be fair you did ask for their opinion on the music.

On topic it was alright. Maybe a 6/10. Sure you tried to go barebones but you should also create some your effects the liven things up. A lot my shit is just 2 renders but I create my own effects from scratch and ensure that it gives the impression that their is more than just 2 renders. Know what im sayin?
    Thanks, i am just trying new things, im taking steps at a time.. also i enrolled into my county college today ( Cowley ) and they have a GFX design web and thats what im going to be majoring, i start in August so pretty excited.. hope i learn some new things

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just some regular piece.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123