Thread: All of my wtf

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 88
  1. #16
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    If you guys have a problem with me that badly just add me to ignore, you won't be able to see my posts anymore and hopefully that will relieve the pulsing pain in your asshole.
    Nope still doesn't answer why. I think the only pulsing pain in anyone's asshole is yours. Guess you're taking a break from all the butt fucking and cock sucking?
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

    Kevin (03-26-2013)

  3. #17
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    Nope still doesn't answer why. I think the only pulsing pain in anyone's asshole is yours. Guess you're taking a break from all the butt fucking and cock sucking?
    I don't see how I'm the butthurt one when you guys are always the ones complaining how annoying I am, not me.

    Perhaps because I want an equal amount of posts on both accounts? Perhaps because I log off of one account to respond to a quote from my otther account?

    Why do you care so much? Instead of trying to start with me how about you just ignore me?

    Why do you care so much? Is it because you have nothing to do and just want to talk to me? Do you care about what I post that much? If you don't like me then just ignore me because quite frankly IDGAF

  4. #18
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    I don't see how I'm the butthurt one when you guys are always the ones complaining how annoying I am, not me.

    Perhaps because I want an equal amount of posts on both accounts? Perhaps because I log off of one account to respond to a quote from my otther account?

    Why do you care so much? Instead of trying to start with me how about you just ignore me?

    Why do you care so much? Is it because you have nothing to do and just want to talk to me? Do you care about what I post that much? If you don't like me then just ignore me because quite frankly IDGAF
    We're only "butthurt" cause you're causing us to be butthurt. If you want us to stop being so "butthurt", then stop playing Batman night and day. Having "equal amount of posts on both accounts" is just something stupid. Who cares. Why bother wasting your time doing it? And you wouldn't have to log in to respond to a quote on your other account if you only simply picked one. It's kind of hard to ignore you when you're always up in general. Why don't you stop posting pointless shitty ass threads. Maybe it'll make me care less.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. #19
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    We're only "butthurt" cause you're causing us to be butthurt. If you want us to stop being so "butthurt", then stop playing Batman night and day. Having "equal amount of posts on both accounts" is just something stupid. Who cares. Why bother wasting your time doing it? And you wouldn't have to log in to respond to a quote on your other account if you only simply picked one. It's kind of hard to ignore you when you're always up in general. Why don't you stop posting pointless shitty ass threads. Maybe it'll make me care less.
    By ignore, I mean add me to your ignore list. You won't see my posts anymore.

    Here's an example on where to find the option.


  6. #20
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    By ignore, I mean add me to your ignore list. You won't see my posts anymore.

    Here's an example on where to find the option.

    Mhm okay. But I'm too lazy, so I'm gonna have to keep bothering you then
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  7. #21
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    Mhm okay. But I'm too lazy, so I'm gonna have to keep bashing you then
    Wow. I literally LOLd. Stop calling me annoying then if you don't choose to ignore me and want to deal with me.

  8. #22
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    Wow. I literally LOLd. Stop calling me annoying then if you don't choose to ignore me and want to deal with me.
    Nope too bad. You're annoying as fuck x(((

    I don't have to choose to ignore you. You can ignore yourself by not being annoying.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  9. #23
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Wow, I believe... If I've read this through carefully, @The Force is trying to make you mad, and I think he's just about to get you there bro. Better put away your Jimmies before they get good and rustled.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    Kevin (03-26-2013)

  11. #24
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Wow, I believe... If I've read this through carefully, @The Force is trying to make you mad, and I think he's just about to get you there bro. Better put away your Jimmies before they get good and rustled.
    Aff
    @HuxJr

    Our plan failed.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  12. #25
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    Nope too bad. You're annoying as fuck x(((

    I don't have to choose to ignore you. You can ignore yourself by not being annoying.
    Alright, don't ignore me. Just don't complain like a 6th grader because somebody is annoying you.

  13. #26
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    Alright, don't ignore me. Just don't complain like a 6th grader because somebody is annoying you.
    But I'm only in pre k. Waaaaaaaaaaa. You're annoying. Stick to an account.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  14. #27
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    But I'm only in pre k. Waaaaaaaaaaa. You're annoying. Stick to an account.
    If you won't consider my suggestion of adding me to ignore, I don't think I'll listen to your suggestions either

    I don't know if you tried to accomplish something or made an influence on me with your posts of butthurt, but I couldn't give any less fucks about you or what you have to say, so

  15. #28
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    Alright, don't ignore me. Just don't complain like a 6th grader because somebody is annoying you.
    6th Grader? Bish, he's a total 7th grader bro.

  16. #29
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    If you won't consider my suggestion of adding me to ignore, I don't think I'll listen to your suggestions either

    I don't know if you tried to accomplish something or made an influence on me with your posts of butthurt, but I couldn't give any less fucks about you or what you have to say, so
    So you have nothing else to say because you can't deny the fact that you have no life

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    6th Grader? Bish, he's a total 7th grader bro.
    Okay little kiddie
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  17. #30
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post


    So you have nothing else to say because you can't deny the fact that you have no life



    Okay little kiddie

    I'm little now?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. IDK WTF i did! god mod, glitcher, speed mod all in 1! (no troll, video!)
    By supercarz1991 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 05:36 PM
  2. Suspended O_o wtf for what, All my NX items will Expire
    By Lonely Tedy Bear in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 01:36 AM
  3. Rock and roll all ni... WTF?! OMG!
    By recon276 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 12:12 AM
  4. WTF,i got a bug.i got all weapons!!! and the damage
    By jannu1515 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 10:46 AM
  5. all the words like wtf and there explanation
    By Pepijntje in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM