Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    The graphic awesome i should get it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Instead of creating a few custom models for the fruits, vegetables 'n shit, they just textured 'em. The models would have taken maybe 2 days max (including texturing, etc.)

Well for one, you have "Le" in front of your name. Hard to take you seriously with funny internet joke references plastered on your name. If it isn't, well, you're not French, so stop.
    Two, Why are you trying to switch the subject? I'm talking about the laziness of the developers/modelers/whatever; they didn't even take the time to - well, I'm not going to repeat myself.
    And what does pointing this out have anything to do with having "the attention span of a 3 year old"? Because I saw some shitty textures? Get your fucking facts straight.

Also, Gameplay > Storyline > Music > Graphics, so fuck off.
    Considering "LeMaj0r" means Le Major, a reference to John Le Marchant.
    He was a major general in the British army cavalry, and I highly doubt you've got any idea about history, so please, kindly fuck off yourself sir.
    Edit; almost forgot.
    You've got the attention span of a three year old because you pay attention to potatoes rather the game its self.
    Congratulations on doing so, you must be so proud!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

And you're a le queer who's missong the point. It wouldve taken them literally 30 minutes to model that shit in zbrush.
    "Would've".
    "Missing".
    You can't take 2 seconds to use apostrophes? I'm disappointed.
    Go ahead, make a famous game with thousands of 3d potatoes all in different baskets containing different bumps and textures.
    Last edited by LeMaj0r; 03-27-2013 at 03:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMaj0r View Post
    He was a major general in the British army cavalry, and I highly doubt you've got any idea about history, so please, kindly fuck off yourself sir.
    Edit; almost forgot.
    You've got the attention span of a three year old because you pay attention to potatoes rather the game its self.

"Would've".
    "Missing".
    You can't take 2 seconds to use apostrophes? I'm disappointed.
    Go ahead, make a famous game with thousands of 3d potatoes all in different baskets containing different bumps and textures.
    Ever heard of using MPGH on mobile? It's fucked. If that's your comeback then you should be ashamed.

Thousands of potatoes? Who said you had to render each individual potato? All that is required is creating a bumpy surface then applying a material to the model. I work with people who do modelling, animation, texturing, matte painting, lighting for a living. The modelers and designer can literally do that shit in less than an hour. All that is required is around 5 - 10 models, 15 textures with slight variations and copy pasta the rest. You're deluding yourself if you think something as simple as a static object is at all complicated.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Ever heard of using MPGH on mobile? It's fucked. If that's your comeback then you should be ashamed.

Thousands of potatoes? Who said you had to render each individual potato? All that is required is creating a bumpy surface then applying a material to the model. I work with people who do modelling, animation, texturing, matte painting, lighting for a living. The modelers and designer can literally do that shit in less than an hour. All that is required is around 5 - 10 models, 15 textures with slight variations and copy pasta the rest. You're deluding yourself if you think something as simple as a static object is at all complicated.
    Must be some pretty fucking lazy ass modelers, if alls they do is C+P into different places.
    I hope you some day, learn what "denial" is from "reality".
    I hope you also realize some day that modeling isn't about "hurdur one thing copy pasta into places".
    You know what makes a game authentic and fun?
    The gameplay.

"I work with people who do modelling, animation, texturing, matte painting, lighting for a living."
    That's a cool story bro.
    I work with people from the mob who do killing, murdering, shooting, hiding bodies for a living.

See how the internet works? Good. Now kindly learn your facts. Also, "lighting for a living" - That must be a shitty life.

Thanks
    Potatoes will be the death of us all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Must be some pretty fucking lazy ass modelers, if alls they do is C+P into different places.
    I hope you some day, learn what "denial" is from "reality".
    I hope you also realize some day that modeling isn't about "hurdur one thing copy pasta into places".
    You know what makes a game authentic and fun?
    The gameplay.

"I work with people who do modelling, animation, texturing, matte painting, lighting for a living."
    That's a cool story bro.
    I work with people from the mob who do killing, murdering, shooting, hiding bodies for a living.

See how the internet works? Good. Now kindly learn your facts. Also, "lighting for a living" - That must be a shitty life.
    Denial? Your the one in denial if you thing people have to model and render each individual potato to make it look on par with the rest of the game. And modelling is exactly copy and pasta. They model an asset, in this case a bag of potatoes, the level designers use that asset in their level design. They reuse it over and over, if there is too much of one model they use the next asset. But you obviously think it's more complicated from your extensive experiences in talking out of your ass.

Nobody is arguing about the gameplay, the thread was made to nitpick a near flawless game. It's a jest in the fact that this game took so long to develop yet the asset modelers couldn't take a few extra minutes to add a few nurbs to their model.

So you stoop down to mockery? Is that you conceiting defeat? Or are you really that immature that you have to resort to ad hominem when your argument collapses.

Also the lighters at work live a pretty cushy life. They work hard hours but they get to work on some pretty good movies and they love what they do. Your life of talking out of your ass on the other hand sounds pretty boring. Aren't you embarrassed that you have to resort to fantasy?

Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    STFU COLON BEST GAME IVE PLAYED SO FAR.

I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i love tomatoes

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnleepower For This Useful Post:

Powerlee (03-29-2013),[Dubstep]MPo (03-29-2013)

Thanks
    I haven't been able to download this due to being internet capped, but if the game is good when i eventually play it then i can't complain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Edit; almost forgot.
    Well, you got me there. History isn't really my forte. But still, how was I supposed to know "Le Major" is a reference to a British Commander? And wouldn't it make more sense for your name to be LeMaj0rGeneral?
    Also, I never said "WOW THEY DIDN'T MODEL VEGETABLES THIS IS THE WORST GAME SINCE E.T. -3/10", and I don't focus on just one thing. I was merely walking around, found those, and couldn't stop laughing at how bad they were. Is that so wrong?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12