Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Anyone else watch these?

    Huge fan of RT, some people might know, Gavin is hilarious!

    anyways.. there newest Animated adventure series, had me laughing so hard



  2. #2
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,257
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,630
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Stop making every 10mi threads, ffs.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  3. #3
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Stop making every 10mi threads, ffs.
    You gonna cry


    OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDD STAHP MAKING THREADS ON A FORUM THATS MEANT FOR THREADS TO BE MADE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOUR SO GAYYYYYYYYY GAHHHHHHHH JUMP OFF A CLIFF OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGG

    thats how you sound you whiny lil bitch


  4. #4
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,442
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,704
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Roosterteeth is awesome


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  5. #5
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    Roosterteeth is awesome
    Hell yeah! xD who's your favorite?
    Ray is mine, Then gavin and micheal lol


  6. #6
    s8n.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I never really watched RoosterTeeth..
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

  7. #7
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,442
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,704
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Hell yeah! xD who's your favorite?
    Ray is mine, Then gavin and micheal lol
    Ray, cause most of the time he wins the tower of pimps in Minecraft


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  8. #8
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDD STAHP MAKING THREADS ON A FORUM THATS MEANT FOR THREADS TO BE MADE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOUR SO GAYYYYYYYYY GAHHHHHHHH JUMP OFF A CLIFF OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGG


    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  9. #9
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,257
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,630
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    You gonna cry


    OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDD STAHP MAKING THREADS ON A FORUM THATS MEANT FOR THREADS TO BE MADE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOUR SO GAYYYYYYYYY GAHHHHHHHH JUMP OFF A CLIFF OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGG

    thats how you sound you whiny lil bitch
    Stop posting pointless useless shit that most people already know about if not - can find out about. Your shit is seriously annoying. You post useless one sentence threads with a link to a YouTube video. They're essentailly just reposts of shit people know about on YouTube already. It is people like you that slowly degrade the general section overtime. It's just filled with a bunch of retarded new members that go around spamming like little idiots. You think you're somebody when in reality, you're a nobody. You and your fake GFX skills. Go up against Ethereal and Doc, and you'd lose easily. You suck up to them in hopes that you will learn something and "prove" your worthless self worthy. Which won't happen. Then you post your little retarded sped up videos of you making shitty GFX videos no one gives a fuck about. Hardly anyone would want to sit through a six minute video of you going around attempting to make a tag.

    Oh I know how you're going to reply to this. It's so obvious, I'll just point it out now. You're probably just gonna say "oh, you can't do GFX" or you'll go and think your little GFX battles will prove anything. They won't. It doesn't take an idiot to know one. I seriously don't understand what's so hard about restraining yourself from posting retarded shitty threads. Who the fuck cares. No one.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    Chesthair or BRester? (03-27-2013)

  11. #10
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post

    Stop posting pointless useless shit that most people already know about if not - can find out about. Your shit is seriously annoying. You post useless one sentence threads with a link to a YouTube video. They're essentailly just reposts of shit people know about on YouTube already. It is people like you that slowly degrade the general section overtime. It's just filled with a bunch of retarded new members that go around spamming like little idiots. You think you're somebody when in reality, you're a nobody. You and your fake GFX skills. Go up against Ethereal and Doc, and you'd lose easily. You suck up to them in hopes that you will learn something and "prove" your worthless self worthy. Which won't happen. Then you post your little retarded sped up videos of you making shitty GFX videos no one gives a fuck about. Hardly anyone would want to sit through a six minute video of you going around attempting to make a tag.

    Oh I know how you're going to reply to this. It's so obvious, I'll just point it out now. You're probably just gonna say "oh, you can't do GFX" or you'll go and think your little GFX battles will prove anything. They won't. It doesn't take an idiot to know one. I seriously don't understand what's so hard about restraining yourself from posting retarded shitty threads. Who the fuck cares. No one.
    Who wrote that dixtasty?
    Too smart to be you

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #11
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,257
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,630
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Who wrote that dixtasty?
    Too smart to be you
    whatcha u mean? I really don't do this but this guy
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  13. #12
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    whatcha u mean? I really don't do this but this guy
    Suree dixtasty, i know your game

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #13
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,257
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,630
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Suree dixtasty, i know your game
    No you don't
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  15. #14
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    No you don't
    Ahem, yes i do...
    Last edited by T-Bone; 03-27-2013 at 08:34 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  16. #15
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,257
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,630
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Ahem, yes i do...
    Last edited by Wyo; 03-27-2013 at 08:35 PM.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is anyone else getting black walls with clients these past two days?
    By DAVILED in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 04:59 PM
  2. BORED anyone elsE?
    By somethingwitty in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 07:19 PM
  3. Anyone else feel like suing Punkbuster?
    By YoukaiMori in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 09:01 AM
  4. ok...one for dave or anyone else
    By jasusfriend in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 11:32 PM
  5. standoff and anyone else
    By $GHOST$ in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 12:47 PM