Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired

    Humble Bundle Giveaway!

    Hey guys its almost Easter, and tomorrow is good friday(today for some of you)
    so i'd like to share my small amount of wealth by offering 1 person a humble bundle.
    Games are here:
    The Humble Mobile Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

    **This is the android H-B.
    Rules:
    NONE
    How you win?
    Make me like you the most by Sunday

    Choosing on Sunday 7:00PM CST
    Last edited by T-Bone; 03-28-2013 at 10:54 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. #2
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Why even do this. You can get the bundle for 1 cent.

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Why even do this. You can get the bundle for 1 cent.
    Well some people dont want to spend money
    simply granting the opportunity.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #4
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Why even do this. You can get the bundle for 1 cent.
    ​Some kiddies can't pay online.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #5
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,811
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't want it, but I'll try to make you like me <3


    You already like me, so I can't make you do something you already do
    (Our conversations in Spam Section <3)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  6. #6
    Woodhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagtown, Yoloville
    Posts
    2,873
    Reputation
    228
    Thanks
    3,163
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Why even do this. You can get the bundle for 1 cent.
    Kind of fucked up if you ask me. I like what they're doing. I always donate $5 dollars. The games aren't half bad either. And that's coming from someone who pirates everything lol
    Formally known as chickeninabiskit

  7. #7
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    Kind of fucked up if you ask me. I like what they're doing. I always donate $5 dollars. The games aren't half bad either. And that's coming from someone who pirates everything lol
    I payed $6 for mine.

  8. #8
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fuck that just download the APK or what ever it's called then play. But I'm not really a big phone gamer I don't even use my phone half the time.

  9. #9
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    why's it gotta be the mobile one


Similar Threads

  1. [Giveaway] Humble Bundle Fun Time
    By derkman in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 11:21 AM
  2. [Giveaway] Humble Bundle
    By derkman in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 10:28 PM
  3. (Giveaway) Humble Bundle
    By derkman in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 05:44 AM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 12:47 AM
  5. Selling Humble Bundle
    By gwegsdggdsf in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:27 PM