Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. #1
    first2013account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    2

    What is wrong with royce

    Can someone tell me what is wrong with the things I've done. I've only tried to better and get flammed and banned.

    Before you say something stupid, Let me show you something

    This is my old account @EminemJr , and now @Royce was my new account and IMO that is a big change .

    I try to be helpful but I get ragged at

    ex: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...-scamming.html

    I try to joke around with people but get flammed

    ex: View Profile: Royce - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats Blake's vm's towards me and then I get banned by liz for my vm's ha ok guys

    People talk shit about me everyday but I don't say anything to them

    EX: go threw these https://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php?searchid=3556246

    I try to get minion and get called tag hunter, but when everbody else applies for minion they are tyring to be helpful , mpghlogic

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to first2013account For This Useful Post:

    Denelf (03-30-2013)

  3. #2
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Royce is asian, that's why he get flamed
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  4. #3
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,833
    Reputation
    1511
    Thanks
    1,402
    I think you should stay out of general for a while. Everybody can cool a bit down then.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

  5. #4
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't know you, so why joke like that towards me? You called me a bitch on hugo boss's wall, out of no where. I don't even know you and you're calling me a bitch ass, and calling me a nigger. "but i'm black too". Okay so why in other threads you say you're white? Oh that's a joke too? Like everyone treats you on mpgh. "Like a joke"

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    Hux (03-30-2013),[MPGH]Liz (03-30-2013),Maxedout (03-31-2013),Taylor Swift (03-30-2013),[SMA] Paradise` (03-30-2013)

  7. #5
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    I like you, now you got banned. Please get your account unbanned

  8. #6
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS AND
    JUST A FUCKING IDIOTIC PIECE OF SHIT IDIOT, YOU FUCKING MORON! I NEED TO REPEAT
    THIS SHIT BECAUSE YOU JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT, YOU CAN'T FUCKING COMPREHEND THE
    SHEER USELESSNESS AND MENTAL RETARDATION THAT EXUDES FROM YOUR OILY, FAT SCALP.
    LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU: YOU'RE USELESS, WORTHLESS, FAT, UGLY,
    RETARDED, STUPID, AN IDIOT, A MORON, A MOTHERFUCKING MORON, RETARDED, A NAZI,
    RELATED TO HITLER, WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR GORE IF YOU COULD BUT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE
    NOT EVEN THE GOVERNMENT LIKES YOU. DO YOU GET THAT? DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
    THE WORDS THAT I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW? CAN YOU FUCKING READ? I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED
    IF YOU COULDNT, CONSIDERING ALL THE STUPID SHIT YOU SAY ALL THE FUCKING TIME,
    LIKE YOU JUST RANDOMLEY PICK THREADS AND SLOWLY, USING ALL THE POWER YOUR TINY
    LITTLE CRACKHEAD BRAIN HAS, SOME USELESS TINY WASTE OF DISKSPACE INTO THE THREAD
    AND EVERYONE FUCKING MAKES FUN OF YOU FOR IT BUT YOU DONT EVEN CARE BECAUSE EVEN
    IF YOU CAN READ YOU PROBABLY CANT READ VERY WELL AND YOU SEE WORDS DIFFERENTLY
    THAN EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU'RE A DYSLEXIC FUCKTARD RETARDED IDIOT MORON WHO IS
    JUST A FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT, I'M GOING TO KEEP SAYING IT BECAUSE THE
    TRUTH FUCKING HURTS, DOESN'T IT ? YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING
    MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON! GOD, IT FEELS SO FUCKING
    GREAT TO TYPE THAT, I THINK I'M GOING TO FUCKING JIZZ MY GODDAMN PANTS! I'LL
    SHOOT A LOAD RIGHT INTO YOUR FUCKING FACE AND YOU'LL LOVE ME FOR IT, BECAUSE YOU
    FUCKING LOVE CUM AND YOU LOVE JACKING OFF TO PICTURES OF OLD MEN WITH SHRIVELED
    DICKS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND NO WOMEN WOULD EVER, EVER FUCK YOU ANYWAYS!
    EVER! NOT EVEN THE UGLIEST, FATTEST, MOST IDIOTIC SLUTTIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD
    WOULD EVER EVEN LOOK AT YOUR PATHETIC UGLY FAT FACE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT,
    YOU'RE WORTHLESS YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD
    FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GOD DAMN IT YOU PISS ME OFF BECAUSE YOU JUST
    KEEP SITTING AROUND POSTING ALL THIS IDIOTIC SHIT AND YOU NEED TO BE TOLD AGAIN
    AND AGAIN HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE.

  9. #7
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    wrong post....
    Quote Originally Posted by first2013account View Post
    Can someone tell me what is wrong with the things I've done. I've only tried to better and get flammed and banned.

    Before you say something stupid, Let me show you something

    This is my old account @EminemJr , and now @Royce was my new account and IMO that is a big change .

    I try to be helpful but I get ragged at

    ex: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...-scamming.html

    I try to joke around with people but get flammed

    ex: View Profile: Royce - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats Blake's vm's towards me and then I get banned by liz for my vm's ha ok guys

    People talk shit about me everyday but I don't say anything to them

    EX: go threw these https://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php?searchid=3556246

    I try to get minion and get called tag hunter, but when everbody else applies for minion they are tyring to be helpful , mpghlogic
    Last edited by DarkLordXYZ; 03-30-2013 at 04:10 PM.

  10. #8
    first2013account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JutieAsianSheepFucker View Post
    Royce is asian, that's why he get flamed
    But I'm not +(

    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
    I think you should stay out of general for a while. Everybody can cool a bit down then.
    Check my latest post

    I've been in the ROTMG section

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    I don't know you, so why joke like that towards me? You called me a bitch on hugo boss's wall, out of no where. I don't even know you and you're calling me a bitch ass, and calling me a nigger. "but i'm black too". Okay so why in other threads you say you're white? Oh that's a joke too? Like everyone treats you on mpgh. "Like a joke"
    If you actually payed attention to my conversation with hugo you would understand so go check that out, I called you a nigger because of your Nig boi tag so I thought you would be cool with that, Also everybody knows im black , arun dave liz , have you been living in a cave. Everybody on mpgh doesnt hate me. It's just you and the other people who don't know me

  11. #9
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortopedia View Post
    YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS AND
    JUST A FUCKING IDIOTIC PIECE OF SHIT IDIOT, YOU FUCKING MORON! I NEED TO REPEAT
    THIS SHIT BECAUSE YOU JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT, YOU CAN'T FUCKING COMPREHEND THE
    SHEER USELESSNESS AND MENTAL RETARDATION THAT EXUDES FROM YOUR OILY, FAT SCALP.
    LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU: YOU'RE USELESS, WORTHLESS, FAT, UGLY,
    RETARDED, STUPID, AN IDIOT, A MORON, A MOTHERFUCKING MORON, RETARDED, A NAZI,
    RELATED TO HITLER, WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR GORE IF YOU COULD BUT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE
    NOT EVEN THE GOVERNMENT LIKES YOU. DO YOU GET THAT? DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
    THE WORDS THAT I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW? CAN YOU FUCKING READ? I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED
    IF YOU COULDNT, CONSIDERING ALL THE STUPID SHIT YOU SAY ALL THE FUCKING TIME,
    LIKE YOU JUST RANDOMLEY PICK THREADS AND SLOWLY, USING ALL THE POWER YOUR TINY
    LITTLE CRACKHEAD BRAIN HAS, SOME USELESS TINY WASTE OF DISKSPACE INTO THE THREAD
    AND EVERYONE FUCKING MAKES FUN OF YOU FOR IT BUT YOU DONT EVEN CARE BECAUSE EVEN
    IF YOU CAN READ YOU PROBABLY CANT READ VERY WELL AND YOU SEE WORDS DIFFERENTLY
    THAN EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU'RE A DYSLEXIC FUCKTARD RETARDED IDIOT MORON WHO IS
    JUST A FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT, I'M GOING TO KEEP SAYING IT BECAUSE THE
    TRUTH FUCKING HURTS, DOESN'T IT ? YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING
    MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON! GOD, IT FEELS SO FUCKING
    GREAT TO TYPE THAT, I THINK I'M GOING TO FUCKING JIZZ MY GODDAMN PANTS! I'LL
    SHOOT A LOAD RIGHT INTO YOUR FUCKING FACE AND YOU'LL LOVE ME FOR IT, BECAUSE YOU
    FUCKING LOVE CUM AND YOU LOVE JACKING OFF TO PICTURES OF OLD MEN WITH SHRIVELED
    DICKS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND NO WOMEN WOULD EVER, EVER FUCK YOU ANYWAYS!
    EVER! NOT EVEN THE UGLIEST, FATTEST, MOST IDIOTIC SLUTTIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD
    WOULD EVER EVEN LOOK AT YOUR PATHETIC UGLY FAT FACE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT,
    YOU'RE WORTHLESS YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD
    FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GOD DAMN IT YOU PISS ME OFF BECAUSE YOU JUST
    KEEP SITTING AROUND POSTING ALL THIS IDIOTIC SHIT AND YOU NEED TO BE TOLD AGAIN
    AND AGAIN HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE.
    What the fuck

  12. #10
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,974
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    623
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You were fine to me, mainly because you were a rotmg player.

  13. #11
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by JutieAsianSheepFucker View Post
    Royce is asian, that's why he get flamed
    He's just sad about his tiny dick.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  14. #12
    first2013account's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortopedia View Post
    YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS AND
    JUST A FUCKING IDIOTIC PIECE OF SHIT IDIOT, YOU FUCKING MORON! I NEED TO REPEAT
    THIS SHIT BECAUSE YOU JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT, YOU CAN'T FUCKING COMPREHEND THE
    SHEER USELESSNESS AND MENTAL RETARDATION THAT EXUDES FROM YOUR OILY, FAT SCALP.
    LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU: YOU'RE USELESS, WORTHLESS, FAT, UGLY,
    RETARDED, STUPID, AN IDIOT, A MORON, A MOTHERFUCKING MORON, RETARDED, A NAZI,
    RELATED TO HITLER, WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR GORE IF YOU COULD BUT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE
    NOT EVEN THE GOVERNMENT LIKES YOU. DO YOU GET THAT? DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
    THE WORDS THAT I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW? CAN YOU FUCKING READ? I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED
    IF YOU COULDNT, CONSIDERING ALL THE STUPID SHIT YOU SAY ALL THE FUCKING TIME,
    LIKE YOU JUST RANDOMLEY PICK THREADS AND SLOWLY, USING ALL THE POWER YOUR TINY
    LITTLE CRACKHEAD BRAIN HAS, SOME USELESS TINY WASTE OF DISKSPACE INTO THE THREAD
    AND EVERYONE FUCKING MAKES FUN OF YOU FOR IT BUT YOU DONT EVEN CARE BECAUSE EVEN
    IF YOU CAN READ YOU PROBABLY CANT READ VERY WELL AND YOU SEE WORDS DIFFERENTLY
    THAN EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU'RE A DYSLEXIC FUCKTARD RETARDED IDIOT MORON WHO IS
    JUST A FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT, I'M GOING TO KEEP SAYING IT BECAUSE THE
    TRUTH FUCKING HURTS, DOESN'T IT ? YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING
    MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON! GOD, IT FEELS SO FUCKING
    GREAT TO TYPE THAT, I THINK I'M GOING TO FUCKING JIZZ MY GODDAMN PANTS! I'LL
    SHOOT A LOAD RIGHT INTO YOUR FUCKING FACE AND YOU'LL LOVE ME FOR IT, BECAUSE YOU
    FUCKING LOVE CUM AND YOU LOVE JACKING OFF TO PICTURES OF OLD MEN WITH SHRIVELED
    DICKS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND NO WOMEN WOULD EVER, EVER FUCK YOU ANYWAYS!
    EVER! NOT EVEN THE UGLIEST, FATTEST, MOST IDIOTIC SLUTTIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD
    WOULD EVER EVEN LOOK AT YOUR PATHETIC UGLY FAT FACE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT,
    YOU'RE WORTHLESS YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD
    FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GOD DAMN IT YOU PISS ME OFF BECAUSE YOU JUST
    KEEP SITTING AROUND POSTING ALL THIS IDIOTIC SHIT AND YOU NEED TO BE TOLD AGAIN
    AND AGAIN HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE.
    This is the shit I'm talking about, xtc you are not even useful toward mpgh

  15. #13
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Quote Originally Posted by first2013account View Post
    This is the shit I'm talking about, xtc you are not even useful toward mpgh
    dw, you > /ext anyday
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder For This Useful Post:

    Taylor Swift (03-30-2013)

  17. #14
    WarAndRuin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Command Center.
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    294
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Ignore em,

    Fuck the lot of um if they are that pathetic to talk a load of bollaks about some one all the time they ain't worth wasting time on.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to WarAndRuin. For This Useful Post:

    first2013account (03-30-2013)

  19. #15
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by first2013account View Post
    This is the shit I'm talking about, xtc you are not even useful toward mpgh
    look the fucks I give to mpgh /ehue


    jk




    Just be nice idk leave general :S
    Last edited by 4chan; 03-30-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What's wrong with this?
    By yup in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 11:36 AM
  2. what is wrong with this ??
    By floris12345! in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 06:22 PM
  3. What is wrong with my form?
    By Synns in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 05:27 PM
  4. what is wrong with this source?
    By Petros in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 05:33 PM
  5. What's wrong with MPGH
    By scooby107 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 08:45 PM