Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

What is wrong with royce

Can someone tell me what is wrong with the things I've done. I've only tried to better and get flammed and banned.

Before you say something stupid, Let me show you something

This is my old account @EminemJr , and now @Royce was my new account and IMO that is a big change .

I try to be helpful but I get ragged at

ex: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...-scamming.html

I try to joke around with people but get flammed

ex: View Profile: Royce - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats Blake's vm's towards me and then I get banned by liz for my vm's ha ok guys

People talk shit about me everyday but I don't say anything to them

EX: go threw these https://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php?searchid=3556246

I try to get minion and get called tag hunter, but when everbody else applies for minion they are tyring to be helpful , mpghlogic

2. The Following User Says Thank You to first2013account For This Useful Post:

Denelf (03-30-2013)

Thanks
    Royce is asian, that's why he get flamed
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    I think you should stay out of general for a while. Everybody can cool a bit down then.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't know you, so why joke like that towards me? You called me a bitch on hugo boss's wall, out of no where. I don't even know you and you're calling me a bitch ass, and calling me a nigger. "but i'm black too". Okay so why in other threads you say you're white? Oh that's a joke too? Like everyone treats you on mpgh. "Like a joke"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

Hux (03-30-2013),[MPGH]Liz (03-30-2013),Maxedout (03-31-2013),Taylor Swift (03-30-2013),[SMA] Paradise` (03-30-2013)

Thanks
    I like you, now you got banned. Please get your account unbanned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS AND
    JUST A FUCKING IDIOTIC PIECE OF SHIT IDIOT, YOU FUCKING MORON! I NEED TO REPEAT
    THIS SHIT BECAUSE YOU JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT, YOU CAN'T FUCKING COMPREHEND THE
    SHEER USELESSNESS AND MENTAL RETARDATION THAT EXUDES FROM YOUR OILY, FAT SCALP.
    LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU: YOU'RE USELESS, WORTHLESS, FAT, UGLY,
    RETARDED, STUPID, AN IDIOT, A MORON, A MOTHERFUCKING MORON, RETARDED, A NAZI,
    RELATED TO HITLER, WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR GORE IF YOU COULD BUT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE
    NOT EVEN THE GOVERNMENT LIKES YOU. DO YOU GET THAT? DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
    THE WORDS THAT I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW? CAN YOU FUCKING READ? I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED
    IF YOU COULDNT, CONSIDERING ALL THE STUPID SHIT YOU SAY ALL THE FUCKING TIME,
    LIKE YOU JUST RANDOMLEY PICK THREADS AND SLOWLY, USING ALL THE POWER YOUR TINY
    LITTLE CRACKHEAD BRAIN HAS, SOME USELESS TINY WASTE OF DISKSPACE INTO THE THREAD
    AND EVERYONE FUCKING MAKES FUN OF YOU FOR IT BUT YOU DONT EVEN CARE BECAUSE EVEN
    IF YOU CAN READ YOU PROBABLY CANT READ VERY WELL AND YOU SEE WORDS DIFFERENTLY
    THAN EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU'RE A DYSLEXIC FUCKTARD RETARDED IDIOT MORON WHO IS
    JUST A FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT, I'M GOING TO KEEP SAYING IT BECAUSE THE
    TRUTH FUCKING HURTS, DOESN'T IT ? YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING
    MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON! GOD, IT FEELS SO FUCKING
    GREAT TO TYPE THAT, I THINK I'M GOING TO FUCKING JIZZ MY GODDAMN PANTS! I'LL
    SHOOT A LOAD RIGHT INTO YOUR FUCKING FACE AND YOU'LL LOVE ME FOR IT, BECAUSE YOU
    FUCKING LOVE CUM AND YOU LOVE JACKING OFF TO PICTURES OF OLD MEN WITH SHRIVELED
    DICKS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND NO WOMEN WOULD EVER, EVER FUCK YOU ANYWAYS!
    EVER! NOT EVEN THE UGLIEST, FATTEST, MOST IDIOTIC SLUTTIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD
    WOULD EVER EVEN LOOK AT YOUR PATHETIC UGLY FAT FACE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT,
    YOU'RE WORTHLESS YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD
    FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GOD DAMN IT YOU PISS ME OFF BECAUSE YOU JUST
    KEEP SITTING AROUND POSTING ALL THIS IDIOTIC SHIT AND YOU NEED TO BE TOLD AGAIN
    AND AGAIN HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    wrong post....
    Quote Originally Posted by first2013account View Post
    Can someone tell me what is wrong with the things I've done. I've only tried to better and get flammed and banned.

Before you say something stupid, Let me show you something

This is my old account @EminemJr , and now @Royce was my new account and IMO that is a big change .

I try to be helpful but I get ragged at

ex: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...-scamming.html

I try to joke around with people but get flammed

ex: View Profile: Royce - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats Blake's vm's towards me and then I get banned by liz for my vm's ha ok guys

People talk shit about me everyday but I don't say anything to them

EX: go threw these https://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php?searchid=3556246

I try to get minion and get called tag hunter, but when everbody else applies for minion they are tyring to be helpful , mpghlogic
    Last edited by DarkLordXYZ; 03-30-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JutieAsianSheepFucker View Post
    But I'm not +(

Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
    I think you should stay out of general for a while. Everybody can cool a bit down then.
    Check my latest post

I've been in the ROTMG section

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    I don't know you, so why joke like that towards me? You called me a bitch on hugo boss's wall, out of no where. I don't even know you and you're calling me a bitch ass, and calling me a nigger. "but i'm black too". Okay so why in other threads you say you're white? Oh that's a joke too? Like everyone treats you on mpgh. "Like a joke"
    If you actually payed attention to my conversation with hugo you would understand so go check that out, I called you a nigger because of your Nig boi tag so I thought you would be cool with that, Also everybody knows im black , arun dave liz , have you been living in a cave. Everybody on mpgh doesnt hate me. It's just you and the other people who don't know me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortopedia View Post
    THIS SHIT BECAUSE YOU JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT, YOU CAN'T FUCKING COMPREHEND THE
    THE WORDS THAT I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW? CAN YOU FUCKING READ? I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED
    LITTLE CRACKHEAD BRAIN HAS, SOME USELESS TINY WASTE OF DISKSPACE INTO THE THREAD
    AND EVERYONE FUCKING MAKES FUN OF YOU FOR IT BUT YOU DONT EVEN CARE BECAUSE EVEN
    THAN EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU'RE A DYSLEXIC FUCKTARD RETARDED IDIOT MORON WHO IS
    SHOOT A LOAD RIGHT INTO YOUR FUCKING FACE AND YOU'LL LOVE ME FOR IT, BECAUSE YOU
    DICKS BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND NO WOMEN WOULD EVER, EVER FUCK YOU ANYWAYS!
    FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GOD DAMN IT YOU PISS ME OFF BECAUSE YOU JUST
    What the fuck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You were fine to me, mainly because you were a rotmg player.

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by JutieAsianSheepFucker View Post
    He's just sad about his tiny dick.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortopedia View Post
    This is the shit I'm talking about, xtc you are not even useful toward mpgh

Thanks
    dw, you > /ext anyday
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder For This Useful Post:

Taylor Swift (03-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Ignore em,

Fuck the lot of um if they are that pathetic to talk a load of bollaks about some one all the time they ain't worth wasting time on.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WarAndRuin. For This Useful Post:

first2013account (03-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    look the fucks I give to mpgh /ehue

jk

Just be nice idk leave general :S
    Last edited by 4chan; 03-30-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast