Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Playfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    I fucking told you didn't i.. good going.. i see in the near future you sleeping on the streets and begging for cash.
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.

    ---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    Yes, I do.
    Cool story bro, you're such a badass

  2. #17
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,105
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    fail mate, and it's a suspension.

  3. #18
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    So, would you like the award for idiot or award for dumbass?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #19
    Threadstarter
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    So, would you like the award for idiot or award for dumbass?
    I'll take an idiot considering im not a donkey.


    ---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Playfire View Post
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.

    ---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------



    Cool story bro, you're such a badass
    Thanks, i try hard

  5. #20
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    403
    My Mood
    Amused
    Your the dumbass that didn't cover your tracks.

  6. #21
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post
    I'll take an idiot considering im not a donkey.
    Alright, here's your certificate of retardation and badge of ignorance
    Enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #22
    Threadstarter
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperSynC_ View Post
    Your the dumbass that didn't cover your tracks.
    April fools MOFO!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. i got kicked out
    By Ian in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:20 PM
  2. Did anyone got kicked out of the game by using hack??
    By bluecoffepot in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 10:13 PM
  3. Obama got kicked out again
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 12:04 AM
  4. 1000 way to get kicked out of walmart
    By gunslinger55 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 10:03 AM
  5. kicked out of the finals
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 01:34 PM