Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical

    The Retro-Proto-Turbo-Encabulator

    It's a revolutionary technology.


    @Lehsyrus @Doc @Ethereal
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  2. #2
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The uses for such a technology are seemingly endless.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #3
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Is this the new Fleshlight?

  4. #4
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Is this the new Fleshlight?
    Self-Propelled Quantum Dynamic Cylindrical Genital Arousal System
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #5
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,015
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,627
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I only got like 10% of what he was saying the other 90% just went over my head.

  6. #6
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    YES SCISHOW

    Subscribed to him heh. He's pretty interesting.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  7. #7
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Is this the new Fleshlight?
    Includes reciprication dinglearms

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I only got like 10% of what he was saying the other 90% just went over my head.
    Lrn2technobabble
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #8
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Ok cool, now make an artificial earth.

  9. #9
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post
    Ok cool, now make an artificial earth.
    Terraformers
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. #10
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Terraformers
    Make life on mars possible? I dunno.

  11. #11
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    I would say a 7.5% mixture f the tetryliodohexamine with the phenylhydrobenzamine would be more than sufficient for a multi-tier omniversal current for multiple top tier phase retractors to supply multiple measurement of proper grammeters.

  12. #12
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I only got like 10% of what he was saying the other 90% just went over my head.
    That guy looks like the guy in your avatar o.o

  13. #13
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post
    Make life on mars possible? I dunno.
    Terraforming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #14
    Prince.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States of America.
    Posts
    600
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    Pretty intresting, also subscribed to him.

  15. #15
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Should of looked it up.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:57 PM
  2. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  3. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM
  4. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM
  5. Two Biggest Spammers on the forums!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 09:39 AM