Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Is anyone here a pro with Adobe Premiere CS6?

    Is there anyone that is very familiar with Premiere CS6? If you are then I've got a few question that I'd PM you.
    Oh hai der.

  2. #2
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Never used premier, I'm a photoshop guy myself.

  3. #3
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    Is there anyone that is very familiar with Premiere CS6? If you are then I've got a few question that I'd PM you.
    Why don't you ask some here?

    Would allow more of us to be able to help you.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  4. #4
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Umm, I can kinda use it. But im just getting used to it.

  5. #5
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,745
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Never used it before.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  6. #6
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,310
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    No, never used it

  7. #7
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Why don't you ask some here?

    Would allow more of us to be able to help you.
    Fair enough. Problem is I don't really know how to phrase my questions I'll try my best I also have Adobe After Effects CS6 if I need to use that to answer my questions.

    Ok, Is there a way so you can have multiple clips that are on the same screen? As in like have a main video playing in the middle and have mini clips acting as a border

    This pic should explain it better :
    Oh hai der.

  8. #8
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post

    Fair enough. Problem is I don't really know how to phrase my questions I'll try my best I also have Adobe After Effects CS6 if I need to use that to answer my questions.

    Ok, Is there a way so you can have multiple clips that are on the same screen? As in like have a main video playing in the middle and have mini clips acting as a border

    This pic should explain it better :
    In Adobe After Effects

    Yes, I've done it in CS5.

    And it's easy enough


    You add the clips to the time line.
    Then you re-size the video (in the "preview" screen)
    And you place them around like that.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  9. #9
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    In Adobe After Effects

    Yes, I've done it in CS5.

    And it's easy enough


    You add the clips to the time line.
    Then you re-size the video (in the "preview" screen)
    And you place them around like that.
    Off-Topic..; I like your avatar.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    Jorndel (04-01-2013)

  11. #10
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    In Adobe After Effects

    Yes, I've done it in CS5.

    And it's easy enough


    You add the clips to the time line.
    Then you re-size the video (in the "preview" screen)
    And you place them around like that.
    Yes like that ^ I was gonna post it but he beat me to it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tide For This Useful Post:

    Jorndel (04-01-2013)

  13. #11
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    In Adobe After Effects

    Yes, I've done it in CS5.

    And it's easy enough


    You add the clips to the time line.
    Then you re-size the video (in the "preview" screen)
    And you place them around like that.
    Ok thanks! Maybe we can jump on skype or teamviewer sometime and you can show me

    Ima try find and example for the next couple of questions so I'll post them soon
    Oh hai der.

  14. #12
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


    Ok thanks! Maybe we can jump on skype or teamviewer sometime and you can show me

    Ima try find and example for the next couple of questions so I'll post them soon
    PM Me first. Jorndel is gonna ninja me.

  15. #13
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    PM Me first. Jorndel is gonna ninja me.
    Sure, you go help

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  16. #14
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    PM Me first. Jorndel is gonna ninja me.
    You two can battle it out, might have different ways of doing something

    Next question, How the hell do they do the shot with the stills but have the main person still moving? Do they map out each frame or what? (Skip to 1:33)

    If you skip to 2:44 there is an example of my first question
    Last edited by Tall kiwi; 04-01-2013 at 10:18 PM.
    Oh hai der.

  17. #15
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Sure, you go help
    Are you sure? Not gonna beat the shit out of me with your shoe then answer it first?


    ---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


    You two can battle it out, might have different ways of doing something

    Next question, How the hell do they do the shot with the stills but have the main person still moving? Do they map out each frame or what? (Skip to 1:33)
    In each frame you take a picture. Then when you want it to begone just delete them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone here with a main banned due to a bot?
    By Udunno in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 03:31 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 05:31 AM
  3. Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 Keygen
    By docoon in forum Game Serial Keys
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 06:11 PM
  4. Adobe Premiere Pro [REQUEST]
    By BPK in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 05:50 PM
  5. Adobe Premiere Pro Keygen
    By BPK in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 03:55 PM