Thread: GTA 5 Cover Art

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    The car in the bottom right corner looks like a nissan 350z to me.

  2. #47
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    Well GTA games are supposed to be the same..but the graphics look a lot nicer.
    I meant the cover imo

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  3. #48
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,948
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    It's their trademark


    Btw hows the server
    Quit it. Idk. Too much work, and I'm better for making money with simple, yet effective servers such as a prison, drug, etc. I may get sponsored though. I was talking to this guy, Arnie, and he said he may sponsor me if I can redo my old servers. (old famous prison server).





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  4. #49
    darkajapan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Not sure how much you follow the PC movement though, sadly they'd "lose" (yeah I know they wont "lose" anything) money if they did, due to all the (butt)pirates out there. Not saying I'm a saint, but that's the sad truth.

    But then again, they could make SOME cash from it.
    I agree, but that would only let them enjoy single player am I right? I mean, one of the best things I enjoyed in GTA IV was the online capabilities and being able to play with your friends.

  5. #50
    Larity2056's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UDF 2457
    Posts
    2,498
    Reputation
    188
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    The car in the bottom right corner looks like a nissan 350z to me.
    They better have some Lamborghini's around in the game

  6. #51
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by darkajapan View Post
    I agree, but that would only let them enjoy single player am I right? I mean, one of the best things I enjoyed in GTA IV was the online capabilities and being able to play with your friends.
    Well, there are some crafty patchers/crackers.
    I've seen in older games, but not limited to, patches that allows online gameplay for a pirated game.
    Such as the Unreal Tournament series.

  7. #52
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post

    They better have some Lamborghini's around in the game
    They have some nice cars, did you see the teaser/trailer?
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #53
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,975
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    623
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Looks the same as any other gta

  9. #54
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by pandafool12 View Post
    Looks the same as any other gta
    GTA is GTA
    but, the graphics are highly improved.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #55
    Larity2056's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UDF 2457
    Posts
    2,498
    Reputation
    188
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    They have some nice cars, did you see the teaser/trailer?
    I did, but haven't seen any Lambors

  11. #56
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post

    I did, but haven't seen any Lambors
    In case you've been living under a rock for the last decade or so, GTA doesn't use any real vehicles. Licensing would cost way too much.

  12. #57
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    In case you've been living under a rock for the last decade or so, GTA doesn't use any real vehicles. Licensing would cost way too much.
    I wonder, how much it costs for nfs every year....



  13. #58
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,310
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    Looks like another gta, but I already seen some game footage and it looks great.

  14. #59
    Larity2056's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UDF 2457
    Posts
    2,498
    Reputation
    188
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    In case you've been living under a rock for the last decade or so, GTA doesn't use any real vehicles. Licensing would cost way too much.
    Right... If they would use real cars they're promoting the car. Besides I haven't said GTA is using real cars

  15. #60
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    I wonder, how much it costs for nfs every year....
    The thing with NFS is that they have EA to back them with the costs, not to mention the game is centred around cars so a lot of production cost can go to licensing. They also get reimbursed for advertising the prowess of the featured vehicles. It's different for GTA which is all about killing and blowing shit up in an open world. Not at all racing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post

    Right... If they would use real cars they're promoting the car. Besides I haven't said GTA is using real cars
    That's not how licensing works you silly Russian. If you made a Star Wars game and didn't buy licensing for it, and didn't pay royalties you'd get your ass sued for millions. And you said "they better have some Lamborghinis", which is what only a fool would say if they knew the history of GTA. Which you obviously don't.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Grand Theft Auto 5 Cover - Fan Art
    By uhZylon in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 05:20 PM
  2. Ascii Art
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 04:08 AM
  3. Comedy Central GTA
    By Bull3t in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 09:55 AM
  4. Fighting/Martial Arts/Flipping Vid Thread
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:24 PM
  5. Martial Arts ►
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 03:44 AM