Thread: GTA 5 Cover Art

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. #1
    Larity2056's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UDF 2457
    Posts
    2,498
    Reputation
    188
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Dead

    GTA 5 Cover Art


    Damn nice...

  2. #2
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,833
    Reputation
    1511
    Thanks
    1,402
    Looks awesome.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

  3. #3
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    looks like....gta?



  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snape For This Useful Post:

    DawgiiStylz (04-02-2013),I EAT COCK (04-05-2013),Royce (04-03-2013),[MPGH]Time (04-02-2013)

  5. #4
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Lol the iPhone......

    SOUNDCLOUD



  6. #5
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Damn cant wait, hope it comes out on PC ):
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  7. #6
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post
    Damn cant wait, hope it comes out on PC ):
    "According to Rockstar Games cofounder Dan Houser, a PC version of the open-world game is "up for consideration," though it was not mentioned at all when the company announced a four-month delay to September 17 last week.

    A Rockstar Games representative told GameSpot last week that the company has "nothing new" to share about GTAV coming to platforms other than Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

    The petition says it is a "big shame" that GTAV is not announced for the PC, specifically calling out the modding community being a "huge part" of PC gaming. "Modded GTA is some of the most insanely fun times you can have," a line from the petition reads."

  8. #7
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    "According to Rockstar Games cofounder Dan Houser, a PC version of the open-world game is "up for consideration," though it was not mentioned at all when the company announced a four-month delay to September 17 last week.

    A Rockstar Games representative told GameSpot last week that the company has "nothing new" to share about GTAV coming to platforms other than Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

    The petition says it is a "big shame" that GTAV is not announced for the PC, specifically calling out the modding community being a "huge part" of PC gaming. "Modded GTA is some of the most insanely fun times you can have," a line from the petition reads."
    I know, they almost never make the PC release date similar to the other console game release dates
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  9. #8
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    I know, they almost never make the PC release date similar to the other console game release dates
    If they don't pussy out then we can probably expect it approximately one year after console release.

  10. #9
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    If they don't pussy out then we can probably expect it approximately one year after console release.
    TOO LONG
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. #10
    amrit0965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75.867032
    Posts
    3,963
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    19,442
    My Mood
    Bored
    It awesome ,



    Member Level 1 25.07.2012 - 27.04.2013
    CockSucker 12.22.2013 - 01.26.2013
    NFS World Minion 01.26.2013 - 04.17.2013
    NFS World Wiki Manager 04.14.2013 - 06.10.2013
    CockSucker 04.17.2013 - 09.22.2013
    Member Level 2 27.04.2013 - Current



    MPGH Knight: 4500




  12. #11
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    TOO LONG
    Indeed .

  13. #12
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,557
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,487
    I love this

  14. #13
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I love this
    It doesn't love you

  15. #14
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    it's going to be a ported console game for the pc sadly.

  16. #15
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,557
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    It doesn't love you
    I dun care about it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Grand Theft Auto 5 Cover - Fan Art
    By uhZylon in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 05:20 PM
  2. Ascii Art
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 04:08 AM
  3. Comedy Central GTA
    By Bull3t in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 09:55 AM
  4. Fighting/Martial Arts/Flipping Vid Thread
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:24 PM
  5. Martial Arts ►
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 03:44 AM