Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 139
  1. #1
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused

    Avatars for joo.

    Sap guise, found these pictures on the interweb so decided to scale them down to avatars for MPGH.

    If you want to use these, feel free. Just so people don't end up with the same avatars, just pick the number that you want.
    Then I will edit my post and put your name next to the avatar to indicate that it is being used by someone else.


    1.Taken (Symertrecerrr)


    2.Taken (Aborted)


    3.Taken (The Force)


    4.


    5.Taken (BananaBoy)


    6.Taken (Doc)


    7.Taken (ray)


    8.Taken (yourout)


    9.Taken (Instagram)


    10.Taken (pheles)


    11.


    12.Taken (Riley)


    13.Taken (Royce)


    14.Taken (Playfire)


    15.Taken (PyrexxHero)


    16.Taken (slayer)


    17.


    18.Taken (Huxjr)


    19.Taken (Hux)


    20.Taken (Snugglez)


    21.Taken (Omega)


    22.Taken (Encool)


    23.Taken (Henessey)


    24.Taken (Hypersync)


    25.


    26.Taken (Shane)
    Last edited by Ethereal; 04-03-2013 at 11:36 PM.

  2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (04-03-2013),KingDot (04-03-2013),Assalamu alaikum (04-04-2013),Borndel (04-03-2013),BoxHead1080 (04-04-2013),Deflorate. (04-03-2013),Denelf (04-03-2013),Dreamer.JR (04-17-2013),Genesis (04-04-2013),Heterodon. (04-03-2013),Hux (04-03-2013),Instagram (04-03-2013),Intellectual (04-11-2013),Larity2056 (04-04-2013),Paralyze (04-04-2013),phellon (04-05-2013),PyrexxHero® (04-03-2013),rileyjstrickland (04-03-2013),[MPGH]Royce (04-03-2013),[MPGH]Shane (04-03-2013),Shayde (04-03-2013),Tide (04-03-2013)

  3. #2
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    HOLLA @Ethereal greatest guy

    Going to take the Ox one
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  4. #3
    Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.
    Premium Member
    Heterodon.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    1,509
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    173
    w0w nice i like it!









    MPGH Member Since August 05th, 2012
    MPGH Donator Since March 18th, 2013








  5. #4
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,104
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    Taking 23!! NOONE ELSE

  6. #5
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    do want 26 tho




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shane For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (04-03-2013)

  8. #6
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,104
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    aless is obvs number 1

  9. #7
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Who comes up with those ideas?
    But some are actually cool.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  10. #8
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Sap guise, found these pictures on the interweb so decided to scale them down to avatars for MPGH.

    If you want to use these, feel free. Just so people don't end up with the same avatars, just pick the number that you want.
    Then I will edit my post and put your name next to the avatar to indicate that it is being used by someone else.




    15.

    plis for me

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  11. #9
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    None of them have bowlcuts.

  12. #10
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    18 kkthx!
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    PyrexxHero® (04-03-2013)

  14. #11
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I've got ma own style



  15. #12
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by youtro View Post
    I've got ma own style
    That's nice, thanks for the spam.

  16. #13
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    We need to change our names according to our new avvies.

    Anyone second this?

    Get a theme going on against like the HP one.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

    PyrexxHero® (04-03-2013)

  18. #14
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    You should remove the taken ones so newbs wont copy
    Or at least put a watermark over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  19. #15
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post
    We need to change our names according to our new avvies.

    Anyone second this?

    Get a theme going on against like the HP one.
    Bullforce ftw

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 04:42 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 02:17 PM
  3. No avatar for me?!
    By Domas in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 03:48 PM
  4. Legify's "Aimbot" Work For Joo?
    By KingDDD in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 01:53 AM
  5. ive got an avatar for dave! [look]
    By m164life in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 01:30 AM