Thread: O god...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 100
  1. #76
    andrewpartridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    wish you all the best dude

  2. #77
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    This isn't a debate on who knows more about grammar. I suggest you brush up on your definition of "hypocrisy", because your post indeed fell under its meaning. It doesn't matter if you said you weren't idiotic or not. You insulted others of something that you yourself is guilty of doing. That is the literal dictionary definition of hypocrisy. You come off as an angsty tween that wants to confront everybody, and blindly insult them.
    Actually the literal definition of hypocrisy is to be deceiving and to pretend you are something you are in fact not. I never attempted to deceive nor pretend I am not an idiot. Which makes me non-hypocritical, however it was ironic. If you care to go back and read, you confronted me first because you can not take a joke which wasn't even directed to you, and that makes you fit the description better than I can.
    Last edited by k0mrade; 04-04-2013 at 05:23 PM.

  3. #78
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    Actually the literal definition of hypocrisy is to be deceiving and to pretend you are something you are in fact not. I never attempted to deceive nor pretend I am not an idiot; making me non-hypocritical, however it was ironic. If you care to go back and read, you confronted me first because you can not take a joke which wasn't even directed to you, and that makes you fit the description better than I can.
    Your posts really make me laugh. You insulted @Vice-Versa blindly calling him a pussy, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a joke. You then said it was joke to cover your own ass. You seem mad? Did I make you angry?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  4. #79
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Are you taking any prescriptions?
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  5. #80
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by InReplay View Post
    Are you taking any prescriptions?
    Nope. Just letting the swelling go away over time.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  6. #81
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Your posts really make me laugh. You insulted @Vice-Versa blindly calling him a pussy, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a joke. You then said it was joke to cover your own ass. You seem mad? Did I make you angry?
    It was obviously a joke since I said such a silly thing like "rule 1 of fighting never give up unless ur dead". I think you are the angry one since you confronted me first with no provocation and have continued to do so. To be honest I personally think you say silly things when you try to be argumentative and serious. The only reason I became serious and began typing like this is because of Doc's post, not because I am angry.

  7. #82
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Nope. Just letting the swelling go away over time.
    You should take some medications from the doctor.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  8. #83
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    It was obviously a joke since I said such a silly thing like "rule 1 of fighting never give up unless ur dead". I think you are the angry one since you confronted me first with no provocation and have continued to do so. To be honest I personally think you say silly things when you try to be argumentative and serious. The only reason I became serious and began typing like this is because of Doc's post, not because I am angry.
    So all it took was for me to clarify aborteds intent in his post. Which was correct by his admission. I single post containing barely any text put you on the defencive and force you to take a holier than thou poisition. I truly believe that you are somewhat aggravated. There is no need to be upset.

    And it did look like you were serious. You were trying to look like a badass simply because everyone else was posting the same shit, but you forgot that youre a nobody (as in you dont personally know anyone, thus dont have equal footing to make such remarks) so youre trying to play it off as a joke. Haha so funny.

    Seriously why even reply if you arent mad? No need to be defensive, just move onto the next thread. You said yourself you dont need to prove anything to us "idiots".

  9. #84
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    So all it took was for me to clarify aborteds intent in his post. Which was correct by his admission. I single post containing barely any text put you on the defencive and force you to take a holier than thou poisition. I truly believe that you are somewhat aggravated. There is no need to be upset.

    And it did look like you were serious. You were trying to look like a badass simply because everyone else was posting the same shit, but you forgot that youre a nobody (as in you dont personally know anyone, thus dont have equal footing to make such remarks) so youre trying to play it off as a joke. Haha so funny.

    Seriously why even reply if you arent mad? No need to be defensive, just move onto the next thread. You said yourself you dont need to prove anything to us "idiots".
    lol you took it personally gg trolled

  10. #85
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    lol you took it personally gg trolled
    I see you missed the quotation marks.

    Lel got tricked so le funny. Master fabricationz.

  11. #86
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I see you missed the quotation marks.

    Lel got tricked so le funny. Master fabricationz.
    i love you

  12. #87
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    i love you
    You don't love me. Its just lust.

  13. #88
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    You don't love me. Its just lust.
    no, i fuckin love you.

  14. #89
    Pheles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,080
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Bored
    The truth is, when he was sleeping, I whipped the back of his head with my big dick.
    ... hi


     

  15. #90
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    no, i fuckin love you.
    Thats more like it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. gunz god mode
    By pepsi_dude_777 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 11:00 PM
  2. can i have a god mode
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:06 PM
  3. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM
  4. Dear god NO...
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:30 PM
  5. God hates sweden???? :S
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 06:33 PM