Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Cod dlc: uprising

    Uprising DLC Map Pack Preview - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video - YouTube

    looks amazing as always.

    xbox 360 first tho. /waw




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  2. #2
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    The problem with DLC is they charge you for stuff that should have already come with the game.

    There are some DLC which just "unlock" content already on the disk.

    Sons of bitches

  3. #3
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    The problem with DLC is they charge you for stuff that should have already come with the game.

    There are some DLC which just "unlock" content already on the disk.

    Sons of bitches
    thats how they make money tho




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  4. #4
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post

    thats how they make money tho
    because 60 dollars for the game wasn't enough

  5. #5
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​Ahaha. Getting it first on my 360.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #6
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Wow looks good, too bad i never buy dlcs

    SKANE WHYD YOU BLOCK ME ON STEAM FGT

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  7. #7
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Im gettin this dlc.

  8. #8
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic
    cool i like it but i got not xbox360

  9. #9
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,104
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    I may get it, i wish i liked zombies though, looks amazing.

  10. #10
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post

    thats how they make money tho
    They're seriously milking the shit out of the CoD players though.

    For example: I am a BO2 Season Pass holder (which entitles me to all upcoming DLC) But they want me to pay for these camo's that are coming up (for PS3)

    CoD is really an expensive game.

    $60 + $50 + $20 = $130 within the first 3 1/2 months of BO being released.

  11. #11
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    They're seriously milking the shit out of the CoD players though.

    For example: I am a BO2 Season Pass holder (which entitles me to all upcoming DLC) But they want me to pay for these camo's that are coming up (for PS3)

    CoD is really an expensive game.

    $60 + $50 + $20 = $130 within the first 3 1/2 months of BO being released.
    All of their games are basically DLC's of each other anyways...they're all the same );

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] Trade PS3 COD DLC for minecraft
    By bballchamp98 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 06:40 PM
  2. Can someone help and transfer COD BO DLCS
    By Forbidden Coder ® in forum XBOX Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Selling Cod. Black ops + first DLC ,steam account for only 5 euro paypal :)
    By kintin1 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:40 AM
  4. COD:BO "First Strike" DLC Announced!
    By Justin in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 03:51 PM
  5. Selling: Cod 6 Acc, Both dlc bought. for rs bots :)
    By ramicaas in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 10:06 AM