Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    The Ouya is a piece of shit

    Ouya review: can an indie console take on Sony and Microsoft? | The Verge
    >The vents are on the bottom of the console - like what the fuck?
    >That terrible square-looking controller
    >All existing games suck
    >Only thing it's good for is an emulator machine
    >Only 1GB of RAM, with 8GB storage
    >Only good as a paperweight

    Holy fuck are they even trying? $100 for that piece of shit? I might as well just get a GameCube; at least it has games. The Ouya doesn't even look that good.
    What are your guys' thoughts on this terrible excuse for a console?

  2. #2
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Dat controller... this shit is going to fail.


  3. #3
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    Dat controller... this shit is going to fail.
    It got (after some expenses) roughly $8 million.
    $8 million on THAT pile of shit? Oh man people are gonna be pissed.

  4. #4
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    It got (after some expenses) roughly $8 million.
    $8 million on THAT pile of shit? Oh man people are gonna be pissed.
    Da fuq? seriously 8mil? thats wow.. im speechless tbh, that is retarded.


  5. #5
    cumshot2urface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    262
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lurking
    this will fail so hard. Oh yeah man I'm a hardcore fucking phone gamer I got like the fucking high score in what every the fuck games are on a phone. The only thing I would see this being used for by real gamers would be for an emulator I would love to play my old GBA/GB color games on my 72" TV. Hell I can play ps1 games on my phone but it sucks because screen is so little.

  6. #6
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I have no sympathy for anyone who invested in that shit. If I wanted an android console id plug my phone into an ac and game with that. Indie developers have a platform to release there shit, its called a pc. There was literally no market for this thing that wasnt already catered for. But people threw money at it because android and because indie.

    ---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by cumshot2urface View Post
    this will fail so hard. Oh yeah man I'm a hardcore fucking phone gamer I got like the fucking high score in what every the fuck games are on a phone. The only thing I would see this being used for by real gamers would be for an emulator I would love to play my old GBA/GB color games on my 72" TV. Hell I can play ps1 games on my phone but it sucks because screen is so little.
    Many phones these days have miniHDMI or dlna, so you can already game on a tv with many phones. Making ouya is like throwing poo at a market behind a brick wall.

  7. #7
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I have no sympathy for anyone who invested in that shit. If I wanted an android console id plug my phone into an ac and game with that. Indie developers have a platform to release there shit, its called a pc. There was literally no market for this thing that wasnt already catered for. But people threw money at it because android and because indie.
    Seriously the only "fun" indie games out is super meat boy and The binding of issac, imo tho.. there might be better ones, but those are the only ones i really liked, just because of the art work and style.


  8. #8
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by cumshot2urface View Post
    this will fail so hard. Oh yeah man I'm a hardcore fucking phone gamer I got like the fucking high score in what every the fuck games are on a phone. The only thing I would see this being used for by real gamers would be for an emulator I would love to play my old GBA/GB color games on my 72" TV. Hell I can play ps1 games on my phone but it sucks because screen is so little.
    Hell you could just fucking hook up your computer to your tv boom problem solved.

  9. #9
    cumshot2urface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    262
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Hell you could just fucking hook up your computer to your tv boom problem solved.
    It is lol. I really think they wasted there time and money. You can do all that shit with a computer and half the games are shit anyways. People don't play phone games to be a hardcore gamer they only played them to give them something to do for 10 mins or so why they wait for something.

  10. #10
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Seriously the only "fun" indie games out is super meat boy and The binding of issac, imo tho.. there might be better ones, but those are the only ones i really liked, just because of the art work and style.
    There are thousands of awesome indie games on steam (popular ones like braid and bastion come to mind). How do people think making an indie console will make developers want to develop and publish for android.

  11. #11
    cumshot2urface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    262
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I have no sympathy for anyone who invested in that shit. If I wanted an android console id plug my phone into an ac and game with that. Indie developers have a platform to release there shit, its called a pc. There was literally no market for this thing that wasnt already catered for. But people threw money at it because android and because indie.

    ---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------



    Many phones these days have miniHDMI or dlna, so you can already game on a tv with many phones. Making ouya is like throwing poo at a market behind a brick wall.
    Yeah I got one on my phone but I payed like 600$ for it and I wasn't going to pay 100 more for that damn cable.

  12. #12
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by cumshot2urface View Post
    Yeah I got one on my phone but I payed like 600$ for it and I wasn't going to pay 100 more for that damn cable.
    Dude you're getting ripped off if theyre charging you 100 for a miniHDMI cable. Theyre like 10 bucks on eBay and the same quality.

  13. #13
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,310
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    Looks good, fmr?

  14. #14
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That controller is FUGLY!!

  15. #15
    cumshot2urface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    262
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Dude you're getting ripped off if theyre charging you 100 for a miniHDMI cable. Theyre like 10 bucks on eBay and the same quality.
    I don't know it was like a month or two ago I just wanted to buy the phone and leave but the bitch was like oh you want this with it? It comes with this if you buy this. That and I would never use it I don't really get free time much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What the fuck is this piece of shit
    By Shadeyz346 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 11:08 AM
  2. FUUUUUUUCK WAR ROCK IS THE SHITTIEST PIECE OF SHIT EVER MADE
    By g0t5k111z2 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:21 AM
  3. Everyone shut the fuck up with your religious shit.
    By EndRiT in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 01:34 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:37 PM
  5. Thimo is a piece of shit
    By arunforce in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 06:50 PM