Thread: Fire Wolf

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    He posted an Un-Topazed version to Doc.
    Just ignore him, his comment is useless and he doesn't know how to read.. just another kid that jumps on the bandwagon every chance he gets.


  2. #17
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,811
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice looking Wolfe <3

    Tho, I'm afraid it could burn my screen.
    (So I'll let it stay on this page for now )

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #18
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Just ignore him, his comment is useless and he doesn't know how to read.. just another kid that jumps on the bandwagon every chance he gets.
    You do realize that's Eth right? He's on post ban for 11k.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  4. #19
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    I honestly can't tell the difference between the topaz version and the non-topaz. Can somebody point some differences out or are they the same?

  5. #20
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    He posted an Un-Topazed version to Doc.
    Your point? Doc had to ask for it.


    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post
    I honestly can't tell the difference between the topaz version and the non-topaz. Can somebody point some differences out or are they the same?
    It's because you're a cocksucking dumpster baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Just ignore him, his comment is useless and he doesn't know how to read.. just another kid that jumps on the bandwagon every chance he gets.
    Yeah u rite. I'm so bandwagon, considering I've been harassing your topaz use for like what ..2 years?
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 04-05-2013 at 02:11 PM.

  6. #21
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Your point? Doc had to ask for it.
    ​Indeed true.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #22
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Your point? Doc had to ask for it.
    Your point? i stated the reason why i used it, don't care what you think, your comment was useless


  8. #23
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,811
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Your point? i stated the reason why i used it, don't care what you think, your comment was useless
    And so is yours. And mine.

    Why do you have to post to prove it?
    (Use VM or PM, so should I )

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  9. #24
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Incoming Pissing Contest between Seyeko and Eth. Gotta get my popcorn.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  10. #25
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Your point? i stated the reason why i used it, don't care what you think, your comment was useless
    Haha was true though you topaz faggot. I thought you deleted it?
    You posted that you deleted it, yet BOOOOM topaz.

    Btw, what happened to that battle? Seems like you ignored me a bunch of times when I called you out on it in the gfx section.

  11. #26
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Eth QQ more about ur topaz so butt hurt over some shit that didnt even make a difference
    i may be cs but at least im not butt hurt angry ja ja ja
    ps: faggot

  12. #27
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ^ this is what i mean by when Eth changes personalities, hes all cool one second then boom he turns into a complete ass clown, done with you Jimmy, don't have anythng useful to say, then just get out, i stated the reason why i used it, i posted a non topaz version, you can get butt hurt all you want same with what you did with The Force.


  13. #28
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post
    Eth QQ more about ur topaz so butt hurt over some shit that didnt even make a difference
    i may be cs but at least im not butt hurt angry ja ja ja
    ps: faggot
    Get the dick out of your mouth.

  14. #29
    Delko DJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trolololol
    Posts
    5,173
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    324
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    man tell me be real just tell tell me like a bro
    do you followed any tutorial or you did it by yourself
    when i made those 3d stuff ofc that i saw tutorials
    if you didnt than you are really good on this stuff

  15. #30
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    ^ this is what i mean by when Eth changes personalities, hes all cool one second then boom he turns into a complete ass clown, done with you Jimmy, don't have anythng useful to say, then just get out, i stated the reason why i used it, i posted a non topaz version, you can get butt hurt all you want same with what you did with The Force.
    Read my location silly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. You would look funnier on fire.
    By SadisticGrin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:28 PM
  2. Hack with rapid fire mp7k and wall hack
    By traggone in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 08:39 PM
  3. Realistic-Looking Fire with GIMP
    By Jackal in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 09:34 PM
  4. fire works in warrock
    By Gourav2122 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 10:14 PM
  5. Jim Carey, FIRE MARSHALL BILL!!!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 10:10 PM