Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,850
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,951
    Wow I've missed so much... I only remember a naruto movie when they were in some ice place, What movie is that @Shane, the one I'm speaking of

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  2. #17
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Wow I've missed so much... I only remember a naruto movie when they were in some ice place, What movie is that @Shane, the one I'm speaking of
    Pretty sure that's the 2nd one, when they were still kids




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  3. #18
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,850
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post

    Pretty sure that's the 2nd one, when they were still kids
    That's the last one I seen I think, but I've seen when they were old like they are now .

    Also when the hell did naruto lose his nine tail fox?

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  4. #19
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


    That's the last one I seen I think, but I've seen when they were old like they are now .

    Also when the hell did naruto lose his nine tail fox?
    He hasn't. The beginning of this movie is a flashback. It takes place right after Naruto was born, and before Minato seals it into him.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Assalamu alaikum For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (04-05-2013)

  6. #20
    orlyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by cumshot2urface View Post
    I use a 72" TV
    Please tell me you don't use it as an actual monitor. Who in their right mind would do such a silly thing

  7. #21
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Pleb Anime fan.
    Just give me dat Anime and I happy

  8. #22
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Just give me dat Anime and I happy
    Here you go. Quality isn't that bad either.

    Ninja Scroll Movie English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

  9. #23
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Pleb Anime fan.
    stfu Eth. You dont know what I watch. I stay away from shit like naruto and the like. I cant stand cartoons, FMA being probably the only exception.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  10. #24
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    I'll check it out right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    stfu Eth. You dont know what I watch. I stay away from shit like naruto and the like. I cant stand cartoons, FMA being probably the only exception.
    I thought the same of Naruto until my friend got me to watch it through, then when he showed me Shippuden I was like "holy shit, that escalated quickly". Definitely better in Shippuden.

  11. #25
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    lol @ subs

  12. #26
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    stfu Eth. You dont know what I watch. I stay away from shit like naruto and the like. I cant stand cartoons, FMA being probably the only exception.
    Yeah, normally I do too. I like Naruto though except the pointless fucking fillers. It's got a good message behind it, and it's not really just a show 12 year olds would watch as it's themed for both kids and adults.
    Ok,ok, I'll admit that the English dub of Ninja Scroll is quite good. I've been watching it.

  13. #27
    cumshot2urface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    262
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
    Please tell me you don't use it as an actual monitor. Who in their right mind would do such a silly thing
    have you every watched 3D HD porn on a 72" 3D monitor? lol it was a bit hard to get use to at first but yes I have my set up in the living room so I use it for ps3,computer, and tv that I never watch.

  14. #28
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Only reason I don't like dub is that the voice sounds so fake
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #29
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Yeah, normally I do too. I like Naruto though except the pointless fucking fillers. It's got a good message behind it, and it's not really just a show 12 year olds would watch as it's themed for both kids and adults.
    Ok,ok, I'll admit that the English dub of Ninja Scroll is quite good. I've been watching it.
    Like I said, just depends on who is doing it. Not really the show itself. Ergo Proxy had some amazing voice acting in it too. As did Death Note, and a notable few others.

    And I have a problem with shows like Naruto because of how they are. It seems like a kids show, regardless of the message, and I cant get interested. FMA was an exception because it had a constant adult theme that actually kept me watching, despite the fact it looked like a kids show.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  16. #30
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Like I said, just depends on who is doing it. Not really the show itself. Ergo Proxy had some amazing voice acting in it too. As did Death Note, and a notable few others.

    And I have a problem with shows like Naruto because of how they are. It seems like a kids show, regardless of the message, and I cant get interested. FMA was an exception because it had a constant adult theme that actually kept me watching, despite the fact it looked like a kids show.
    Ergo Proxy was awesome, the ending of that series left me a bit unsatisfied though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 05:00 PM
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Movie 6 Road To Ninja
    By Rance-faga in forum Anime
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 11:41 AM
  3. Naruto Shippuden part 2 o_o
    By Bhoonkz in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 09:21 AM
  4. Naruto Shippuden login/mod?
    By xXEagleXx in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 04:50 PM
  5. [Request]Naruto Shippuden
    By Drag in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 08:35 AM