Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 55 of 55
  1. #46
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic
    why post here?

  2. #47
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Bob View Post
    Thank you Josh I can take it from here.
    @Vice-Versa

    Sir I'm going to have to ask you to keep your hands where I can see them at all times.

    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense.

    Do you under stand your rights?
    No one has rights.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #48
    Officer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH police department
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    No one has rights.
    That's just what a raper would say. I'm going to have to take you down town sir.

  4. #49
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Bob View Post
    That's just what a raper would say. I'm going to have to take you down town sir.
    Rapist*
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. #50
    Officer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH police department
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Rapist*
    Ha!!! Got you to admit it!

  6. #51
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Bob View Post
    Ha!!! Got you to admit it!
    Well I'm police commissioner Dan, and I'm asking you to turn in your badge.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  7. #52
    Officer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH police department
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    Well I'm police commissioner Dan, and I'm asking you to turn in your badge.
    lol should have made an account like this a long time ago. Only made it to mess around with you a wee bit but it's got other people mad so I guess I will keep the troll up a bit. Anyways I'm letting you go free. As you where.

  8. #53
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Bob View Post
    lol should have made an account like this a long time ago. Only made it to mess around with you a wee bit but it's got other people mad so I guess I will keep the troll up a bit. Anyways I'm letting you go free. As you where.
    I'm still asking you to turn in your badge.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  9. #54
    Officer Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH police department
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    I'm still asking you to turn in your badge.



  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Officer Bob For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (04-06-2013),[MPGH]Royce (04-06-2013)

  11. #55
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,852
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer Bob View Post
    Thank you Josh I can take it from here.
    @Vice-Versa

    Sir I'm going to have to ask you to keep your hands where I can see them at all times.

    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense.

    Do you under stand your rights?
    perfect troll

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. what do you think?
    By shadowsecret in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 03:39 PM
  2. what did u think about my trainer???winlogon.exe
    By ktalin91 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:50 PM
  3. Punkbuster, what do you think?
    By jayinnit in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 11:56 AM
  4. What do you think?
    By Albatross in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 07:30 AM
  5. What did YOU do durring downtime?
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 02:52 PM