Thread: Why NK Why?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Why NK Why?

    Im still confused on why all of a sudden NK wanna be total ass hats and start a fucking war with us.. What started this? i just need answers
    >.<


  2. #2
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Leader is short, chubby, and has a Napoleon complex.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #3
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,833
    Reputation
    1511
    Thanks
    1,402
    They want revenge?
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

  4. #4
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Leader is short, chubby, and has a Napoleon complex.
    Didn't they just get a new leader? I don't keep up with NK because quite frankly i could careless but what the fuck did we do to them to get them so butt hurt all of a sudden...


  5. #5
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Didn't they just get a new leader? I don't keep up with NK because quite frankly i could careless but what the fuck did we do to them to get them so butt hurt all of a sudden...
    He's the son of the old leader. He is short and chubby. They're pissed at the US because of the Korean war.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #6
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    R.I.P U.S
    R.I.P C.A

    Viva mexico

  7. #7
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    He's the son of the old leader. He is short and chubby. They're pissed at the US because of the Korean war.
    haha its like Team America! havn't seen that movie in forever.
    sex scene=mind blowing.


  8. #8
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    Im still confused on why all of a sudden NK wanna be total ass hats and start a fucking war with us.. What started this? i just need answers
    >.<
    Well, North Korea are a bunch of communist rice dicks, and their leader is a fucking retard who doesn't understand anything correctly. NK doesn't want a war with the US per se... They want South Korea back and that's why they're going to war with South Korea to invade it and capture it. However to this day the US backs up South Korea since the end of the Korean War. So basically they will go to war and if South Korea gets their ass kicked the US will probably step in before North Korea can capture it. Thus starting a war between us, and then we would defeat them again, and then give North Korea to South Korea; effectively making all of Korea capitalist and technically under US control (allies).
    However Kim Jong-un doesn't understand anything correctly as I said before, and that's why all of what I just said could theoretically happen.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k0mrade For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (04-05-2013),Tide (04-05-2013)

  10. #9
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    You say defeat them "Again"
    if we defeated them the first time.. then there wouldn't be no NK right?


  11. #10
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ^ @iTzSeyeko™
    @k0mrade 's avatar is their leader, Kim Jong Un.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  12. #11
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    It's started because NK decided that they didn't want to follow UN nuclear testing sanctions.

  13. #12
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    You say defeat them "Again"
    if we defeated them the first time.. then there wouldn't be no NK right?
    We didn't look to defeat NK. We were only protecting South Korea from them. It ended in an armistice, effectively making us the victors.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  14. #13
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    You say defeat them "Again"
    if we defeated them the first time.. then there wouldn't be no NK right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    We didn't look to defeat NK. We were only protecting South Korea from them. It ended in an armistice, effectively making us the victors.
    Exactly. So it's kind of like the same thing happening again, except this time it would probably end in the invasion and capture of NK which we would probably just give to South Korea in a way. Like I think they would just make it Capitalist or something.

  15. #14
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post




    Exactly. So it's kind of like the same thing happening again, except this time it would probably end in the invasion and capture of NK which we would probably just give to South Korea in a way. Like I think they would just make it Capitalist or something.
    I'm pretty sure the entire world hates NK. Hell, even China is getting fed up with them. I don't think anybody would have any objections to giving it to SK. They're like a kid on the playground that wants to fight everybody, yet they're the shortest kid in the school.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  16. #15
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I'm pretty sure the entire world hates NK. Hell, even China is getting fed up with them. I don't think anybody would have any objections to giving it to SK. They're like a kid on the playground that wants to fight everybody, yet they're the shortest kid in the school.
    isnt China and Russia there allies? what are they gonna do? just not get involved and watch NK turn to rubbish.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why hack??? Why not?
    By nobartholem in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 07:14 AM
  2. Why MPGH why...
    By iHolyElement in forum General
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 08:40 AM
  3. Why Billy, why!!
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 08:25 AM
  4. G36E, Why or why not?
    By iNoobxD in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 04:35 AM
  5. Why MPGH Why...
    By ExileWarrior in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 10:14 AM