Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    Can't take disciplining for your actions?

    I got hit with belts all the time when I was young, taught me not to do bad things unless I wanted to feel some pain.
    If you really think what the father did was justice, there is something really wrong with your brain.. i would never lay a finger on my kids, let alone beat em with a cable wire for "Twerking" yeah because twerking is going to turn you into a slut..

    Logic.. hope he gets beat and raped in prison, because thats exactly where hes heading.


  2. #17
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    If you really think what the father did was justice, there is something really wrong with your brain.. i would never lay a finger on my kids, let alone beat em with a cable wire for "Twerking" yeah because twerking is going to turn you into a slut..

    Logic.. hope he gets beat and raped in prison, because thats exactly where hes heading.
    > doesn't believe it's ok for a kid to get hit
    > wants the dad to get beat and raped
    > logic.

    What's so bad about hitting your kids to teach them discipline?

  3. #18
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post



    Depends on your state laws
    Its slightly different from state to state, but they all states will almost certainly class this as child abuse, as he was whipping them with a cable (surprise, that hurts more than a paddle or a hand would), while they were on the ground in a corner, whipping them across their entire body. State laws can blur a little bit, but this far exceeds what would be called legally acceptable. If he would have hit them with his hand, on the ass, and not all over the rest of their bodies, there would be no legal problem whatsoever. Just idiots who piss and moan every time someone punishes their children for being stupid, regardless of its legality or severity.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  4. #19
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    > doesn't believe it's ok for a kid to get hit
    > wants the dad to get beat and raped
    > logic.

    What's so bad about hitting your kids to teach them discipline?
    Everything.. and a child=/Grownup/adult, i can understand a spankin, but full on brutal fists and or other weapons such as a cable wire is fucking messed up

    your way of thinking is just retarded and you need to have your brain checked.. and i feel sorry for your future kids, there gonna be the one in schools trying to hide there bruises because of there abusive father IE YOU!

    have fun getting your kids taken away and put in a child care and having your kids hate you and nothing to do with you
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 04-06-2013 at 04:38 PM.


  5. #20
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    If you really think what the father did was justice, there is something really wrong with your brain.. i would never lay a finger on my kids, let alone beat em with a cable wire for "Twerking" yeah because twerking is going to turn you into a slut..

    Logic.. hope he gets beat and raped in prison, because thats exactly where hes heading.

    ITT: Suburban 14 year old thinks someone should be BEAT and RAPED in prison for disciplining his own dumb ass children. I would of done the same exact thing. Retarded ass children these days think they can do whatever the fuck they want. Parents don't know how to be parents so dumbass kids do dumbass things on the internet. Nobody cares about your suburban liberal view on parenting because you're 15.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Its slightly different from state to state, but they all states will almost certainly class this as child abuse, as he was whipping them with a cable (surprise, that hurts more than a paddle or a hand would), while they were on the ground in a corner, whipping them across their entire body. State laws can blur a little bit, but this far exceeds what would be called legally acceptable. If he would have hit them with his hand, on the ass, and not all over the rest of their bodies, there would be no legal problem whatsoever. Just idiots who piss and moan every time someone punishes their children for being stupid, regardless of its legality or severity.
    Not doubting that whipping your child with a cable isn't abuse, and I do think that he went a bit too far. But kudos to him for not being a pushover parent and actually disciplining his children.
    Last edited by Austin; 04-06-2013 at 04:39 PM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (04-06-2013)

  7. #21
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Saw this on Youtube today.

  8. #22
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,746
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Stupid law.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  9. #23
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post


    Everything.. and a child=/Grownup/adult
    your way of thinking is just retarded and you need to have your brain checked.. and i feel sorry for your future kids, there gonna be the one in schools trying to hide there bruises because of there abusive father IE YOU!

    have fun getting your kids taken away and put in a child care and having your kids hate you and nothing to do with you
    Since when did I say I was going to make my children have to cover their bruises?
    A good 15 hits with a belt on the butt is a good enough for me. Or several bamboo stick hits to the butt/at the back of the leg.

    And last time I checked pretty much only America and some other countries have child protective services.

    Because I think differently than you that means I need to get my brain checked? Ok.

  10. #24
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post



    ITT: Suburban 14 year old thinks someone should be BEAT and RAPED in prison for disciplining his own dumb ass children. I would of done the same exact thing. Retarded ass children these days think they can do whatever the fuck they want. Parents don't know how to be parents so dumbass kids do dumbass things on the internet. Nobody cares about your suburban liberal view on parenting because you're 15.



    Not doubting that whipping your child with a cable isn't abuse, and I do think that he went a bit too far. But kudos to him for not being a pushover parent and actually disciplining his children.
    Dont get me wrong, I more than support the firm discipline of shitty children, especially given the ease of access, and almost pressure to act shitty. But he broke a law, and surprise surprise, is going to jail over it. Everyone wants to make it out like he did nothing wrong.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  11. #25
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post



    ITT: Suburban 14 year old thinks someone should be BEAT and RAPED in prison for disciplining his own dumb ass children. I would of done the same exact thing. Retarded ass children these days think they can do whatever the fuck they want. Parents don't know how to be parents so dumbass kids do dumbass things on the internet. Nobody cares about your suburban liberal view on parenting because you're 15.



    Not doubting that whipping your child with a cable isn't abuse, and I do think that he went a bit too far. But kudos to him for not being a pushover parent and actually disciplining his children.
    I can't hit the thanks button hard enough.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  12. #26
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Everyone wants to make it out like he did nothing wrong.
    Make it out like he did nothing wrong? The only thing he did wrong was use a cable to whip his children, I don't think anybody is denying that.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  13. #27
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Dont get me wrong, I more than support the firm discipline of shitty children, especially given the ease of access, and almost pressure to act shitty. But he broke a law, and surprise surprise, is going to jail over it. Everyone wants to make it out like he did nothing wrong.

    Oh but to these people its okay to brutally beat your children...


  14. #28
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post



    Oh but to these people its okay to brutally beat your children...
    Nobody here is stating it's okay to beat children to a bloody pulp

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  15. #29
    dnj$nda94manbdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    World Of Network...
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    1,146
    My Mood
    Angelic
    YOUTUBE removed the video

  16. #30
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    Nobody here is stating it's okay to beat children to a bloody pulp
    well thats what i been trying to get at.. but you keep telling me im wrong.. and a 15 year old dumbass.. which im not even 15


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 07:05 PM
  2. Windows Error will not let CA start
    By craigrobertson in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 04:37 PM
  3. NOT LET THIS PPLS GET ON THIS SITE
    By schokk21 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 09:25 AM
  4. Choobs prepare for a let down.
    By ZeRo037 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:26 PM
  5. I HAVE A FIX FOR NOT VIEWING THREADS
    By sanchez in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 02:42 PM