Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ScammersAreFaggots View Post
    First, I'm a Christian not a Muslim.
    Second, Anon are not single "original" group. It is an idea. This idea for whoever believes in it, can join the closest anon group around.
    You can search "how to join anonymous" you will find my words are true
    Anonymous was a much more secluded "group" before, but many groups have rose up and began using the same moniker .
    At first it was good, more in numbers to make them look like much more than they really were.
    But in times like this with so many conflicting oppinions when one group claims to be "the anonymous" in attacks like this it doesn't mean all of anonymous has agreed with this operation

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  2. #17
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    arabs be mad because jews were there a 1000 years before Muhammad married a 9 year old

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    hadh (04-07-2013),Lehsyrus (04-07-2013)

  4. #18
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post


    Anonymous was a much more secluded "group" before, but many groups have rose up and began using the same moniker .
    At first it was good, more in numbers to make them look like much more than they really were.
    But in times like this with so many conflicting oppinions when one group claims to be "the anonymous" in attacks like this it doesn't mean all of anonymous has agreed with this operation
    Anonymous has actually become what the name actually implies simply the ability to cloak identity over a guise or a "mask" and in doing so are able to speak your thoughts without fear of retribution as you are not a targetable being just simply a voice in the millions.
    Sort of like batman except instead of their actually being one batman there are millions of indistinguishable ones.

  5. #19
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You guys know that nothing really happens right? >_<
    You can barley call those kids hackers..



  6. #20
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by ScammersAreFaggots View Post
    First, I'm a Christian not a Muslim.
    Second, Anon are not single "original" group. It is an idea. This idea for whoever believes in it, can join the closest anon group around.
    You can search "how to join anonymous" you will find my words are true
    Anyone can "call" themselves "Anonymous", however the attacks on said American Credit Card companies and various Government websites have all been done by the same group, using the Tor network to communicate. All of the others are just people who have jumped on the bandwagon. I personally don't count script kiddies "hackers".

  7. #21
    Arctikranqe51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    984
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    690
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ScammersAreFaggots View Post
    First, I'm a Christian not a Muslim.
    Second, Anon are not single "original" group. It is an idea. This idea for whoever believes in it, can join the closest anon group around.
    You can search "how to join anonymous" you will find my words are true
    Obama is an Anonymous member according to what they said in the video, your point?

  8. #22
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Anyone can "call" themselves "Anonymous", however the attacks on said American Credit Card companies and various Government websites have all been done by the same group, using the Tor network to communicate. All of the others are just people who have jumped on the bandwagon. I personally don't count script kiddies "hackers".
    Tor is not as secure as you might think actually.. and i can definitely agree with you about those kiddies that think that downloading a keylogger and installing it through Skype is called hacking >_<



  9. #23
    ScammersAreFaggots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    arabs be mad because jews were there a 1000 years before Muhammad married a 9 year old
    Agree but this isn't for "Islam" its purpose is because Israel kept hitting Palestine "illegally"

  10. #24
    Mina's undies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Anyone can "call" themselves "Anonymous", however the attacks on said American Credit Card companies and various Government websites have all been done by the same group, using the Tor network to communicate. All of the others are just people who have jumped on the bandwagon. I personally don't count script kiddies "hackers".
    #Anon 420 blaze it fgt.

  11. #25
    GM_AVA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Anonymous <333

  12. #26
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    MFW I hacked my own governments site and managed to blame anon for that



  13. #27
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Great our anonymous scrubs have another moral crusade.

  14. #28
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Anonymous OP
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  15. #29
    Johnleepower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    882
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    1,411
    My Mood
    Happy
    Fuck isreal anyway they started killing palestiniens for no reason at all and they call them selfs passificits

  16. #30
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by youtro View Post

    Tor is not as secure as you might think actually.. and i can definitely agree with you about those kiddies that think that downloading a keylogger and installing it through Skype is called hacking >_<
    It's not foolproof, but considering there needs to be a hardline to the source to the server or vice versa to collect both encrypted sources to create a decryption key for tracking it's better than the standard protocol the internet usually runs through. Fucking skiddies though, I hate people who think they're badass for using the TOIC.


    ---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnleepower View Post
    Fuck isreal anyway they started killing palestiniens for no reason at all and they call them selfs passificits
    >Palestinians bombarded Israel with G2G rockets from Gaza
    >Israeli forces only attack destroyed sections of Gaza
    >Israel is the only country providing aid to Gaza
    >Hamas hide in largely populated civilian areas and use it's own people as human shields
    >You blame Israel

    Your point is invalid.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anonymous Proxy List
    By Dave84311 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-12-2016, 03:51 AM
  2. Get Avatars and Sigs!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 09:44 PM
  3. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM
  4. Free Infantry Gets Owned By MPGH
    By Super-Man in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 06:29 PM
  5. How to get Perl
    By shercipher in forum Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 12:28 AM